Home
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...an-war-its-operational-name-2762064.html
Sad, but accurate, I'm afraid.
Is that a vibrator in the eagle's talons? eek laugh

Aptly named!

Ed
Very fitting. laugh
I don't understand the worth of posting something stupid about a serious matter. Why don't you just find some dark corner and wank off by yourself instead of gathering 2 or 3 for the usual circle jerk.
What does it matter
News to you: 1) The two folks in your post picture are not proven liars. I know the fact that a person being a proven liar is small beans to you, or other commies, as it is a proven and acceptable MOA in the efforts of turds like you towards bringing down the USA.

2) no military to close the border, but 3000 troops to 'Freca to, well, we don't know. To your ilk, count those Mexicans BP sees on the south side as illegal aliens you deported - if they didnt cross and surrender (stretching the truth is not really lying).

3) teaching 11 year olds to use a [bleep] is effective sex Ed in deterring the spread of vd.

4) illegally inticing illegals across the border by offering a track to food stamps offered illegaly by the Dept of Agriculture is an acceptable method of Screwing the country and taxpayers of the USA.

5) GFY, KMA, FO and Die.

6) My relatives shot men better than you in WW1 and WW2.

7) Personally knowing a POS like you would be the only upside in having terminal cancer.
My relatives shot men better than you in WW1 and WW2.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Originally Posted by SAcharlie
I don't understand the worth of posting something stupid about a serious matter. Why don't you just find some dark corner and wank off by yourself instead of gathering 2 or 3 for the usual circle jerk.

Maybe it's a coping mechanism because we sure have a crap load of "serious matters" in this country right now. People use humor to cope with the sad and ridiculous realities.
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Is that a vibrator in the eagle's talons? eek laugh

Which in itself makes one wonder why Nelle Harper Lee, in her novel How to Kill a Mockingbird, gave her boy-friend's (Truman Capote) character the name Dill.

Dill as in "pickle?"
or
Dil- as in "d�ldo?"

All of us with intelligence and an active sense of robust humor understand and appreciate the very real value of that post.
Your term of "very real value" gives one pause.
Your term of "very real value" gives one pause.

I can understand that when one is in permanent "Pause".
5) GFY, KMA, FO and Die.

6) My relatives shot men better than you in WW1 and WW2.

7) Personally knowing a POS like you would be the only upside in having terminal cancer.

I wish you would quit sugar coating schit and tell us how you really feel, holding back is not healthy you know. wink
Right on the money!

Musta hit home I see.....

Anyways, more'n 2 or 3 in this particular bunch, just how many US servicemen were involved in this anyway? Tens, hundreds of thousands?

BIrdwatcher
When you bring in the death, injury and disruption to the hundreds of thousands of the armed service personnel that took place it just magnifies the stupidness of the OP. There was no humor intended by nor taken from this OP. Only after I called the oddball on it then as a fall back "intended as humor" was offered as the usual weasel's way around the disgust. Carry on and don't miss a jerk now.
The patch was designed by service members.

It shows the frustration of service members with the total dumphuckitude of the CIC, and probably a little set aside for those that support him.

You don't think its funny?

Compared to the total ineptitude of your her�, its the best they got.

Originally Posted by RWE

It shows the frustration of service members with the total dumphuckitude of the CIC, and probably a little set aside for those that support him.

Yes it is history in the making, being written right before your eyes isn't it. Let it go down in history how the Bush/Cheney administration [bleep] up; got folks killed, gave Iran free range and generally disrupted the ME.
Charlie, you stupidphuck, what part of THIS:

Servicemen Give Obama�s Syrian War Its Operational Name

[Linked Image]

Making light of the incompetence that often-times afflicts decision makers has been around for a millenia. In this case, maybe not so, for I firmly believe the marxist in the WH is deliberately setting us up for failure and you like every other traitor that calls yourselves a democrat are willing to sell this nation downriver for the sake of a political ideology.
Originally Posted by RWE

Yes it is history in the making, being written right before your eyes isn't it. Let it go down in history how the Bush/Cheney administration [bleep] up; got folks killed, gave Iran free range and generally disrupted the ME.

History in the making.

Your man can't fix it, is making it worse, so you....

drum roll.....

Blame Bush.
Sure, who ya gonna blame for Iraq but the idiot that dug the hole.
I don't know that Obama can or can't do any better or worse.
All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is; don't carry that over onto what is taking place in the ME.
Obamas destruction of this country through his open border policy results in the suffering and deaths of our service men to have been, in some measure, in vain.

You think our men died for the right of the muzzy in charge to destroy us through financial means?

Connect the dots.
Blame for Iraq? why klinton and the democraps of course. He had SEVERAL opportunities to capture him, but was too busy molesting women in the Oval Office and it was HE that called for "Regime Change" in Iraq, and lastly, how about all the democrat senators that supported Bush at the outset, yet could not wait to stab the country in the back by not supporting a "total effort" as in Harry "The war in Iraq is lost" Reed.
Poor charlie.
Sure, who ya gonna blame for Iraq but the idiot that dug the hole.
I don't know that Obama can or can't do any better or worse.
All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is; don't carry that over onto what is taking place in the ME.

The jokes are because he is incompetent.

But your content to let �bama off the hook for any type of sensible solution for his middle east strategy as long as you have a scapegoat, real or perceived?

Your hypocrisy over the whole "death of folks involved" is overwhelming..

Now how many Americans will die because of the victory 0 gave to terrorists by rolling Iraq over against the recommendation of every senior military commander in our armed services. They are now enjoying the gift of our military hardware.

Just think, a year ago he was pushing us into war in Syria on their side. Then, got up in front of us and bald face lied when he said he was blindsided by Isis in Iraq when the military was warning him of the problem for a whole year.
but, there was golf to be played....
SACharlie, proving since 2004 that obtuse isn't just an angle.
Ha. Proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

Proof, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Proof, the god of this age has blinded people to he Truth.
For the record, I don't see ANY humor in the patch. Its creators call it like it is or soon will be. The name will prove to be entirely appropriate.

(I have not laughed aloud in quite a while, but bruinruin's "obtuse" brought out a belly buster. Fabulous line, good sir. Fabulous.)
I'm honored to have helped break your laughter drought. smile
Originally Posted by eyeball
Now how many Americans will die because of the victory 0 gave to terrorists by rolling Iraq over against the recommendation of every senior military commander in our armed services. They are now enjoying the gift of our military hardware.

Just think, a year ago he was pushing us into war in Syria on their side. Then, got up in front of us and bald face lied when he said he was blindsided by Isis in Iraq when the military was warning him of the problem for a whole year.

Screw you and the white horse you're trying to ride. Your boy dug this hell hole so be up front about that.
Troops were not left because there was no freedom from liability for our occupying forces reached.
To tell the truth your ilk would rather see turmoil such as this during his term in office at any cost.
Unfortunately, "Operation Enduring Clusterfuck" is exactly what Obama's puppet masters want.

So Fitting the patch is really a Snap Shot of "The Chosen Ones" whole Presidency from day one!

[Linked Image]

Sure DD and those PMs are the same that cleaned up when Bush was in office. No doubt they are just as happy with the way things are going now hoping to make more money.
Well personally, every president since Wilson has had a clusterfuck foreign/war policy. Every president since Wilson has danced to the tune of the puppet masters of the international bankers.

Now SA Charlie is wrong in saying that the Middle East is all Bush's fault but you guys are all wrong in saying that it's all Obama's fault. The real fault, if there is a real fault, is with the puppet masters.
What ya say I let ann do the jerking ...u jerk rush ....just like the other nite...
Originally Posted by RWE
Your hypocrisy over the whole "death of folks involved" is overwhelming..

Not to mention Shameful.

All the jokes and disrespect on and of [Obama] is because of who he is ...

A vain and shallow man who came to office with no experience, no qualifications and who has failed to grow into the job.

You are right on the money, there.
Originally Posted by eyeball

Screw you and the white horse you're trying to ride. Your boy dug this hell hole so be up front about that.
Troops were not left because there was no freedom from liability for our occupying forces reached.
To tell the truth your ilk would rather see turmoil such as this during his term in office at any cost.

So without Bush or Hussein, terrorists wouldn't have shown up?

PS. Not true about wanting to see turmoil in his or any presidents term of office, which is why I would like to see the borders closed to muzzies and traitors- White House, too.
When you bring in the death, injury and disruption to the hundreds of thousands of the armed service personnel that took place it just magnifies the stupidness of the OP. There was no humor intended by nor taken from this OP. Only after I called the oddball on it then as a fall back "intended as humor" was offered as the usual weasel's way around the disgust. Carry on and don't miss a jerk now.

Read it and weep Commie.

Everyone knows that you don't give a rats as about the military but you will use them as a prop in a piteous attempt to denigrate conservatives.

73% of Military Casualties Occured During The Obama watch.
After six years, "Bush's fault" is all they got.
To tell the truth

You lying sacoshit democraps wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. FACT IS (FACT) There WAS a SOF Agreement the Iraquis accepted but OBAMA (you know the marxist) and his agenda rejected it. The agreement was ratified and ready to be put in place and EVERY, EVERY one of his military advisors told him that at least 10K men should be kept in place. You know Charlie, it might behoove you to once in a fuggin' while read something other than democrat owned sources.
� All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is �

Then who else would NOT be similarly lampooned for the same or similar idiocies? Hmmmm?

What era in America political history since before 1776 has been devoid of similar and worse jokes, caricatures, disrespect, and calumny?

Who has been exempt?
Washington wasn't.
Lincoln wasn't.
Neither of the Roosevelts was.
Neither was Kennedy.
Neither was Reagan.

Nobody was, even without the constant, unremitting run of ineptitude, atrociously poor judgement, and outright insanities of this fellow.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
� All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is �

Then who else would NOT be similarly lampooned for the same or similar idiocies? Hmmmm?

What era in America political history since before 1776 has been devoid of similar and worse jokes, caricatures, disrespect, and calumny?

Who has been exempt?
Washington wasn't.
Lincoln wasn't.
Neither of the Roosevelts was.
Neither was Kennedy.
Neither was Reagan.

Nobody was, even without the constant, unremitting run of ineptitude, atrociously poor judgement, and outright insanities of this fellow.

Given your penchant for stupidity Charlie, I think you meant "what" and not "who"
It's classic.

Not only does the ME not matter, because its Bush's fault, the primordial "GET OUT OF DOING YOUR F'N JOB" card, but we don't like the man because of who he is.

I must admit, you're a good little soldier, Charlie.

There will be a place for you in the kingdom.
Originally Posted by RWE
� There will be a place for you in the kingdom.

Already is, but he won't go there and stay.
Take heart SAC, you have a lot in common with your leader.....Your both worthless fools.
Jorge just cause we are at odds doesn't mean you get to lie. You know damn well Bush had the SOFA signed and sealed in 2008. Hell the troops had to withdraw from the cities by the end of June 2009 and out by 12/31/2011.
SAC, tell us how many American troops fought and died so we could have motor voter registration to allow illegal immigrants to vote? Just a wild assed guess will do? How many died so illegal aliens could come through an unsecured border?
Sac, do you think O lies to cover his sorry ass because he is a liar or a sorry ass?
I don't lie Charlie. Malicki DID agree to a SOFA and obama rejected it by being completely recalcitrant to ANY negotiations. Even Hillary was bucking him:

SOFA Negotiations
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't lie Charlie. Malicki DID agree to a SOFA and obama rejected it.

I haven't found that, there was an attempt at a referendum by the different Iraqi factions to decide on any change but nothing developed. Show me what you refer to.
Malicki agreed to it and put it on paper, but obama insisted it had to come from their representative chamber, which, given their makeup and the way Malicki ran the country was not relevant. Fast forward to TODAY, when he now sees a need to insert our people in there, and he is OK with that "piece of paper" he rejected in 08.
[Linked Image]
Malicki agreed to it and put it on paper, but obama insisted it had to come from their representative chamber, which, given their makeup and the way Malicki ran the country was not relevant. Fast forward to TODAY, when he now sees a need to insert our people in there, and he is OK with that "piece of paper" he rejected in 08.

You do realise you're wasting your time don't you....................

I knew you did. wink
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I knew you did. wink

Yeah, but it's amusing handing him his ass every time he sticks it out there smile
He can't even comprehend the hypocrisy in the pic on Conrad's post above. He thinks the Clinton's are serious about the advancement of women's rights around the globe, even though they support Hamas and the Muzzie brohood. The fact they treat women as chattel is not important in the minds of progressives like sac in their quest to save the earth.
Ay Panzon, you handed no one his ass in this thread. You need to handle your senior moments better; its just all the asses you kissed in the past thats got ya confused.
At least he's not a muzzy ass sucker, suck ass Charlie.

He doesn't swallow the liberal schitt line that you suck up, sac.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I knew you did. wink

Yeah, but it's amusing handing him his ass every time he sticks it out there smile

I knew that, I used to play with SAC too but it got boring after awhile, same ole' liberal spittle all the time.

Thing of it is I really do believe he is being totally honest about what he believes and says, he's just to ignorant and blinded by the liberal agenda to see the truth.
So SAC the insanity of Bush's policy in the ME justifies Obama's?

That really the best you got?
Blinded by stupidity, 1234.

I mean, when you look at the way this country used to be and how it became the greatest nation on earth and you say to yourself I want to fug it up with these unproven liberal policies and have the idea that you are safe from the world and don't have to give a fug if your stupid ideas fug your country up, then you have to contemplate the fact you are really a little more than half a bubble off of plumb.

When you fail to contemplate the possibility you could really screw your nest up to benefit a bunch of rag heads with bugs in their bed, well, you get the drift.

When you fail to consider the poor Bastids who died all those years ago for the frying pan their revolution ended up in in Mexico and what they got for the success of it and compare it to what we have in the USA and not give a schitt if a Muzzie in the WH gives it away because a bunch of Hollywood types and dope smoking Dumascraps tell you not to worry as it will be all right you have no choice but to come to the conclusion that liberalism seeks an ephemeral illusion driven by nothing more than a mental disorder.
[Linked Image]
I guess clicking on the link was way above your abillity for cognitive function.
SAC is to dumb to realize that the National Democrap Parties National Platform is taken word for word from the American Communist Parties Manifesto.

It has been the same without change since their Chicago National Convention back in the Sixties.
He knows it. The problem is he's proud of it. It's ok if the Dumascraps lie. It's accepted and expected. He cries foul if anyone else falls short because he doesn't want their tactics stolen.
Monopoly on all forms of dishonesty and crookedness, in other words.
© 24hourcampfire