-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if the NFL will consider this "Domestic violence", and ban him from the league.

Sam......

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Goodell will certainly hammer him, hard and fast, if only as an attempt to save his own job.

Last edited by 4ager; 09/13/14.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Used a switch to discipline/spank/whip his son. Felony charges from that in Minnesota.

Good grief, my parents and grandparents would have faced capital charges in a chitholes like that. Then again, we all turned out pretty well; contrast that with Murderapolis.

This is the result when the touchy feely metro-sexual purse carrying phfag men are listened too.

Trump Won!
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I stand corrected from that earlier post. A switch is punishment. What was done to that little 4 year old was sadistic abuse.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I stand corrected from that earlier post. A switch is punishment. What was done to that little 4 year old was sadistic abuse.

Didnt see any of it, but a belt or a switch/paddle is not a bad thing the way I was raised.

A kids gotta learn there are consequences for bad decisions, when they become an adult and havent learned this, it's a bullet or prison cell.

Trump Won!
IC B2

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Take a look at the photos.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by GeoW
Maybe if Travon Martin and Michael Brown had have had that ass tore up with a switch they would not be worm food right now..

I've seen negro women beat the dogshit out of niger children.. Happens all the time here.

Discipline, including spanking and a switch can be a good thing. Beating the dogshit out of children creates monsters when they grow up. That could be the problem in the black community.

I certainly had a switch, belt and other items used on me. I did the same with my kids, but there were never marks left like on this kid.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I'll try to find them.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Link to pics?

Originally Posted by teal
Originally Posted by source
The child�s injuries reportedly included cuts and bruises to the child�s back, buttocks, ankles, legs and scrotum, along with defensive wounds to the child�s hands.

Originally Posted by source
According to the report, the child told authorities, �Daddy Peterson hit me on my face� and said he feared Peterson would punch him in the face if he found out police knew about the incident.

Sounds like more than a quick swat and remember this is a 4 year old kid taking it from a 220lb professional athlete.

I'm for discipline, got much the same as a youth but never had my SCROTUM hit with a switch at 4 years old.

Dude had one of his kids killed by an abusive adult and a year later he's doing the same thing to another one of his kids.

Damned disgusting.

[Linked Image]

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/09/12/adrian-peterson-indicted-for-child-abuse

Here they are Gunner

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Cant find em in that jumbled up tmz mess, punched the photo tag and saw a chick in a pink bikini on a bed taking a pic of her butt.

Dont need to see em anyway to agree with you men that did, if he horse whipped the kid he should be jailed.

Trump Won!
IC B3

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The 4 year old had damned near even stripes up his legs from his ankles up, including marks on his scrotum, that were scabbed over weeks afterward.

I got switched, belted, spanked, and flyswattered. I deserved every one of them. I NEVER had marks like that that lasted for weeks, and definitely not at four.

To Hell with jail, get a whipping post ready and limber up the bullwhip.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Castration is another alternative if thats the best he can do rearing children, he doesnt need to reproduce.

Trump Won!
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
He has six by five different women, not counting the two-year old that was beaten to death by Baby Mamma's other boyfriend last year (claimed he didn't know about that one until after the little boy was killed).

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
What a train wreck of a clusterfu-k that dna strain is. crazy

Trump Won!
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Inverse eugenics.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Will be interesting to see if his attorney's use juicing as a defense.

Then the NFL will have a really fun time with this one.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Inverse eugenics.

Yes, the pyramid is collapsing.

Trump Won!
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Will be interesting to see if his attorney's use juicing as a defense.

Then the NFL will have a really fun time with this one.

Travis

That'd be a damned good defense strategy.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I missed my calling...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Goodell will certainly hammer him, hard and fast, if only as an attempt to save his own job.

This in spades!!!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1badf350, 1minute, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,368 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,164
Posts18,503,048
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.