Hop To
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

Cop Hits Man in the Head 20 Times as Onlookers Plead 'Don't Punch Him No More'

Once the cops have pinned a non-violent suspect to the ground, how many times are they allowed to punch him in the head? Is it fewer than 20? I would say so, but I'm not a Greenville County, South Carolina, deputy.

Greenville officers approached a man at a Walmart parking lot on Saturday. The man appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and didn't respond to police questions or instructions. Eventually, the officers followed the man inside the store, where they attempted to detain him. The deputies claim the man resisted, though video footage of the incident certainly makes said resistance look passive, rather than violent. But once the two cops had the man on the ground, one of them immediately began punching him in the head. I count at least 20 blows.

Onlookers were horrified, and begged the deputies to stop. Many thought the treatment of the man was cruel, according to WSPA.com. "Please don't punch him like that, don't punch him no more," said one witness. (More video footage can be seen here.)

The man was eventually tasered and then taken to the hospital. Police have not given his name or explained what the charges against him are. The department is reviewing the footage, however, to determine whether the deputy acted properly when he punched a helpless man in the head over and over and over again.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/25/cop-hits-man-in-the-head-20-times-as-onl

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If only drugs were legal, this wouldn't have happened.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Don't Punch Him No More
The cops did exactly what the people asked - kept punching him. If they use a double negative, they're saying 'keep on punching him'.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Don't Punch Him No More
The cops did exactly what the people asked - kept punching him. If they use a double negative, they're saying 'keep on punching him'.

You'd never make it in the South, Rock:)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was in the hospital ER having a simply wonderful gall bladder attack when two cops came in with a handcuffed negro squirtin' blood from about 2963 locations on his nappy haid.

After the doc got done stitching up sambo's head with about 270 miles of catgut I politely asked the arresting officer if the African American gentleman had by chance repeatedly assaulted the officer's baton with his teeth, jaw, eyeballs, ears and everything else north of his shoulders.

Poor LEO lost his coffee and had to go outside to catch his breath from laughing.

What the hell was so damn funny ? grin laugh laugh laugh

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If the LEO guys had wanted to hurt him....they should have stomped on his 'footsies'!!

Their skulls are thicker than a Caucasian!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't see any video. Is there any? Or is it in the Facebook link? Can't see Facebook stuff

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
LMAO

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The second video is more revealing... and SHOCKING!!! Judge for yourself... view the video.

This most certainly appears to be "over-kill" to me. These officers are beating a helpless man... and why? For laying stupidly on the floor???

He might be drunk or on drugs... or he might have just had some kind of physical health attack like a stroke or heart attack. Yet these deputies are beating the hell outta him... and he doesn't seem to be "resisting" anyone or anything except that he doesn't seem to be able to stand up.

Is this reason enough to beat him like a drum???

I normally defend police actions because I believe most authorities try to do what's right... but this time is different. I can't condone this kind of action by the police given this apparent "situation". Check out the video below... it appears to be unnecessarily BRUTAL !~!~!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=322875314557460&fref=nf

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
or he might have just had some kind of physical health attack like a stroke or heart attack. Yet these deputies are beating the hell outta him... and he doesn't seem to be "resisting" anyone or anything except that he doesn't seem to be able to stand up.

Stick to the facts on film, counselor.

I get my ass flamed for providing any type of additional hypothesis to these events, although since your in agreement with the OP, I'm sure its OK.

SO, next question.

Who's doing what about it? Other than posting here where all great problems are solved.

Hint.

A little more research shows, based on the videos (plural, more than 1) at the following link:

here

that your would be drunk laying on the floor looking cute feller, was video'd
-removing the cash drawer from a register
-attempting to hide/flee in the back of someone's pickup while cops looked for him,
-failing to comply with orders
-and a foot pursuit throughout the store

According to reports, resisting and attempting to grab an officer's knifeX2

all of this before the final excerpt that starts with him on the floor, where the cops attempt to restrain him.

F*ck em.

And the cop is on leave pending investigation.

Last edited by RWE; 08/26/14.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some rather disturbing vdeo footage of a cop beat down in Denver was played several times yesyerday evening on the CBS evening news

All over the guy not following a cops orders as the bistander was talking on his phone

The report cought on CC led to this officers dissmissal

Storm trooper syndrome

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RMulhern
If the LEO guys had wanted to hurt him....they should have stomped on his 'footsies'!!

Batons should have a tuning fork built into them so the officer can hear the proper note and know that he is using it correctly.

I'm thinking that when it sounds like the liberty bell he's on the right track.

Last edited by 284LUVR; 08/26/14.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by RMulhern

Batons should have a tuning fork built into them so the officer can hear the proper note and know that he is using it correctly.

I'm thinking that when it sounds like the liberty bell he's on the right track.

Sounds like you agree with me on giving Officer Holtzclaw a pass on raping the black women. Rape and other forms of violence are legitimate tools for law enforcement to keep teh populace beat in line. There has not been a cop on civilian story shown here that the LEOs of the board would have hesitated to assist the LEO in the story in executing their plan of attack.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
or he might have just had some kind of physical health attack like a stroke or heart attack. Yet these deputies are beating the hell outta him... and he doesn't seem to be "resisting" anyone or anything except that he doesn't seem to be able to stand up.

Stick to the facts on film, counselor.

I get my ass flamed for providing any type of additional hypothesis to these events, although since your in agreement with the OP, I'm sure its OK.

SO, next question.

Who's doing what about it? Other than posting here where all great problems are solved.

Hint.

A little more research shows, based on the videos (plural, more than 1) at the following link:

here

that your would be drunk laying on the floor looking cute feller, was video'd
-removing the cash drawer from a register
-attempting to hide/flee in the back of someone's pickup while cops looked for him,
-failing to comply with orders
-and a foot pursuit throughout the store

According to reports, resisting and attempting to grab an officer's knifeX2

all of this before the final excerpt that starts with him on the floor, where the cops attempt to restrain him.

F*ck em.

And the cop is on leave pending investigation.

Think of how good it is gonna feel when I stop! grin RWE, your post makes the entire episode a trifle different. Next time someone pulls a job like that, I vote we send Rovering to moosh dickheads with the miscreant so as to assure him that his feelings are being considered.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yeah, and it was an intensive feat of google-fu to get that data (insert eye roll here), posted a couple hours before the OP's cut & paste tour-de-farce.

I had considered posting the indigent thug's mug shot, because he is just tooo f*ckin ugly not to elicit a negative response, but I don't think churching the opinion pool with flashy and catchy pictures and artists renderings of dumbphuckery is objective.

But for those that want to see this handsome waif:

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222ND, 163bc, 219DW, 63 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,073 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,776
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.