-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in doing your "best".

Funny how it actually works!

Laughing..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You did not answer the question lil man.

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You "forgot" about Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Again.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
Could you please show anywhere that my knowledge of rifles is somehow lacking? So far on this thread, you have done nothing but make unfounded accusations about everybody- But that is how you whine-

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
Your imaginary pretend is second to none- Most of your accusations apply better to you than anyone else

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hilarious,that you're Pretend is "real" enough,that your Imagination makes it so you "can't" tell.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo phuqqing hard.

You rugged gals are a hearty bunch!

Laughing!.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Might I suggest,that you,Fotis and Mike align the "DREADED" Twat Trio and velcro all of your Imagination and Pretend together,so as to make an Epic Stand.

Laughing!

You poor poor Clueless Twats couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,even IF you could afford them.

Laughing!...................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Hilarious,that you're Pretend is "real" enough,that your Imagination makes it so you "can't" tell.

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo phuqqing hard.

You rugged gals are a hearty bunch!

Laughing!.................

Not very good, but it's your best right.. Bless you.. laffin.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Just put little twig on ignore, like most of us do, it makes life and the Campfire a lot more tolerable than some jackass slinging around rude responses.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wouldn't it be a NICE change,if gents with a clue could kick around Reality and leave Imagination and Pretend to you High Fallutin' Phillies.

You stupid phuqqers could really Imaginary Pretend Ignore the schit out of things..................

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Might I suggest,that you,Fotis and Mike align the "DREADED" Twat Trio and velcro all of your Imagination and Pretend together,so as to make an Epic Stand.

Laughing!

You poor poor Clueless Twats couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots,even IF you could afford them.

Laughing!...................

Now that's not fair you used that line last week on me when when I called you out about the Winchester 88. You responded how much better the BLR was and then proceeded to show pictures of your broken gun. Outstanding.. and still pathetic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here you go. Take the whole box lil man and chase it down with your favorite alcoholic beverage. I know you keep tons around.

[Linked Image]

μολὼν λαβέ

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Fotis
Here you go. Take the whole box lil man and chase it down with your favorite alcoholic beverage. I know you keep tone arund.

[Linked Image]

Good one..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why would them facts change?

You'd do WELL to take notes and apply same.

Hint..............

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this where you wax eloquent on Stupidity being your greatest disability?

You are doing "great".

Laughing!..............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ok but WHO ASKED YOU? No one needs your input. Do you not understand same?

μολὼν λαβέ

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Fotis he needs to reply.. Even when it's something he knows nothing about.. We are privileged to have him here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fotis
Ok but WHO ASKED YOU? No one needs your input. Do you not understand same?

Fotis,

My bad. I can't keep track of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore either,as "declared" via your trembling lips.

But I do note with great regularity,that you reply to my name with a question mark,more often than not. You'll want to chew your STUPID ass,for asking them questions,to ME.

Laughing!..............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Big Stick
You didn't address your childish behavior that I asked you to address because you "thought" this thread was about rifles- Yet, here you are addressing people's "stupidity"- so, since you yourself have moved away from rifles, now could you please talk about your childish behavior?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Fotis he needs to reply.. Even when it's something he knows nothing about.. We are privileged to have him here.

I reckon it is "cheating",being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Which is of course why,the Twat Trio burns farrrrrrrrrrrr more phuqqing bandwidth via Hissy Fit and Imaginary Pretend Ignore,than anything hinging on The Rifle.

Funny how it actually works.

Laughing!..............

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Anaconda, 10Glocks, 907brass, Algotguns, Akhutr, 9 invisible), 1,404 guests, and 804 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,243
Posts18,485,927
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.