Campfire Tracker
M
Royce it must be us.

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Royce
Big Stick
You didn't address your childish behavior that I asked you to address because you "thought" this thread was about rifles- Yet, here you are addressing people's "stupidity"- so, since you yourself have moved away from rifles, now could you please talk about your childish behavior?

I'm at ease in citing facts,if only to your chagrin.

That being said,I couldn't begin to speculate on how/why you are such a Clueless Kchunt,other than your spending a lifetime being a pussy.

Just saying..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Royce it must be us.

Don't forget Fotis,in THE Trio...in order to make THE Stand.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fotis he needs to reply.. Even when it's something he knows nothing about.. We are privileged to have him here.

I reckon it is "cheating",being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Which is of course why,the Twat Trio burns farrrrrrrrrrrr more phuqqing bandwidth via Hissy Fit and Imaginary Pretend Ignore,than anything hinging on The Rifl

Funny how it actually works.

Laughing!..............

So for final Jeopardy what was the question relating to that answer?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The fact of the matter.

You are doing "great"!................

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maybe you didn't understand- I didn't want another example of how childish, vulgar and rude you are, I wanted you to explain it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It bothers you though.. such inferior intellects questioning you don't it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Facts are rather unsettling to you.

Funny how that works.

Laughing!..............

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Royce he is on the fact thing again..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
World Class Humor,provided by Drooling Clueless Dumbphuqqs doing their BEST...bothers nobody.

Though of course with the introduction of more IQ(to say 17 or so),via transplant...it'd bother the phuqq outta the Droolers.

Bless your heart..................

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
More nonsense.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Royce he is on the fact thing again..

You are going to piss Fotis off,if you keep forgetting about her.

She'll have to go back to The Axis Of Imagination.

Laughing!................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Like talking to a brick wall with the intelligence of one.

BTW make that a 4 foot high wall.
You know we can all chip in and get you some therapy. Any psychologist? out there your neck of the woods?

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You must be running out of material.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nice thing about facts,is they outlast Drooling Dumbphuqqs.

Reliably.

Laughing!....................

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
so Larry.. You don't mind of I call you that.. I feel we have grown close.. There are no facts.. poor thing..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fact is,you are at the mercy of your "intelligence","knowledge","experience" and "results"...which is THE recipe for humor.

It's lonnnngggggggggg been a constant Theme that Whiners love to use their Pretend to Imagine proximity to my excellence.

I mean,can you blame them(you)?!?

Bless your heart...............

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Mike
Big Stick has a library of a few sophomoric retorts that he uses over and over and over again, often when they are not even remotely related to other posts. "pretend imagine", "luxury of not having t guess" Windowlickers" and on and on and on. He's like the little kid that goes into a public restroom and gets his kick out of rubbing feces all over the wall, just to ruin something. Big stick likes to ruin threads and attract attention to himself, so he can haul out his old tired repetitious insults.
I at one time thought he was fairly bright, but his answers here today dispelled that notion. Maybe his own lack of intelligence is why he calls everyone else stupid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Royce,

Repeat that which you most need to hear,as often as it takes,for your Imagination to Pretend it.

Bless your heart.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Stupid Kchunts keep forgetting Fotis!

Laughing..................

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

331 members (1lesfox, 160user, 2500HD, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 27 invisible), 1,942 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,486,026
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.