Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Still no answer..nor will one be forthcoming.

Funnier than phuqq,that playing Stupid...ain't an act for you.

"Lucky" bastard.

Laughing!..........

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The man is without a soul. I would laugh, but pity is the better thought.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntfest!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Kchuntfest!................

Another priceless piece of little stick knowledge.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You gals are on fire and the Estrogen is flowing.

Funniest part is...none of you stupid phuqqers has the savvy to muse particulars,if only because you all know better.

Laughing!...............

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Larry
Let me point out something that might save you some bad width.

First of all, your insults have lost almost all of their impact- You use the same phrases over and over and over again to insult poster's intelligence and sexual orientation- After the 150th time, the insults lose their impact.

Also, I don't find the idea of someone buying a wood stocked 300 H&H magnum nearly as silly as someone that buys an endless iteration of rifles in the same chambering but with slightly different twists and barrel lengths just to get bragging rights.
The argument isn't who knows more about guns than you do-You are an idiot savant when it comes to rifles- But, when it comes to being a decent human being, you are, just, well...

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Funniest part is...none of you stupid phuqqers has the savvy to muse particulars,if only because you all know better.

Laughing!...............

What particulars? The op posted he is buying a model 70 in .300 H&H. And its a nice firearm and most of us wish him well.. You on the other hand don't. Did I get it right? Still pathetic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Laughing!...............

What particulars? The op posted he is buying a model 70 in .300 H&H. And its a nice firearm and most of us wish him well.. You on the other hand don't. Did I get it right? Still pathetic.

I never put pins in a VooDoo Doll and danced around the fire.

What was PLAINLY stated,was the Turd Polishing and concessions,which are facts. If a guy has to lay such a Turd away,it being used as a Donor on a High Zoot build is slim to none,despite your Estrogen Levels.

Hint................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Laughing!...............

I never put pins in a VooDoo Doll and danced around the fire.

What was PLAINLY stated,was the Turd Polishing and concessions,which are facts. If a guy has to lay such a Turd away,it being used as a Donor on a High Zoot build is slim to none,despite your Estrogen Levels.

Hint................

In English? Never mind I still don't care.

Last edited by Mike_S; 08/30/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fascinating "perceptions",from a real "hard charger". Laughing.

Again and if only to be CLEAR...noone could insult you,better than you can by doing your "best". The poignant hilarity,really is off the charts.

I'll feign my "surprise" that your "intelligence","knowledge","experience" and "results"...weren't quite charted where you "thought" they were. Laughing!

I don't feel compelled to apologize for satiating a curiosity,by simply obtaining said ware(s) and extrapolating them in kind,to see how it all sorts out and sharing them facts in the first hand for the astute to peruse.

You Clueless Whining Kchunts are a hoot!.................

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ahhhhhhhhhh...the "DREADED" "I don't care" ploy.

It's a Window Licker mainstay!

Laughing!...............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What they have is heavy concession,coupled with a heavy price tag and the culmination bears little fruit.

A "high tech" rifle is still an amazingly simplistic device...which is a constant that flies over many pointy heads. I find it fascinating,that one could concoct such a amazingly STUPID ruse,which factored "too much" precision/accuracy.

It is a simplistic fact,that one can yield greater rugged reliability for less jingle and in a vastly superior handling/balancing parcel,that also happens to shoot softer.

Those who "do" the least,Whine the most and are the fastest to make STUPID "decisions".

Hint...................

It's hard to argue with the part of what you wrote. Other than that it seems to me that you're missing the point.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You shouldn't have to apologize for buying the rifles you do- and no one else should, either- That's the point, Larry.
And no one whines more than you do- That's an important point.-

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Fascinating "perceptions",from a real "hard charger". Laughing.

Again and if only to be CLEAR...noone could insult you,better than you can by doing your "best". The poignant hilarity,really is off the charts.

I'll feign my "surprise" that your "intelligence","knowledge","experience" and "results"...weren't quite charted where you "thought" they were. Laughing!

I don't feel compelled to apologize for satiating a curiosity,by simply obtaining said ware(s) and extrapolating them in kind,to see how it all sorts out and sharing them facts in the first hand for the astute to peruse.

You Clueless Whining Kchunts are a hoot!.................

You have obviously put a lot of time and knowledge into that answer. The fact that there is no question eludes you. Still pathetic.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Klik',

"Tell" me about Remington bolt guns again.

Now THAT schit was FUNNY! Almost as funny as you "forgetting" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laughing!.............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Funny how facts are automatically translated as a Whine,to the dumbest of phuqqs.

Bless your heart!................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is AMAZING,how obviously...the obvious escapes you.

Gawdammned nearly as funny,as the distance you put between you and ALL things The Rifle.

I mean,not that you have ANY other move.

Laughing!..............

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is this guy for real??? Utterly amazing. Clown school dropout perhaps? And yes, the disjointed English and lame insults do get tiresome.

Shaking my head in pity and disbelief here. Wasn't there a reason he was banned a long time ago, and isn't that reason still valid? 'Tis a shame that such fungus is among us.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congrats on your new rifle. Enjoy it.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchunfest!................

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

338 members (1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 2,045 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,064
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.