E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by eyeball
Now how many Americans will die because of the victory 0 gave to terrorists by rolling Iraq over against the recommendation of every senior military commander in our armed services. They are now enjoying the gift of our military hardware.

Just think, a year ago he was pushing us into war in Syria on their side. Then, got up in front of us and bald face lied when he said he was blindsided by Isis in Iraq when the military was warning him of the problem for a whole year.

Screw you and the white horse you're trying to ride. Your boy dug this hell hole so be up front about that.
Troops were not left because there was no freedom from liability for our occupying forces reached.
To tell the truth your ilk would rather see turmoil such as this during his term in office at any cost.

So without Bush or Hussein, terrorists wouldn't have shown up?

PS. Not true about wanting to see turmoil in his or any presidents term of office, which is why I would like to see the borders closed to muzzies and traitors- White House, too.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/17/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When you bring in the death, injury and disruption to the hundreds of thousands of the armed service personnel that took place it just magnifies the stupidness of the OP. There was no humor intended by nor taken from this OP. Only after I called the oddball on it then as a fall back "intended as humor" was offered as the usual weasel's way around the disgust. Carry on and don't miss a jerk now.

Read it and weep Commie.

Everyone knows that you don't give a rats as about the military but you will use them as a prop in a piteous attempt to denigrate conservatives.

73% of Military Casualties Occured During The Obama watch.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
After six years, "Bush's fault" is all they got.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Troops were not left because there was no freedom from liability for our occupying forces reached.
To tell the truth

You lying sacoshit democraps wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the ass. FACT IS (FACT) There WAS a SOF Agreement the Iraquis accepted but OBAMA (you know the marxist) and his agenda rejected it. The agreement was ratified and ready to be put in place and EVERY, EVERY one of his military advisors told him that at least 10K men should be kept in place. You know Charlie, it might behoove you to once in a fuggin' while read something other than democrat owned sources.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
� All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is �

Then who else would NOT be similarly lampooned for the same or similar idiocies? Hmmmm?

What era in America political history since before 1776 has been devoid of similar and worse jokes, caricatures, disrespect, and calumny?

Who has been exempt?
Washington wasn't.
Lincoln wasn't.
Neither of the Roosevelts was.
Neither was Kennedy.
Neither was Reagan.

Nobody was, even without the constant, unremitting run of ineptitude, atrociously poor judgement, and outright insanities of this fellow.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
� All the jokes and disrespect on and of him is because of who he is �

Then who else would NOT be similarly lampooned for the same or similar idiocies? Hmmmm?

What era in America political history since before 1776 has been devoid of similar and worse jokes, caricatures, disrespect, and calumny?

Who has been exempt?
Washington wasn't.
Lincoln wasn't.
Neither of the Roosevelts was.
Neither was Kennedy.
Neither was Reagan.

Nobody was, even without the constant, unremitting run of ineptitude, atrociously poor judgement, and outright insanities of this fellow.

Given your penchant for stupidity Charlie, I think you meant "what" and not "who"

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's classic.

Not only does the ME not matter, because its Bush's fault, the primordial "GET OUT OF DOING YOUR F'N JOB" card, but we don't like the man because of who he is.

I must admit, you're a good little soldier, Charlie.

There will be a place for you in the kingdom.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
� There will be a place for you in the kingdom.

Already is, but he won't go there and stay.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Take heart SAC, you have a lot in common with your leader.....Your both worthless fools.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jorge just cause we are at odds doesn't mean you get to lie. You know damn well Bush had the SOFA signed and sealed in 2008. Hell the troops had to withdraw from the cities by the end of June 2009 and out by 12/31/2011.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
SAC, tell us how many American troops fought and died so we could have motor voter registration to allow illegal immigrants to vote? Just a wild assed guess will do? How many died so illegal aliens could come through an unsecured border?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sac, do you think O lies to cover his sorry ass because he is a liar or a sorry ass?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't lie Charlie. Malicki DID agree to a SOFA and obama rejected it by being completely recalcitrant to ANY negotiations. Even Hillary was bucking him:

SOFA Negotiations

Last edited by jorgeI; 09/17/14.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I don't lie Charlie. Malicki DID agree to a SOFA and obama rejected it.

I haven't found that, there was an attempt at a referendum by the different Iraqi factions to decide on any change but nothing developed. Show me what you refer to.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Malicki agreed to it and put it on paper, but obama insisted it had to come from their representative chamber, which, given their makeup and the way Malicki ran the country was not relevant. Fast forward to TODAY, when he now sees a need to insert our people in there, and he is OK with that "piece of paper" he rejected in 08.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Malicki agreed to it and put it on paper, but obama insisted it had to come from their representative chamber, which, given their makeup and the way Malicki ran the country was not relevant. Fast forward to TODAY, when he now sees a need to insert our people in there, and he is OK with that "piece of paper" he rejected in 08.

You do realise you're wasting your time don't you....................

I knew you did. wink

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You do realise you're wasting your time don't you....................

I knew you did. wink

Yeah, but it's amusing handing him his ass every time he sticks it out there smile

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He can't even comprehend the hypocrisy in the pic on Conrad's post above. He thinks the Clinton's are serious about the advancement of women's rights around the globe, even though they support Hamas and the Muzzie brohood. The fact they treat women as chattel is not important in the minds of progressives like sac in their quest to save the earth.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/17/14.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ay Panzon, you handed no one his ass in this thread. You need to handle your senior moments better; its just all the asses you kissed in the past thats got ya confused.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 007FJ, 160user, 1234, 1OntarioJim, 53 invisible), 1,751 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,159
Posts18,523,475
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.