Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sad, but accurate, I'm afraid.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Is that a vibrator in the eagle's talons? eek laugh

Aptly named!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Very fitting. laugh

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I don't understand the worth of posting something stupid about a serious matter. Why don't you just find some dark corner and wank off by yourself instead of gathering 2 or 3 for the usual circle jerk.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What does it matter

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
News to you: 1) The two folks in your post picture are not proven liars. I know the fact that a person being a proven liar is small beans to you, or other commies, as it is a proven and acceptable MOA in the efforts of turds like you towards bringing down the USA.

2) no military to close the border, but 3000 troops to 'Freca to, well, we don't know. To your ilk, count those Mexicans BP sees on the south side as illegal aliens you deported - if they didnt cross and surrender (stretching the truth is not really lying).

3) teaching 11 year olds to use a [bleep] is effective sex Ed in deterring the spread of vd.

4) illegally inticing illegals across the border by offering a track to food stamps offered illegaly by the Dept of Agriculture is an acceptable method of Screwing the country and taxpayers of the USA.

5) GFY, KMA, FO and Die.

6) My relatives shot men better than you in WW1 and WW2.

7) Personally knowing a POS like you would be the only upside in having terminal cancer.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/16/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My relatives shot men better than you in WW1 and WW2.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by SAcharlie
I don't understand the worth of posting something stupid about a serious matter. Why don't you just find some dark corner and wank off by yourself instead of gathering 2 or 3 for the usual circle jerk.

Maybe it's a coping mechanism because we sure have a crap load of "serious matters" in this country right now. People use humor to cope with the sad and ridiculous realities.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Is that a vibrator in the eagle's talons? eek laugh

Which in itself makes one wonder why Nelle Harper Lee, in her novel How to Kill a Mockingbird, gave her boy-friend's (Truman Capote) character the name Dill.

Dill as in "pickle?"
or
Dil- as in "d�ldo?"

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

All of us with intelligence and an active sense of robust humor understand and appreciate the very real value of that post.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Your term of "very real value" gives one pause.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Your term of "very real value" gives one pause.

I can understand that when one is in permanent "Pause".

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
5) GFY, KMA, FO and Die.

6) My relatives shot men better than you in WW1 and WW2.

7) Personally knowing a POS like you would be the only upside in having terminal cancer.

I wish you would quit sugar coating schit and tell us how you really feel, holding back is not healthy you know. wink

Last edited by 12344mag; 09/17/14.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right on the money!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Musta hit home I see.....

Anyways, more'n 2 or 3 in this particular bunch, just how many US servicemen were involved in this anyway? Tens, hundreds of thousands?

BIrdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When you bring in the death, injury and disruption to the hundreds of thousands of the armed service personnel that took place it just magnifies the stupidness of the OP. There was no humor intended by nor taken from this OP. Only after I called the oddball on it then as a fall back "intended as humor" was offered as the usual weasel's way around the disgust. Carry on and don't miss a jerk now.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The patch was designed by service members.

It shows the frustration of service members with the total dumphuckitude of the CIC, and probably a little set aside for those that support him.

You don't think its funny?

Compared to the total ineptitude of your her�, its the best they got.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by RWE
The patch was designed by service members.

It shows the frustration of service members with the total dumphuckitude of the CIC, and probably a little set aside for those that support him.

You don't think its funny?

Compared to the total ineptitude of your her�, its the best they got.

Yes it is history in the making, being written right before your eyes isn't it. Let it go down in history how the Bush/Cheney administration [bleep] up; got folks killed, gave Iran free range and generally disrupted the ME.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Charlie, you stupidphuck, what part of THIS:

Servicemen Give Obama�s Syrian War Its Operational Name

[Linked Image]

Making light of the incompetence that often-times afflicts decision makers has been around for a millenia. In this case, maybe not so, for I firmly believe the marxist in the WH is deliberately setting us up for failure and you like every other traitor that calls yourselves a democrat are willing to sell this nation downriver for the sake of a political ideology.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

482 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 52 invisible), 2,721 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,985
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.