Hop To
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

Texas Police Prepare to Defend International Bridges From Militia Groups

MISSION, Texas -- Authorities prepare to use �whatever force is necessary� to defend international bridges between Texas and Mexico from U.S. based militia groups. The preparations by Texas law enforcement agencies are in response to recently discovered plans by militia groups to attempt closing several international bridges. The militia groups' plans are intended to be protests against the federal government's failure to secure the border between the U.S. and Mexico. The plans call for militia groups to begin blocking traffic on an undisclosed number of international bridges in the Rio Grande Valley on Sept. 20th, 2014.

Breitbart Texas spoke with several law enforcement professionals about whether the reported plans by militia groups to close the bridges were true and, if so, what the law enforcement response to the planned incidents would be. All of the agencies with officers who spoke with Breitbart Texas explained they believe the threat to be credible. The officers indicated that local, state, and federal law enforcement are working together to deliver an appropriate response.

�The international bridges are federal property,� said another confidential source. �We will back up the agents of the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol in defending these properties..."

Full Article & Video

[Linked Image]

"...we are prepared to use force to keep the bridges open,�

Last edited by Rovering; 09/15/14. Reason: typo
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You completely miss the definition of "peaceful assembly" don't you.

Blocking traffic is not peaceful assembly. Pull your head out of your azz

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It should make a sound like a champagne cork when he does�.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Fuggg, i'm betting it creates it's own vacuum

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gitem_12

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So you're in favor of an open border with Mexico? A dirty bomb in Pittsburgh or some other city is worth curtailing some civil disobedience and unobstructed flow of traffic (drugs) from Mexico?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
It should make a sound like a champagne cork when he does�.
It should be akin to the sound your lips make when you take them off some official's cock.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
So you're in favor of an open border with Mexico?

So sherp of you.

I don't think he said that, at all.

I think he was advocating lawful protests as opposed to unlawful.

Since you are not in favor of a open border, pack your stuff and get down there and make a statement of disobedience.

I'll get a thread ready to take donations for bail.

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

We need to be concerned about police militarization, but we need to keep it in perspective as largely a symptom of police federalization. All police actions and agencies are more integrated and collaborative than ever before, both locals with each other and especially with their federal alphabet corespondents. As the federal government stealth federalizes state and local police via supplies, training, equipment, and funding; the heightened integration and collaboration transforms them into nothing but enforcers of executive branch policy.

[Linked Image]

Whatever the issue might be, whether it�s mass surveillance, no-knock raids, or the right to freely express one�s views about the government, we�ve moved into a new age in which the rights of the citizenry are being treated as a secondary concern by the White House, Congress, the courts and their vast holding of employees, including law enforcement officials.
~ John W. Whitehead

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rovering
We need to be concerned about police militarization, but we need to keep it in perspective as largely a symptom of police federalization. All police actions and agencies are more integrated and collaborative than ever before, both locals with each other and especially with their federal alphabet corespondents. As the federal government stealth federalizes state and local police via supplies, training, equipment, and funding; the heightened integration and collaboration transforms them into nothing but enforcers of executive branch policy.
Bingo!

IC B3

40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The protesters should simply walk around with their hands up screaming "My hands are up, don't shoot!"

I've seen any number of videos in which Ferguson protesters intentionally shut down roads. Two of the videos showed flash mobs recording themselves showing up to intentionally shut down the roads.

When and where the powers that be decide to use "whatever force or means is necessary" to accomplish something, such as keeping the Southern borders wide open, is a political decision that is itself subject to political scrutiny and protest. The same applies to the "political" decision concerning what is a peaceful protest and a non-peaceful protest.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 40O
The protesters should simply walk around with their hands up screaming "My hands are up, don't shoot!"

I've seen any number of videos in which Ferguson protesters intentionally shut down roads. Two of the videos showed flash mobs recording themselves showing up to intentionally shut down the roads.

When and where the powers that be decide to use "whatever force or means is necessary" to accomplish something, such as keeping the Southern borders wide open, is a political decision that is itself subject to political scrutiny and protest. The same applies to the "political" decision concerning what is a peaceful protest and a non-peaceful protest.

[Linked Image]

I strongly suspect that 'Hands up. Don't shoot.' only gets a protestor complete license from Obama, Holder, and the(ir) police if you share their agenda and, like they, are on the government payroll.

[Linked Image] They may have an occasional 'sibling squabble,' but ultimately both the police and the welfare subsidized protestors / looters of Ferguson are on the same side and feed at the government trough.

Those protesting Obama's 'Come one, come all; ye undocumented Democrats' open border policy will be given no such license. They share neither their agenda nor their trough; and will, as stated, be met by the police, the enforcers of Obama's policy, with "whatever force or means is necessary" to keep the border completely open.

[Linked Image]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (25aught6, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 222ND, 163bc, 59 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,489
Posts18,529,792
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.