Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I like the way you think.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by RDFinn
[Linked Image]

Well, we know who play him in the movie...

[Linked Image]

I hope it was a Pennsylvania Trooper with a wicked left hook that set his beak over to that one side.

Piece of sheet.

Your hope is all too likely a fact.

If it was a trooper that broke the murderer's nose, it is also surely a contributing factor to why one is dead and another lies dieing.

Police abuse only incites such people to violence.

A broken nose does no good and much harm when a long stay in a mental institution is what is actually needed.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Objection. Speculation on the part of the witness.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Well, we know who play him in the movie...

[Linked Image]

I hope it was a Pennsylvania Trooper with a wicked left hook that set his beak over to that one side.

Piece of sheet.

Your hope is all too likely a fact.

If it was a trooper that broke the murderer's nose, it is also surely a contributing factor to why one is dead and another lies dieing.

A broken nose does no good and much harm when a long stay in a mental institution is what is actually needed.

There are very few mental institutions left, and damned near impossible to have someone committed.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My first thought, after reading that goofball post, was to say that "if" Roverings grandmother had balls, she'd have been his grandaddy.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Putside of p burgh, scranton and Philly. There isn't a lot of Union strength. Majority of gas and oil companies here aren't union either.

They unionize meter maids and grocery store cashiers here.

Our local TWO officer police force tried to organize with the teamsters. That was right before we got rid of our police force in the township. smile

Stush
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Exactly who was trying to organize that caused this shooting?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Getting back to the topic....... it seems to me the cops are between a rock and a hard place.

If they get aggressive enough to kill or capture this guy, they will almost certainly lose a couple more of their members.

I'd say it's even money that an ordinary citizen takes him down.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
That Peter Pan lookin' fugg has Hitler Youth written all over him.

Travis

Everbuddy watch the hell out! Bristoe done got a holt of Travis' password! shocked

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't see any "rock or hard place" whatsoever. This POS is a coward and I'm betting he isn't getting much sleep. I only hope that an "ordinary citizen" doesn't get caught in the crossfire.

IC B3

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering

Thankfully your posts are able to bring reason and well thought action to the situation.

Kudos.

Obligatory photo support:

[Linked Image]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I don't see any "rock or hard place" whatsoever. This POS is a coward and I'm betting he isn't getting much sleep. I only hope that an "ordinary citizen" doesn't get caught in the crossfire.

Cops will get him.

Last time the were not expecting him. Next time they will be ready. We'll see how crooked face does when he's not shooting someone in the back.

I suspect he will either shoot himself or surrender. Cowards surrender, control freaks shoot themselves. Only the truly righteous fight, and I see nothing justified or righteous in crooked face.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 09/17/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Of course the shooter wasn't "justified or righteous" in ambushing the two cops.

But........ it's what's in HIS mind that will determine his actions going forward. Based on his previous actions, he very well may shoot any cop that closes on him.

I sure as hell wouldn't put on a uniform and go into the brush after him, and I doubt the cops are doing that. THAT would be the type of "aggressive action" I had in mind when I made my comment.

Ditching his jeep means one of two things as I see it:

He has an accomplice who got him out of the area, or.....

He has no intention of escaping, and just wants to kill more cops.

Either way, waiting him out has little chance of success.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His timing absolutely sucks. For a survivalist he oughta know that the weather changes are on the way and unless he has a secure place WITHIN a town he is screwed. So he would almost certainly need accomplice(s). If he tries to stay in the wild, he is in for big problems. The Cops will get him. They HAVE TO!! Even if he chooses to make his "glorious last stand" he is a dead man.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Maybe all the Yankee Elmer Fudd's will realize that they will not stop at their deer rifles, but I'm doubting it.

There is a good reason Pa. Has more NRA members than any other state in the union. We get the big picture.

As someone once said, "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between"

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maybe all the Yankee Elmer Fudd's will realize that they will not stop at their deer rifles, but I'm doubting it.

There is a good reason Pa. Has more NRA members than any other state in the union. We get the big picture.

As someone once said, "Pennsylvania is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between"

And yet, PA and her unions loyally went for Hussein Obama twice, and by a comfortable margin both times.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Half my family is from PA.

Union to the bone.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by 4ager

And yet, PA and her unions loyally went for Hussein Obama twice, and by a comfortable margin both times.

And have a Republician Governor, Senate, and House. It just doesn't make sense sometimes. Maybe the dead only votes in presidential elections.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
His timing absolutely sucks. For a survivalist he oughta know that the weather changes are on the way and unless he has a secure place WITHIN a town he is screwed. So he would almost certainly need accomplice(s). If he tries to stay in the wild, he is in for big problems. The Cops will get him. They HAVE TO!! Even if he chooses to make his "glorious last stand" he is a dead man.

I think he is well aware he's a "dead man walking". I don't think he cares as long as he can kill more cops.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Everbuddy watch the hell out! Bristoe done got a holt of Travis' password! shocked

Sycamore

Nope. I'm fresh out of complaints and I had a bagel with breakfast.

Sorry.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

283 members (160user, 21, 2500HD, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 29 invisible), 1,781 guests, and 1,107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.