Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Its on pay cable - like Showtime or HBO so I realize there are limited viewers.

however, if you get a chance, its worth watching - well done, although be prepared to see people shot and die - to make matters worse, some of the victims were children.

But I think there is alot to learn from watching that on multiple levels.

Various mall surveillance cameras catch the entire event as it unfolds.

Kenyan police/swat are incompetent and poorly trained. Sat around for 3 hours arguing with each other about what to do (with all their guys in full body armor) while these Somali's are executing people inside. After 40 hours of negotiating, they just decide to blow the place up.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/16/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No. But I will. Thanks. It's on HB0, BTW.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I DVRed it last night and will probably watch tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

And it would be so easy for ISIS to do, right here.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
That's what happens when you don't have SWAT teams trained and equipped to clear buildings.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Send TRH and Rovering with Derby as their back-up. They would do the underdog thing and save the day.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You mean we don't live in a Utopia where a threat is met with thousands of armed citizens, all trained and packing, who are able to simultaneously shoot a ne'er-do-well with such precision, that over penetrating bullets simply strike each other and congeal with the bad guy, into a macabre lead and copper statue, that is carted outside as a reminder to future thugs?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Send TRH and Rovering with Derby as their back-up. They would do the underdog thing and save the day.

Hopefully they don't use suppressors. Those things are loud as hell.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RWE
You mean we don't live in a Utopia where a threat is met with thousands of armed citizens, all trained and packing, who are able to simultaneously shoot a ne'er-do-well with such precision, that over penetrating bullets simply strike each other and congeal with the bad guy, into a macabre lead and copper statue, that is carted outside as a reminder to future thugs?

Long arms and armor are not needed. I read that here.

Travis

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by tjm10025

And it would be so easy for ISIS to do, right here.
They better pick a mall in a demoncrap controlled city, though I'd like to see them pick one in a CCW "shall issue" state.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

And it WILL be so easy for ISIS to do, right here.
FIXED IT.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/16/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I was thinking about that at lunch

These guys had no exit strategy, they went into that mall with the intent of killing as many people as they could until they were killed.

it wasn't a jewelry heist where they wanted hostages or would not hurt you if you stayed out of their way.

I wonder what the typical response time of a swat team is to a mall on the outskirts of a city.

The actual shooting rampage lasted 3 hours from the first death to the last, but I suspect they killed most of the people within the first 20 minutes.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by KFWA

These guys had no exit strategy, they went into that mall with the intent of killing as many people as they could until they were killed.

it wasn't a jewelry heist where they wanted hostages or would not hurt you if you stayed out of their way.

I wonder what the typical response time of a swat team is to a mall on the outskirts of a city.

The actual shooting rampage lasted 3 hours from the first death to the last, but I suspect they killed most of the people within the first 20 minutes.

Four guys with AKs and no expectation of survival can do a lot of killing in the first 5 minutes.

I wouldn't like to be the shopper taking them on by myself with a pistol.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
at one point plain clothes policemen and a couple of civilians went in there , 1 with an AK and the rest with handguns.

The AK guy was shot immediately and 1 guy with a hand gun shot a terrorist in the leg - he didn't even fall down and kept shooting back.

The guys with handguns ended up throwing tear gas to keep the terrorist at bay but didn't kill a single one.

This was after the terrorist had already shot up the place and were just picking off people hiding one by one.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's almost as though you would need some sort of special weapons or tactics to deal with this type of threat.

Although, I've always said a totally armed society is the safest society.

Travis

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
It's almost as though you would need some sort of special weapons or tactics to deal with this type of threat.

Although, I've always said a totally armed society is the safest society.

Travis

like teleportation or psychic powers?

otherwise by the time you got there in the Swat MRAP, 30 people will already be dead.

prevention, not reaction will only save many lives in this situation.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Yeah. You're right.

How you gonna prevent it?

Travis

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
if I were in charge, I'd start with give I.C.E. broad powers to chase out any and all people here illegally

then profile the [bleep] out of anyone coming over here that has ties to any muslim nation with terrorist activities.

We can't stop 14 year olds from sneaking into this country, much less a bunch of men intent on shooting up a mall or sporting event.

unfortunately, neither democrats, republicans or libertarians are unified on enforcing immigration laws and cleaning out this country of people living in the shadows

Last edited by KFWA; 09/16/14.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by KFWA

Four guys with AKs and no expectation of survival can do a lot of killing in the first 5 minutes.

I wouldn't like to be the shopper taking them on by myself with a pistol.

True enough,...but if all of them commie liberal Jews who inhabit America will stop threading all of those bastards into our society, it'll never become an issue.

They've got a pretty good toehold in Congress,...and don't even get me talking about the media.

,...so I'm not going to be holding my breath waiting for America to do what's right.

There's *way* too much wrong with the people who are running it.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/jewcong113.html

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The way I see it, you let your totally armed populace fight it out, suspect that breast feeding mom's can handle light weapons while junior is latched on.

If there are any bad guys left, the cops can march in formation like redcoats till the bad guys are out of ammo and food.

Then lay siege.

Works every time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 219DW, 007FJ, 35, 10 invisible), 1,369 guests, and 894 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,698
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.