-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used that example several years ago in a history class when discussing what rules of engagement were and how they tied to political correctness and the limp wristed handling of the concept of war since Vietnam. Also mentioned the fire bombing of Tokyo and Berlin. Hard to fight a war with your hands behind your back. Either do it all out or leave the whole thing alone.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O has a plan do as little as possible and let ISIS thrive.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sotloff sympathized with the Muslim Brotherhood.He was a fool.Just as all liberals believe they can reason with these baby raping,Satan worshiping,blood thirsty goat f-u-c-k-e-r-s so did this moron and he paid with his miserable life.

The failure of all liberals to recognize the real enemies of our nation will be their eventual downfall.These are the same liberals who paint veterans as the enemies of the this nation and accept these s-a-n-d-n-i-g-g-e-r-s as decent peaceful people.

We can only pray that all others,who do recognize our true enemies,survive.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Soon, TRH, Sansouci, and GhostInTheMachine will be yelling false flag, and blaming it on Israel.

Fixt

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All I know is that they'll run out of our journalists long before we run out of drones, missiles and bombs.

I still can't see a big downfall to the Sunnis and Shias killing each other like rabid dogs.

What would Ronald Reagan do?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Soon, TRH, Sansouci, and GhostInTheMachine will be yelling false flag, and blaming it on Israel.

Fixt

Doesn't it strike you as the least bit odd that ISIS just emerged out of nowhere a few months ago and that the media is pimping them as 'even worse' than any other groups we've been 'fighting' for 13 years? No, THESE guys are the truly badass group and we're all phuggin gonna die if'n we don't invade Syria. It's preposterous and comical propaganda. Yer a sheep, so you can't see it.

I call bullshit.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Okay, so the journalist didn't get their heads cut off?

That is great news, perhaps you should call their family and let them know that it is all 'bullshit' and their loved one will be home soon unscathed, I am sure they would love to hear it from you.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
I do not understand these prisoners. If you know they are going to advance their BS by loping your head off in front of a camera,why not resist?
If your legs are free,why not ruin the photo op by attempting to escape? Of course you will be shot and die but you are controlling the circumstances.
You know you're about to die so why follow the script of denouncing your nation?
No resistance just fills these azzwipes with confidence that Americans are gutless and easy targets. At least go out like a man and not a goat being led to market.

Often times they will be drugged, slept deprived to exhaustion, malnourished, beaten ect. Think "Nick Berg".

Foley was a disgrace all the way around.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Okay, so the journalist didn't get their heads cut off?

That is great news, perhaps you should call their family and let them know that it is all 'bullshit' and their loved one will be home soon unscathed, I am sure they would love to hear it from you.

Have you seen a head being severed on these two 'journalists? I didn't think so.

Even if they are beheading a few people over there, why in the phugg does that mean we need to get involved? Wanna keep yer head? Stay the he'll outta there.

Sheeple are hysterical, non-thinking dumbschits.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell of a way to go thats for sure get your head sawed off with a dull knife [bleep]! The last ragehead sob that ran around cutting americans heads off met his maker when they dropped a 500lber on his ass in Iraq.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Have you seen a head being severed on these two 'journalists? I didn't think so.

I have not seen it in person, I know people that watched the video before it was taken down.

Even if they are beheading a few people over there, why in the phugg does that mean we need to get involved? Wanna keep yer head? Stay the he'll outta there.

Make that your argument then, in which case I would agree. We (US) don't need to do a damn thing except to protect our national security here at home. A few idiot journalist does not rate going to war over. You instantly discredit yourself by running around calling bullshit on everything without basis.

Sheeple are hysterical, non-thinking dumbschits.

Correct, and it goes both ways, on one end you have a guy beating his war drum, on the other you have a guy calling bullshit on everything under the sun. Going to war on every issue is not the solution, and ignoring every issue is not the solution. So when you say sheeple are just referring to those following a different master than you?

And I am still waiting for you to call the families of the beheaded and let them know all is well wink

Last edited by heavywalker; 09/02/14.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by bea175
If you do nothing then these chitheads attribute it to the US being feared or afraid of them . No response is the worst thing this country can do. I'm in favor of War if this is what it will take to stop the Muslim take over of the world before it is to late to turn it around.

Who do declare war on, the Muslim religion? On the Middle East? Are we ready for a nuclear WWIII?

You are the only one talking about declaring war on the world.

Some of us are talking about stopping the bad guys before it becomes WWIII.

That there is a heavy price to pay for harming Americans.

As history has shown beyond any doubt, that is the only way to avoid WWIII.

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap." Reagan

First, there is no organized state to fight.

Second, there is no government to declare war on.

Third, There are over 1.6 billion Muslim bad guys so how do we eliminate 1.6 billion Muslim bad guys without declaring war on the world.

Answer these questions and maybe, maybe you might get me on your side.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I have not seen it in person, I know people that watched the video before it was taken down.

I keep hearing that, but there is absolutely nothing on the entire Internet that suggests it's even remotely true.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And I am still waiting for you to call the families of the beheaded and let them know all is well

Did you see the press conference of the parents of Foley?

They seemed rather composed and without any real emotion. They know something. grin

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

A good move would be to put well armed Kurd boots on the ground with lots of American air power.
There has already been some success with the limited effort so far.

That would be nothing more than a waste of time, energy, and money.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the solution is in front of us

we gave the indians small pox

ebola

do the math.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bea175
If you do nothing then these chitheads attribute it to the US being feared or afraid of them . No response is the worst thing this country can do. I'm in favor of War if this is what it will take to stop the Muslim take over of the world before it is to late to turn it around.

Who do declare war on, the Muslim religion? On the Middle East? Are we ready for a nuclear WWIII?

You are the only one talking about declaring war on the world.

Some of us are talking about stopping the bad guys before it becomes WWIII.

That there is a heavy price to pay for harming Americans.

As history has shown beyond any doubt, that is the only way to avoid WWIII.

History teaches that war begins when governments believe the price of aggression is cheap." Reagan

First, there is no organized state to fight.

Second, there is no government to declare war on.

Third, There are over 1.6 billion Muslim bad guys so how do we eliminate 1.6 billion Muslim bad guys without declaring war on the world.

Answer these questions and maybe, maybe you might get me on your side.

First, ISIS , now called Islamic State, seems to be very well organised.

Second, it may well be the closest thing to a pure terrorist government in this War on Terrorism. At least first on the list.
Help the Kurds form their own government after their boots on the ground and our air power take out the 15 to 30,000 ISIS bad guys. That is doable.

And give the rest of the radical Muslins in the other Muslim countries something to think about if they know the new American administration is not messing around. Those days would be over.

Third, we are not at war with most Muslins, just the bad guys. About one billion Muslins live in places like Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.
Some few of them are bad guys, but most of the bad guys show up in places where they see US as weakest. As losers.
These are tough bad guys and the only thing they respect is someone who is tougher.

If we could use Muslins boots on the ground to defeat the Muslin bad guys.
The message would be loud and clear.
The Kurds have been wanting to do that for a long time in what they call their country and await the weapons we promised them a long time ago.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA

ebola

do the math.

I came up with green.

Did I win?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Problem is that the muzzies a thick in Europe. Won't be hard for them to grab US Citizens traveling abroad.

Won't be hard for them to do it here too. Just wait till they show a beheading with the whitehouse in the background.

This is just the beginning. Pretending it isn't happening won't make it go away. We'll have to deal with it sooner or later.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA

ebola

do the math.

I came up with green.

Did I win?

Travis

you won the internet

Last edited by KFWA; 09/02/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 2,614 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,697
Posts18,475,205
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.