Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RS308MX
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I would say it was pretty poor judgement to stop at the McDonalds with 400 blacks running around.

The McManager is a black lady. Half of the crowd were probably her kids.

You mean her mcNigglets

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Just an observation: where were the police when loiterers swell to these numbers? Just a vigilant patrol would notice 400 neegars at 2am in one spot it usually has the potential energy for any number of bad things

But then again, I see police drive passed motorists trying to change tires, motorists broke down, cars at red lights flicking cig butts out, kids jumpin around in back seats and cops driving along with them in the same flow of traffic.

Police I see (and I'm always watching) ARE NOT watching. I honestly don't know wtf they are doing. And just whom it is they actually serve.

Police paychecks and welfare checks are both government checks.

The police and the welfare subsidized violent underclass serve and are government. They are their class' enforcers. Like hammer and anvil or opposing jaws of a vice their Government Class uses them as hard gripping and bending tools against private citizens. Neither alone is nearly powerful enough to both subjugate and deceive citizens, most at least, into believing that government protects and serves them. Working together these 'government employees' have gripped, hammered, and bent we Americans into our own chains of slavery.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Do you have to work hard at being that much of a retard?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rovering

The police and the welfare subsidized violent underclass serve and are government. They are their class' enforcers. Like hammer and anvil or opposing jaws of a vice their Government Class uses them as hard gripping and bending tools against private citizens. Neither alone is nearly powerful enough to both subjugate and deceive citizens, most at least, into believing that government protects and serves them. Working together these 'government employees' have gripped, hammered, and bent we Americans into our own chains of slavery.

You need to get your Mom to loosen your chin strap.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some things are a given.
Death.
A couple hunert urban youths acting like a pack of animals.
A couple young chit kickers not having a fuggin' clue.
Chicks can't drive.
Taxes.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Interesting take. Seems about right.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm sure a smegma sandwich would seem about right for you.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Interesting take. Seems about right.

Is that what you teach the students in your history class?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
No, propaganda pushers aren't allow to teach that. Tool of the State and all...... wink

Last edited by NH K9; 08/26/14.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So the McManager sanctioned these events, that brought the crowds, that murdered the kids, and McDonalds was found liable in court.

Seriously, what professional law enforcement organization couldn't have connected these dots beforehand? Are they retarded?

Why shouldn't the police have been proactive? How hard is it to notify McDonalds Corporate by letter or email, maybe City Attorney and police chief together, to let them know of their liability and public safety issues? Remember, there's a history of 200 prior calls to this location. What the hell did the police do besides.... mop up?

I don't want their jobs, but they have it, so do it!

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Good point. I'm going to start doing that. Now, you can start working on electing Oregon's first Republican in, what, 20 years?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
To the folks who imagine what they'd do if it were their kids.....
I can certainly understand the rage and have felt it myself in situations where imagined what I'd become capable of if "that" happened to me and mine but in this case, who do you go after? They only identified one guy. Going after him seems straightforward enough but then what? Nobody saw nothin according to the article.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
These were rich kids from Dallas. They probably never saw a real black person before that night. There really are some advantages to going to public school.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Fireball2
So the McManager sanctioned these events, that brought the crowds, that murdered the kids, and McDonalds was found liable in court.

Seriously, what professional law enforcement organization couldn't have connected these dots beforehand? Are they retarded?

Why shouldn't the police have been proactive?

I'm gonna guess the police had connected the dots & had a pretty good idea the eventual outcome of these gatherings wouldn't end well. Why shouldn't the police have been proactive??? First off, look at your signature line. They may have had no legal option to do otherwise...Seems a lot of people bitch about the "Jack booted thugs" these days until things go bad. Then the same people turn around wonder why the police didn't intervene...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Why shouldn't the police have been proactive??? They may have had no legal option to do otherwise...

Are you suggesting it would have been illegal for the City Attorney and/or police chief to have notified McCorporate of a potential liability and safety issue on their property?

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Good point. I'm going to start doing that. Now, you can start working on electing Oregon's first Republican in, what, 20 years?

Thanks, I'll see what I can do to the level of effectiveness that this situation was handled 200 times before.

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Why shouldn't the police have been proactive??? They may have had no legal option to do otherwise...

Are you suggesting it would have been illegal for the City Attorney and/or police chief to have notified McCorporate of a potential liability and safety issue on their property?

I never even came close to suggesting such...Why should the city attorney feel the need to contact Micky D's & any issues of liability? More govt. intrusion? Did you change your sig line yet?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I never even came close to suggesting such...Why should the city attorney feel the need to contact Micky D's & any issues of liability? More govt. intrusion? Did you change your sig line yet?

Oh well, so much for protect and serve. Just seemed like a logical thing for the powers that be to try and be pro-active. Like I said, I'm naive.

Sending a correspondence informing McCorporate of a potential liability is a language McD's would understand, and would likely have given them pause, if not completely ended this "event center" altogether. By foisting the burden back on them, they know they'll be more liable than ever for having known and done nothing to mitigate. Again, just my naivety.

Just let the apes run loose till somebody dies, then

LOL
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
How many letters have you written to corporations concerning potential liability issues?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Oh well, so much for protect and serve. Just seemed like a logical thing for the powers that be to try and be pro-active. Like I said, I'm naive.

Sending a correspondence informing McCorporate of a potential liability is a language McD's would understand, and would likely have given them pause, if not completely ended this "event center" altogether. By foisting the burden back on them, they know they'll be more liable than ever for having known and done nothing to mitigate. Again, just my naivety.

Just let the apes run loose till somebody dies, then

Can't speak for Texas. But here we can't just go shutting down private businesses. We have to be called for a complaint first, or the mob would have to be spilling over onto public property., even then all we could do is disperse the crowd. That said, they very well could be above the occupancy rating and then code enforcement could shut it down.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1936M71, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 117LBS, 59 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,878
Posts18,518,151
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.