Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I would say it was pretty poor judgement to stop at the McDonalds with 400 blacks running around.

The McManager is a black lady. Half of the crowd were probably her kids.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RW- that's some wierd chit?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by RS308MX
I would say it was pretty poor judgement to stop at the McDonalds with 400 blacks running around.

The McManager is a black lady. Half of the crowd were probably her kids.

I laughed out loud! laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Would I be correct in guessing your White House did not send representatives to the funeral?

You downunders are a smart bunch ain't ya? grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner

King David wrote the Psalms, by inspiration, as a soldier, on active duty, in the field.

There is a group called by biblical students; "The Psalms of Imprecation"

I find that it is the hard core Calvinist old-school Scot Presbyterians that usually teach on this.

Last edited by Robert_White; 08/26/14.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Blaming the wrong folks on this, not trying to demean what happened, but and as the courts apparently decided.... McDonald, the city council, and the local law enforcement should have never allowed these gatherings to take place, and from what I've been hearing it was a standard gathering not only permitted but encouraged by the restaurants management!

Phil

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
I never said I was a cop hater.

My buds also never PM'd me and told you were a chitskin sympathizer either. Nope they didn't.

Maybe if you stopped writing in ebonics, I might capture the meaning of what you are trying to convey.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Couple of ways to think about the cops not breaking up the mob, legally and logistically.

Legally, there's nothing they could do to make the mob leave. The mob were invited guests of the person in charge of private property. Just like a cop can't come break up a hootenanny at your house because they decide you've got too many guests, the cops can't break up a hiphop after-party when the property owner wants them to be there. I've used the fire department to shut down stuff like this before, but you've gotta have all the people inside for that to work. This mob was outside. Until they break the law and until the manager wants them to leave, they can stay.

The next response is always, "Well you could go make it uncomfortable for them so they'll leave. Go park in the parking lot, turn on your lights, drive through the crowd until they all leave." Which brings us to the logistics of it.

What you've got are 400 angry, drunk, high black people wanting to cause trouble. As it stands, they're all in one place just causing trouble with each other. As long as they all stay at the McDonalds, they're only going to hurt each other (except in this obviously bizarre case of two white guys wading into the middle of them). Call it "Thug On Thug" violence if you will. They can act the fool and none of the regular, sane, tax paying, law abiding citizens are bothered by it.

But if you disperse that crowd you've got 400 drunk, high, angry black people driving around looking for a new place to congregate. And since nobody else will tolerate their crowd they're gonna split up. Instead of ONE problem area with 400 people, you've got FORTY problem areas all over town with ten people each.

Logistically, it's better for the town to let them all congregate and beat the hell out of each other than to turn them loose on the town.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

How's this: This was a sanctioned "get together" by the store's manager, so the police had no reason to be there and bust it up, or at least that is what I gather from Pat's post.Those poor kids exercised poor judgment and and paid the price. That said, it galls me the media suppresses these horrible events for obvious reasons, and when they do, they blame it on economics rather than the truth behind what drives these "people" to do these things, but unlike you, I'm nnot a cop-hating bigot. There, hhow's that?

edited to add: I consider myself racist.. [/quote]

Don't have any use for racism. I am however prejudiced and at times bigoted.

[/quote]

Do some reading, "THe Bell Curve" is good for starters, and maybe some world history and your tune might chanve. The evidence is there...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Robert_White

King David wrote the Psalms, by inspiration, as a soldier, on active duty, in the field.

I find that it is the hard core Calvinist old-school Scot Presbyterians that usually teach on this.

Please tie this in to a crowd of blacks and the murder of 2 white folks.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Even though it might by some be considered private property... its not! It's part of a Franchise that has rules and requirements...

Phil

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Robert_White

King David wrote??? Or are you referring to text written well after his death? Did anybody who wrote those texts ever actually hear him speak or did they relay on campfire tales passed from generation to generation...much of what is written in the bible are not "facts" at all...

(Cut & paste)

David (/ˈdeɪvɪd/; Hebrew: דָּוִד, דָּוִיד, Modern David Tiberian Dāw�ḏ; ISO 259-3 Dawid; Arabic: داوُود‎ Dāwūd; Syriac: ܕܘܝܕ Dawid; Strong's: Daveed) was, according to the Bible, the second king of the United Kingdom of Israel and Judah, and according to the New Testament Gospels of Matthew and Luke, an ancestor of Jesus. His life is conventionally dated to c. 1040�970 BC, his reign over Judah c. 1010�1002 BC, and his reign over the United Kingdom c. 1002�970 BC.[1]

The Books of Samuel, 1 Kings, and 1 Chronicles are the only sources of information on David, although the Tel Dan Stele (dated c. 850�835 BC) contains the phrase בית דוד (Beit David), read as "House of David", which most scholars take as confirmation of the existence in the mid-9th century BC of a Judean royal dynasty called the House of David.[2]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Of course it's private property. Just because it's regulated by rules and requirements doesn't change that.

And those rules and requirements are why the manager is in charge of what happens there.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Common sense tells you crowd dispersal is needed in situations like that.

IEDs would work...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just let 1 boa constrictor loose. It would be elbows and ass holes.

Police dept needs a Cop Snake.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by passport

When it comes to blacks, white kids have been systematically programmed to banish that kind of judgment from their minds as racist.

Not me, no way would I stop there
Racist!
No. Racially aware.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Problem is, today if you're aware than you're "ist."

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by passport
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye][quote=dogcatcher223]I would say it was pretty poor judgement to stop at the McDonalds with 400 blacks running around.
Not me, no way would I stop there
Racist!
No. Racially aware.

"Situationally" aware.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by mathman

You're a profiling racist.
That's redundant.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Legally, there's nothing they could do to make the mob leave.
Maybe not in Texas, but in Iowa they would have shut down that crap about the time it started. Unlawful assembly, checking ID's for curfew and drinking violations, search for contraband and weapons with cause. They wouldn't be around long around here.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,831
Posts18,517,019
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.