Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

First, ISIS , now called Islamic State, seems to be very well organised.

Second, it may well be the closest thing to a pure terrorist government in this War on Terrorism. At least first on the list.
Help the Kurds form their own government after their boots on the ground and our air power take out the 15 to 30,000 ISIS bad guys. That is doable.

And give the rest of the radical Muslins in the other Muslim countries something to think about if they know the new American administration is not messing around. Those days would be over.

Third, we are not at war with most Muslins, just the bad guys. About one billion Muslins live in places like Indonesia, Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh.
Some few of them are bad guys, but most of the bad guys show up in places where they see US as weakest. As losers.
These are tough bad guys and the only thing they respect is someone who is tougher.

If we could use Muslins boots on the ground to defeat the Muslin bad guys.
The message would be loud and clear.
The Kurds have been wanting to do that for a long time in what they call their country and await the weapons we promised them a long time ago.

Where is this Islamic State located? Where's it's capital?

As far as ending terrorism that will never happen. Eliminating ISIS merely means a whole new organization. Then what? The crusaders tried eliminating Muslims at couldn't do it and I doubt we can do it.

And then there's the blow back. How do we deal with the blow back and there will be blow back. For every action there is a re-action.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

GB1

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by KFWA
the solution is in front of us

we gave the indians small pox

ebola

do the math.

I came up with green.

Did I win?

Travis

you won the internet

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Let God sort'em out. This passed up serious a long ways back down the road. They are in this country now by the droves.Who do you reckon our resident Middle-Easterners will side with? Interning the Japanese might be a good model in this situation. I am so tired of hearing about the "religion of peace". BS I say, this is war. There is no choice when war is declared on you. Your little children and grandchildren have death warrant on them. There is only one solution.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm hoping Micheal Moore will go over there and do a movie on ISIS.

I would pay his way!

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mo'fuggas need to die. Fugg Obama, he will do nothing. I think back to the shirts I've seen with G. Bush's face asking "Miss me yet?". Yeah, we do.

If 2nd amendment rights can be subject to licensing and fees, how was the poll tax unconstitutional?
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I'm hoping Micheal Moore will go over there and do a movie on ISIS.

I would pay his way!

I've got money to donate too.

If 2nd amendment rights can be subject to licensing and fees, how was the poll tax unconstitutional?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm in favor of War

You're part of the McCain outfit, aren't ya' ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by bea175
I'm in favor of War if this is what it will take to stop the Muslim take over of the world before it is to late to turn it around.

Yep...but if you're gonna go to war, it needs to be done right, once & for all...one common denominator in all these terrorist organizations...ISLAM yes...kill every friggin one of them. (& their goats)

Keep the stupid azz politics out of it and let our soldiers do what their trained to do, kick the livin' schit out of anyone who wants to kill Americans.

our soldiers do what their trained to do

Uhhh, they're attending sensitivity in GLTG "issues", and than going down to the Chaplain to line out same sex unions, at the base chapels.

Are you SURE that you're comfortable with that proposal ?

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
#1. Too many morons posting on this site now. Kill every raghead in the world? Are you stupid?

#2. Eventually, we will have to deal with a big problem. We can either do it over there, or over here.

We can't appease then. We can't ignore them. They won't go away.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin
#1. Too many morons posting on this site now. Kill every raghead in the world? Are you stupid?

#2. Eventually, we will have to deal with a big problem. We can either do it over there, IN MEXICO, or over here.

Fixed.

In country, and right outside of our lines (BOTH N. and S,) would seem to be the SMART place to start.

No ?

....GD embarrassing watching McCain jumping up and down about bringin' home more $ for Raytheon,....while that fargin' line's essentially wide open.

Outside of GIM's chronic diahrea of the mouth, I value most ALL of the posts put up here,....

Calvin, you don't expect this discussion to be calm and weel mannered, do you ?

Emotions run high, and folks are speaking their minds.

....gotta' love that.

GTC

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If this thread has taken a turn to answer the question: "how do you deal with ISIS threat?", I would make a suggestion.

Kidnap the imams that are most important in the Sunni religion and use them as leverage to control the sunni followers. By "use them", I mean get primeval on them. If any followers step out of line, if there are any attacks on Americans etc. start by defiling one of the imams and then proceed by humiliating him in public and then moving to abuse and ultimately a humiliating death. Continue on with all three of the holy leaders if the followers don't fall in line.

At the same time, I would land a helicopter at each of the 3 holiest sites in the sunni religion: Masjid al-Haram mosque; Al-Masjid an-Nabawi mosque and the Al-Aqsa Mosque. I would load each of these helicopters with high explosives, or in the case of the Masjid al-Haram mosque, a small tactical nuke. If sunnis rise up and attack any western target or citizen, destroying these mosques would be the next steps in the force continuum that include using the imams as leverage.

Any attempt to defuse these should result in immediate detonation.

IOW, you screw with us, and we will go right to what you claim to be the most holy and important thing in your culture. F with us and we will destroy your holy sites and imams, one at a time, permanently.

Montana MOFO
B
B
Of course if we go after the Mosques it just enrages them further and then they go after our Capital, Washington monument, White House, Wall Street, New York, LA, Houston, etc...out come the nukes, bio, chemical stuff and most Americans won't have the resolve to deal with it, to keep up the fight, and so will easily give up.

They just ratchet it up a notch and it's hard to see where it will end.

I think we have to do something...but very difficult to know where and whose ass to kick.

Bud

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin

#2. Eventually, we will have to deal with a big problem. We can either do it over there, or over here.

We've been dealing with it over there for decades and it hasn't made one damn difference. And you laugh at the people suggesting we kill every raghead in the world - you think selectively fighting these people in a battle of attrition is going to work? They are a hydra - for every one we kill, they become a martyr and two more take their place. Al Qaeda, Al Shabaab, Hamas, Hezbollah, Isis - not to mention all the pockets spread throughout [bleep] in the world.

The saddest part here is Hagel gets up there and talks about how we haven't seen anything like Isis yet, and the western countries virtually say an attack at home is imminent yet our focus is on stopping some ragheads running around in the back of Toyota pickup trucks and surplus humvees on the other side of the world.

We played a big part in destablizing that part of the world and creating an environment for these groups to thrive. Now we're supposed to go in there with massive amounts of weaponry, money and have American soldiers die because we have a stupid foreign policy. If you really want to make Americans safe - focus your efforts on the 50 states. We can't stop 14 year old kids from entering this country, much less a raghead with an RPG.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/03/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KFWA, the middle east has NEVER in all history been "stable". From Ashurbanipal and Sennacherib to today it has been horror after horror. We have been at war with some nitwit over there since the Barbary Pirates. Islam has been the worst single aggravating factor there has ever been. The warof annihilation and survival has already begun, the question is "does the West have what it takes to win?" Stopping the "multi-culturalism" crap would be a start. To win we need to be more merciless and remorseless than they ever dreamed of being.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Are you SURE that you're comfortable with that proposal ?

GTC

LOL, "how they used to be trained".

You have a fine point about Mexico it would be a excellent place to start. But all this doesn't matter anyways, it probably one of those false flag things that our more intelligent "Fire" members keep talking about. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If one of these journalist were black, look out, zero would be all over this.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Frankly, I would have a hard time caring less about 2 lefty "Journalists" who got wasted in that region. I don't G.A.F. if they were from Mars. ISIS has buried HUNDREDS if not thousands of young kids ALIVE,raped and enslaved thousands of women, executed multiple thousands for any reason they wanted. They and their creed are just warming up. We WILL be in a direct battle with them sooner or later. Groups like that attract psychopaths from everywhere. TOTAL psychopaths. Coming to a theater near you...soon.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
KFWA, the middle east has NEVER in all history been "stable". From Ashurbanipal and Sennacherib to today it has been horror after horror. We have been at war with some nitwit over there since the Barbary Pirates. Islam has been the worst single aggravating factor there has ever been. The warof annihilation and survival has already begun, the question is "does the West have what it takes to win?" Stopping the "multi-culturalism" crap would be a start. To win we need to be more merciless and remorseless than they ever dreamed of being.

we're not going to do that so what's the solution?

This is guerilla warfare where the farmer waving at you when you pass shoots you in the back. There is no unity or uniform, no central organization, no code or value system we can adhere to in facing these people. They create reasons to declare jihad, twist their bible and religion to suit their purpose -

When facing a superior force, they'll scatter into the wind only to re-emerge with another name, another location, another set of leadership, another cause to motivate their followers down the road.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/03/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You die horribly.

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We missed our chance to put them in their place when W refused to declare radical islam the enemy and attack it mercilessly. He didn't want to inflame the muslims, and certainly didn't want to piss off the Saudis.

When we were attacked on 9/11, we should have responded by leveling a city or two. We didn't, and we have shown nothing but weakness since (ESPECIALLY under B.H.O.).

If we dial it back further, the greatest missed opportunity was under Reagan. Had Reagan announced a new "space initiative" to take us off dependency of middle eastern oil akin to the Kennedy initiatives to put a man on the moon - with us coming right out of the oil embargo of the '70s - we could have done it and the camel humping SOBs would be sitting around in the sand with oil and nothing to do with it.

Instead, we're dependent upon their oil and we lack the political will to fight them as they need to be fought. So, we will eventually have to start fighting them here.

Thank your political leaders of both parties for the schit show that will be.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1936M71, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,620 guests, and 1,369 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,696
Posts18,475,180
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.