Print Thread
Hop To
#9178652 09/14/14
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Someone recently brought up the original Mall Ninja, but as we've all seen, he's not the only one.

About a week ago we had some shopping to do at the mall, and while my wife as shopping for her favorite thing, shoes, crazy, and since there was no gun store in the mall, I walked into the "Mall Ninja" store while she was shopping. You know the "Mall Ninja" store, the run by someone Asian who actually from Vietnam, Cambodia, or maybe the Philippines. The MamaSan is never from a country with a Martial Arts heritage such as Japan or China, but sell the cheap swords along with the incense and jade Buddha.

So I'm there laughing at the cheap Indian made "Japanese" swords, start telling me what weapons experts they are, and how they are teaching there 9 years old daughter to use throwing knives, hand crossbows and the Indian made Japanese swords. This was kind of humerus because Mrs. Ninja was so fat she couldn't even walk and had to have Princess Ninja wheel her around in mall Wheel Chair. Nine year old Princess Ninja was under 5' tall, but already weighed a good buck sixty. I think here skills ran more toward Cinnabon and Aunt Annie's Pretzels.

Daddy Mall Ninja all the weapons he'd trained with, and actually claimed he was trained to use this:

[Linked Image]

Yes, they are out there...I just hope the are too stoned to vote.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
Did you get to meet the infamous Gecko45?
That is the Mall Ninja of all Mall Ninjas.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Did you get to meet the infamous Gecko45?
That is the Mall Ninja of all Mall Ninjas.

Maybe. But I didn't see his single shot .300 WM and double steel plates taped back to back. Maybe his wife was sitting on them in here wheelchair, you know, just in case they started taking flack from lower level?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Personally, I think Lee24 was Gecko45

smirk

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Was there also a video arcade with highly sought after, new releases nearby?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Glad my mall has a Dick"s Sporting Goods attached . It's not ideal and still has people that don't know what they are talking about but at least it has some Outdoor , Fishing and Hunting Gear to look at .

When you find yourself in a hole stop digging.....
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
What's a mall? Other than hunting & fishing stuff I use the Internet for shopping.

Life Members SCI & NRA. NRA Instructor & RSO. What have YOU done to support hunting & gun rights?
A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
A mall is where women shop.
She calls it therapy. I call it expensive, but cheaper then real therapy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nearest mall around here also has a Dick's Sporting Goods and if it weren't for Dick's, then it would probably be 10 years since I set foot in that mall. Malls never did turn me on very much. They do seem to appeal to a good portion of the population, but then, maybe that's why I feel like a minority when I'm at the mall.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Did you buy any throwing stars? Best all around for home defence.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Did you buy any throwing stars? Best all around for home defence.

I didn't. I'm sure I would poke myself with them, and they don't come with a loaded chamber indicator.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1_deuce, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,813 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,314
Posts18,526,343
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.