Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
At least he's not a muzzy ass sucker, suck ass Charlie.

He doesn't swallow the liberal schitt line that you suck up, sac.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/17/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Malicki agreed to it and put it on paper, but obama insisted it had to come from their representative chamber, which, given their makeup and the way Malicki ran the country was not relevant. Fast forward to TODAY, when he now sees a need to insert our people in there, and he is OK with that "piece of paper" he rejected in 08.

You do realise you're wasting your time don't you....................

I knew you did. wink

Yeah, but it's amusing handing him his ass every time he sticks it out there smile

I knew that, I used to play with SAC too but it got boring after awhile, same ole' liberal spittle all the time.

Thing of it is I really do believe he is being totally honest about what he believes and says, he's just to ignorant and blinded by the liberal agenda to see the truth.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
So SAC the insanity of Bush's policy in the ME justifies Obama's?

That really the best you got?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Blinded by stupidity, 1234.

I mean, when you look at the way this country used to be and how it became the greatest nation on earth and you say to yourself I want to fug it up with these unproven liberal policies and have the idea that you are safe from the world and don't have to give a fug if your stupid ideas fug your country up, then you have to contemplate the fact you are really a little more than half a bubble off of plumb.

When you fail to contemplate the possibility you could really screw your nest up to benefit a bunch of rag heads with bugs in their bed, well, you get the drift.

When you fail to consider the poor Bastids who died all those years ago for the frying pan their revolution ended up in in Mexico and what they got for the success of it and compare it to what we have in the USA and not give a schitt if a Muzzie in the WH gives it away because a bunch of Hollywood types and dope smoking Dumascraps tell you not to worry as it will be all right you have no choice but to come to the conclusion that liberalism seeks an ephemeral illusion driven by nothing more than a mental disorder.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/17/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess clicking on the link was way above your abillity for cognitive function.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
SAC is to dumb to realize that the National Democrap Parties National Platform is taken word for word from the American Communist Parties Manifesto.

It has been the same without change since their Chicago National Convention back in the Sixties.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
He knows it. The problem is he's proud of it. It's ok if the Dumascraps lie. It's accepted and expected. He cries foul if anyone else falls short because he doesn't want their tactics stolen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Monopoly on all forms of dishonesty and crookedness, in other words.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (280Ackleyrized, 2ndwind, 280rem_cm, 270wsmnutt, 300jimmy, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 1,761 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,156
Posts18,523,422
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.