-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
For the longer cases with sloping shoulders, think cordite.

Thank me later.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kynoch primed...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
What a berdan we bear.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
The Cross-eyed/Drool Test is always compelling.

Laughing................

I am sure you test it out daily in the bathroom mirror while you polish that chrome dome of yours..... or do you have a bathroom mirror in your outhouse?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What we bare ain't worth a Cupro Nickel..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your perpetual wellfounded fascination/appreciation of my Manly Beauty,is gonna consume you.

Musta looked into my eyes and got a right proper Horning Up.

You LUCKY Bitch!...................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco

Props for getting in the kid picture.. But on a serious note, have you considered a man bra?

[Linked Image]

Well Hell's Bells! I was wondering when the Orange County Moron would show up, with something stupid to ASSume....How in the hell is life treatin ya Rauncho? Super Duper we all hope...no really... we do...

But to answer your question and inferences....

1. Did you ever consider that the shirt I'm wearing is a 2X when XL works just fine... the larger shirt, is both cooler when hot and warmer when cold.... but a rocket scientist like yourself from Orange County would have known that... you were just practicing your dumbasss skills...

2. and as for props getting into the kid picture? must be practicing your dumbasss skills again...If you weren't so focused on being a pompous horses assss, maybe you might have corrected figured out, that the young man was part of the adult shooting competition, because I asked the others participating if the two boys ( grandsons of a forum member ) could be part of it...

and since they really didn't have any firearms to be part of it, that is my 22.250 and my handloads that I am letting them shoot...along with the rest of my stuff I was letting them borrow...

giving them a little instruction, the boys actually did pretty darn well....in fact, on the steel shoot, the boys placed 2nd and 3rd, ahead of all the other adults with that rifle and my handloads ( which was the time the picture was taken by another campfire member).... the only adult that outshot the boys on the steel was DennisinAZ, who took first place....

So STFU but don't fall off the roof and break your neck today.. that would break my friggin heart....No.. Really...

ya like that 28 inch barrel on there? really sends those 60 grain Hornadys out the barrel at real near 3800 fps... Heck with that rifle EVEN YOU could possibly hit something! ... well maybe, or maybe not....probably not...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

Props for getting in the kid picture.. But on a serious note, have you considered a man bra?

[Linked Image]

Well Hell's Bells! I was wondering when the Orange County Moron would show up, with something stupid to ASSume....How in the hell is life treatin ya Rauncho? Super Duper we all hope...no really... we do...

1. Did you ever consider that the shirt I'm wearing is a 2X when XL works just fine... the larger shirt, is both cooler when hot and warmer when cold.... but a rocket scientist like yourself from Orange County would have known that... you were just practicing your dumbasss skills...

2. and as for props getting into the kid picture? must be practicing your dumbasss skills again...If you weren't so focused on being a pompous horses assss, maybe you might have corrected figured out, that the young man was part of the adult shooting competition, because I asked the others participating if the two boys ( grandsons of a forum member ) could be part of it...

and since they really didn't have any firearms to be part of it, that is my 22.250 and my handloads that I am letting them shoot...along with the rest of my stuff I was letting them borrow...

giving them a little instruction, the boys actually did pretty darn well....in fact, on the steel shoot, the boys placed 2nd and 3rd, ahead of all the other adults with that rifle and my handloads ( which was the time the picture was taken by another campfire member).... the only adult that outshot the boys on the steel was DennisinAZ, who took first place....

So STFU but don't fall off the roof and break your neck today.. that would break my friggin heart....No.. Really...

ya like that 28 inch barrel on there? really sends those 60 grain Hornadys out the barrel at real near 3800 fps... Heck with that rifle EVEN YOU could possibly hit something! ... well maybe, or maybe not....probably not...

Holy SCHIT...I am howling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Your perpetual wellfounded fascination/appreciation of my Manly Beauty,is gonna consume you.

keep stroking that big 2.5 incher, while you fantasize about that thought.... don't tell anyone on the campfire here.. but having such fantasies would make you a friggin homo...

which really isn't that hard for me to believe....

but hey, since your boy Obama is allowing gays and transgenders to serve in the military, maybe it is finally your chance to serve your country....I can see you serving the nation in the typing pool....maybe you can put in a good word for Rauncho, and they'll take him also...you two Queen Berets...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

keep stroking that big 2.5 incher, while you fantasize about that thought.... don't tell anyone on the campfire here.. but having such fantasies would make you a friggin homo...

which really isn't that hard for me to believe....

but hey, since your boy Obama is allowing gays and transgenders to serve in the military, maybe it is finally your chance to serve your country....I can see you serving the nation in the typing pool....maybe you can put in a good word for Rauncho, and they'll take him also...you two Queen Berets...

Shefire,

Pardon my Manly Beauty horning you up.

In fairness,I WARNED you not to look into my eyes.

Laughing!..................

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
John, I have thought of the 53s a few times but Im stocked up on the 50s, and frankly after seeing what they do, accuracy wise, out to 600, if the 53s could shoot better than that, Im not a good enough shooter to wring it out of them�

Hows THAT for a run-on sentence? grin

My english teacher would be so proud.

Well Tom,

I am sure that stock of 50s will finally disappear down range.. do yourself a favor.. pick up a box of 53s, and when it is time to restock your stash of V Maxes....you'll make the better choice next time...

as for myself, with this shortage, I've sorta standardized on the 40 grain V Maxes, the 53s for longer ranges and for the fast twist 223s and 22.250, the 75 BTHP... with ZERO input from "Yoda" ( that short little fat green Nerd from Craig AK)...as I have found the 75 BTHP to be more accurate than the 75 AMax...

and for the longer ranges still using an AMax, may I suggest the 80s over the 75s.. I pick those up in the 600 count boxes for right around a C Note or less on line...my fast twist 22.250 ( one in 7 twist ) REALLY loves those bullets for reaching WAAAAAY OUT there....and they shoot just great out of a 1 in 9 twist Savage BVSS in 223....( try H 322 or your good old IMR 4895 )

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Is it that time of the month again? Are those big tits of your's sore?

You are really doing "great" ad are a fabulous source of "information".

"Information" being oblivious HILARITY,fueled copiously with incredible insecurity(probably a function of those tits).

Laughing!................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DOUBLE XL [bleep]!

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

I bought a couple of these at Wally World last night...

[Linked Image]

I was amazed at the family resemblance of it and you there Schmuck.... you can look at it and see the family resemblance can't ya....

and what further surprised me ( well not really ) ya cut it open and it has in the inside the same brain matter that you do...

so with all of these years not quite knowing... now you know where your family roots come from...

isn't that great.. you should finally have a sense of belonging to something...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wageslave
DOUBLE XL [bleep]!

Slavey! How the hell are ya! Long time no see...and yeah, DOUBLE XL! Just a $1 more than XL at the Army Navy Surplus Store... give me your address, I'll ship ya a couple....

hell, If Schmuck is nice.. I'll send him some also.. they have an extensive selection in the kids and midget section...I was thinking Pink Urban Camo would go good with his GFY rifles and his pink Carebear, when he goes to sleep... nice contrast with that green smooth watermelon sitting on his shoulders...

by the way, how's biz at the truck stop been?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Here's hoping your Imagination and it's Pretend are as "fulfilling" to you...as they are phuqqing HILARIOUS to everyone else.

Congratulations?....................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Give "mine" to your buddy Fireball, you two already match....

Have Dog

Will Travel

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
ah, Roy's a good guy Slavey.. don't know what you two might have got crossways on.. but I can guarantee ya he is as fine of a gentleman and good guy as I view you as...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

Here's hoping your Imagination and it's Pretend are as "fulfilling" to you...as they are phuqqing HILARIOUS to everyone else.

Congratulations?....................

says the biggest fool & court jester on the World Wide Web...

I'd say I am twice the man you are Schmuck.. but just about anyone over 12 years old is on his way to being twice the man you are...tough being a shortschitt ain't it..ya still 3 feet 18 inches tall?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Dude! I was trying to help. What's with the insults?

Obvious that your girls need a little help, foundation wise. Well, maybe a lot.

Maybe you could do a breast reduction surgery?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 69 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,716
Posts18,475,621
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.