Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Used a switch to discipline/spank/whip his son. Felony charges from that in Minnesota.

Good grief, my parents and grandparents would have faced capital charges in a chitholes like that. Then again, we all turned out pretty well; contrast that with Murderapolis.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
My pop would have tanned my ass in front of CPS, just to make a point.

Last edited by isaac; 09/12/14.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Excuse me. I maligned MN. He was indicted in TEXAS!

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11514522

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Guys had a rough go lately - lost one of his (several) kids.

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Just saw the pics.

Get a bullwhip.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
4 year old boy stripped and whipped with a switch to the point he was bleeding. Damage to the young boys scrotum.

That's not a lesson, that's abuse.

Kid was beaten like that for pushing a friend. Boy told authorities that "Daddy Peterson hits me in the face" and was scare it was happening again. Apparently he has quite the belt collection he uses as well.

A 4 year old boy.

Hope AP goes to prison.

Me

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh man, no excuse for that. There will be some pretty long faces this weekend down at "The Bank". I bet the odds changed a bit in Vegas. The NFL and football in general will be on the ropes for quite awhile.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
There will be some pretty long faces this weekend down at "The Bank".

Don't count on it. The average Minnesotan won't stand for this kind of schit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe if Travon Martin and Michael Brown had have had that ass tore up with a switch they would not be worm food right now..

I've seen negro women beat the dogshit out of niger children.. Happens all the time here.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by teal
4 year old boy stripped and whipped with a switch to the point he was bleeding. Damage to the young boys scrotum.

That's not a lesson, that's abuse.

Kid was beaten like that for pushing a friend. Boy told authorities that "Daddy Peterson hits me in the face" and was scare it was happening again. Apparently he has quite the belt collection he uses as well.

A 4 year old boy.

Hope AP goes to prison.

Get a bullwhip. That'd be appropriate.

IC B3

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Maybe if Travon Martin and Michael Brown had have had that ass tore up with a switch they would not be worm food right now..

View the pics.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Didn't know the extent of it. If true, AP stepped well over the line.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Link to pics?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Call me crazy but I bet he doesn't push anyone else. If my ole Daddy promised you an ass whoopin...he would not disappoint you. powdr

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by powdr
Call me crazy but I bet he doesn't push anyone else. If my ole Daddy promised you an ass whoopin...he would not disappoint you. powdr

See the pics. If what that 4 year old got for pushing a kid, nothing short of ol' sparky is appropriate for what Ray Rice did.

Also guessing your dad didn't take a switch to your ball sack at 4 years old either. Did dad strip you naked before he hit you too?

Me

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Link to pics?

Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by source
The child�s injuries reportedly included cuts and bruises to the child�s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child�s hands.

Originally Posted by source
According to the report, the child told authorities, �Daddy Peterson hit me on my face� and said he feared Peterson would punch him in the face if he found out police knew about the incident.

Sounds like more than a quick swat and remember this is a 4 year old kid taking it from a 220lb professional athlete.

I'm for discipline, got much the same as a youth but never had my SCROTUM hit with a switch at 4 years old.

Dude had one of his kids killed by an abusive adult and a year later he's doing the same thing to another one of his kids.

Damned disgusting.

[Linked Image]

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse

Last edited by 4ager; 09/12/14.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Zero excuse or tolerance for that stuff.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Felony. No more gun ownership and 180 days to two years in prison if convicted. The excuse he used to say that is how he was disciplined won't fly.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Felony. No more gun ownership and 180 days to two years in prison if convicted. The excuse he used to say that is how he was disciplined won't fly.

Brady bunch supporter no doubt.
The enemy within.

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

Brady bunch supporter no doubt.
The enemy within.

Idiot. He's not saying what he SHOULD get, but what he WILL get.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

194 members (300_savage, 264mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 27 invisible), 2,113 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,047
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.