Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Did you read about this? Neither did I....

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/03/neighb...oach-man-trying-to-steal-vintage-jaguar/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. � On Wednesday, police charged a 34-year-old man with the triple homicide Tuesday afternoon in South Kansas City, in a quiet neighborhood just north of Blue Ridge Blvd., and east of Wornall Road near the Blue Hills Country Club.

Brandon Howell is accused of killing Susan Choucroun, 69, Lorene Hurst, 88, and her son Darrel Hurst, 68.

Police sources and neighbors told FOX 4 that the three victims killed in the South Kansas City Woodbridge neighborhood were apparently coming to the aid of neighbors after they noticed something wrong. Neighbors say Choucroun and the Hursts reportedly noticed a man attempting to steal their neighbors� antique Jaguar from their home at One Woodbridge Lane. They say the gunman hot-wired the Jaguar but was having trouble driving it away. Then, he jumped in their SUV. When neighbors approached, he shot at point-blank range with a shotgun, killing them instantly.

Jim Anderson, a neighbor, witnessed the death of Susan Choucroun.

�She came out the garage door and he, he shot her with a shotgun,� Anderson said. �I just saw an expression on her face of surprise. And uh, and then she went down.�

Anderson thinks the gunman became trapped in the cul-de-sac, and realizing he�d be identifiable, wanted to get rid of witnesses.

�I think he tried to escape out the cul-de-sac but couldn�t get out down there and some people came out and confronted him,� he said.

Police arrested and later charged Brandon Howell, 34, with the murders of the Hursts and Choucroun.

He was arrested at about midnight at I-29 and N.W. 72nd Street walking along the side of the road. He has also been charged with the assault of Anne and George Taylor, the couple targeted by the armed robber. They were found severely beaten and remain in critical condition in the hospital. Charges were also filed late Wednesday in Platte County after three people say Howell assaulted them at the Motel 6 at I-29 and Barry Road.

Officers recovered a stolen Toyota SUV near the Motel 6. It had been missing from the triple homicide crime scene in South Kansas City. On Tuesday, police had asked the public to call 911 if they saw the gold/beige Toyota Highlander, but by early evening on Tuesday, an officer on patrol spotted the vehicle.

http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/09/woodbr...sses-after-being-taken-off-life-support/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. � George and Ann Taylor have passed away after being taken off life support Thursday, Sept. 9. George was 80 and Ann was 86.

The couple are among five people, who prosecutors say, crossed paths with Brandon Howell, 34, on Tuesday, Sept. 2 in the area of One Woodbridge Lane in South Kansas City. Police and prosecutors say Howell shot and killed Lorene Hurst, 88, her son, Darrel Hurst, 63 and neighbor Susan Choucroun, 69, when they approached him as he stole the Taylors� SUV. Police said prior to the shootings, Howell brutally beat the Taylors in their home.

Prosecutors charged Howell with three counts of first degree murder for the deaths of the Hursts and Choucroun. More charges may come following the deaths of George and Ann Taylor.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Holder is summoning agents to investigate this.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
http://fox4kc.com/2014/09/03/451610/

Revelation of triple homicide suspect�s name conjures up painful memories for metro mom

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. � The mother of a teenager who disappeared says she knows all too well the type of damage Brandon Howell is capable of inflicting. Howell is facing three charges of murder in the first-degree, along with dozens of other charges, following a triple-homicide Tuesday in southern Kansas City.

Fox 4 learned Howell has been accused of a long list of serious crimes over the past several years, including his acquittal in a 1999 double-murder case of two teenagers, high school sweethearts. The mother of one of those victims, 16-year-old Tabitha Brewer, spoke with Fox 4 Wednesday. Brenda Lamson says her daughter�s body has never been found.

�I know who this guy is. He�s ruthless, he�s mean, he should�ve been locked up years ago,� Lamson said.

She said hearing Howell�s name Wednesday turned her stomach, bringing back memories of a time she�d like to forget.

�This afternoon when I found out, saw it on the news at work, that he was charged with three counts of murder, it hit home. It was hard. And my heart goes out to the families,� Lamson said.

Howell was accused of murdering high school sweethearts 16-year-old Tabitha Brewer and 19-year-old Nicholas Travis in 1998. The pair was last seen in April of that year. Brewer�s body was never found, but a few days after the two disappeared, police found Travis� body buried in a shallow grave.

The case went to trial in 2009 and a jury came back with a verdict of not guilty; an acquittal that broke Lamson�s heart.

�Had he been convicted for my daughter and her boyfriend�s murder five years ago, we wouldn�t be sitting here today. And I�d like to know how those jurors feel now,� she said.

Lamson said the writing was on the wall following a crime just months after her daughter�s disappearance. In 2000 a Johnson County judge sentenced Brandon Howell to twelve years behind bars for a home invasion at a Gardner apartment complex in 1999. Prosecutors say Howell and three other men robbed and assaulted several people at the apartment.

He also confessed to kidnapping, robbery, assault and cruelty to an animal. According to court documents, Howell paroled out in February 2011.

�Today�s not about me, it�s about these other families and that�s where I�m hurting for because I know their pain,� Lamson said.

Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters-Baker said in Wednesday afternoon�s press conference that she has been in touch with Tabitha Brewer�s parents following the Kansas City homicides. Howell is behind bars at the Jackson County Detention Center. A judge set no bond for Howell, which means he will stay in jail as he awaits trial.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I am outraged. Probably won't burn down anything in my neighborhood or go looting though.
I would have liked to have the details of the two white teens he killed in '98 and how he got away with it.

Ernie
I was typing while you posted the info. They need to take him out behind the courthouse
and put a bullet in his head. Have the garbage truck come by and remove the body.

Last edited by EWY; 09/10/14.

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Folks like nwa help killers get away.

Coming to a state called Montanny.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/10/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
Folks like nwa help killers get away.

Coming to a state called Montanny.

Don't understand the Montanny comment???

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You guys still aren't getting it. White folks are supposed to let black folks rob, rape, beat, and kill them. It is our duty. The only outrage is this poor man is in jail when he should be riding around free in a vintage Jag looking for more white folks to kill.

Don't believe me? Just ask O and his buddy Holder.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Where's Governor (former U.S. Senator) Sam Brownback on this senseless slaughter? I think we all already know:

While many US politicians love to call for intervening on behalf of various populations of the world, they turn a noticeable blind eye towards white in South Africa. In fact, former US Senator Sam Brownback made some shockingly hateful comments about white South Africans during his 2008 GOP presidential run.

Brownback is a major advocate of open borders and amnesty. He sponsored the 2006 & 2007 Senate mass amnesty bills. During campaign stops in South Carolina, he called on Americans to go to China and adopt female Chinese babies. However, when retired Lt. Col. Robert Slimp asked him if he would support granting asylum to white South Africans, Brownback's response shocked the crowd. He said that he would not support that because white South African's might bring "racist attitudes" to the US. Brownback wants all the Mexicans and female Chinese babies he can get, but draws the line at people who share a similar background to himself.

http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/2012/02/south-africa-genocide-of-whites.html

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
In the first place the murders were out of his jurisdiction in Missouri. So now your question should be where is Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, the Hero of Ferguson, on this issue?

Plus I think your source is full of BS.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
In the first place the murders were out of his jurisdiction in Missouri. So now your question should be where is Democrat Governor Jay Nixon, the Hero of Ferguson, on this issue?

Kansas/Missouri, same n I g g e r s......

Governor Nixon is undoubtedly shocked and outraged that Moolie Howell was only able to get away with killing 5 Good White People, shoulda been about 500 to make up for the premature martyrdom of Saint Michael Brown.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Also known as Dindo Nuffins...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
No comment.......... mad mad mad one of these days!!!!!

Retired and Loving It!!
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm afraid this will come to a head and boil over. And, when it does, it isn't going to be pretty. There's a lot of pent up anger out there.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
obama\holder cannot wait for that day.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
obama\holder cannot wait for that day.

Setting the stage for martial law.

LOL
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
When the blacks corner the wrong people and a bunch of them get shot it will be the reason to call martial law and take the guns from the whites.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
My read is this dude is a sociopathic serial killer, his race does not matter. Just not a bright one like the white dudes.

NRA Life Member
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Gonna be lots of [bleep] in hell.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The black argument is that the entire "system" is racist, at every turn it is injust. Not just an individual here or there but the whole "system"... So Western Civ, especially the Christian aspects must be torn down. This is explained in detail in a book called "White Guilt"

It was a deliberate shift in thinking and emphasis once the Marxists fully infiltrated and took over most of the civil rights movement.

But shouldn't this argument be considered in reverse?

It is not just this one thug who just killed these five innocent elderly people; the entire Black community raised that black man, indoctrinated him, encouraged him, made arguments to justify him. The whole community of blacks who will not repent of their wickedness and who vote for gay-Marxist BHO; they are collectively guilty and responsible for these crimes.

We held the entire nation of Germany responsible and we made war on all their cities bombing them into oblivion; even the non military ones. We said we were only against the Nazi but we acted against them all.

Black America needs to be chastened by the righteous vengeance of God Almighty through the delegated agents who bear the sword of His just wrath. Punishments, afflictions and woe across the board. Without apology, remorse or tears.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 1234, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 153, 65 invisible), 2,369 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,538
Posts18,472,802
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.