Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
How else would a guy get an excuse to post a pic of beeber queer?

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

steelhead wears "lids"

Last edited by KFWA; 09/17/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flat-brim caps allow for quicker profiling, which means I waste less of my time in dealing with them. Kind of like face tattoos or sagging pants.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
The flat billed caps are made with over sized bills and designed to be worn as is�no shaping of the bill. It is the end of the latest fad of black gangsta fashion.

Why anyone would want to emulate a black criminal is beyond me�..

It is better than the same flat bill worn sideway�but only barely.Like most fads from the underbelly of society it looks ridiculous.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I agree completely about the caps. The first thing I do when I get a new capt is bend the bill. It gives better sun protection that way besides looking better. I think the flat bill looks stupid. But what do I know I am getting old and those stupid kids make more money than I do in just one day. It is kinda funny that the boys are starting to look like girls now. Hopefully things will change in a few years and they will want manly men again. LOL.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by sactoller
... and I will add one...baseball pants are to be rolled to just below the knee!!! I hate the long pants....just doesn't look like baseball.

Absolutely right on both issues.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Long pants increase the number of low strikes.

Bangflop! another skinning job due to .260 and proper shot placement.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Military caps are to be worn squared away with flat brims. Two fingers above the nose.
Shape up or ship out!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My son had one for a couple weeks. I didn't say anything. But there were times I would tell him "Take that hat off please" before we would walk into the hardware store or gun shop. He asked me "why" a couple times, but I never replied.

He obviously absorbed the hint, because like I said, it only lasted a couple weeks.

But when guys like Kaperdick wear them for every post game interview, you just know it's one of those things kids are gonna want to wear. So when you see these things, try not too get to wrapped up in. It's just a fad and the kid under the "lid" may actually be a good kid.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
Don't you just want to rip them off their head and curve it?

No.

Your reaction to his cap is exactly what the kid wanted to achieve, and he succeeded!

Let's see... flat top hair cuts, jelly roll hair, mullet, rolled up jeans, pegged pants, flared pants, rolled up short sleeves, short basketball shorts, long basketball shorts, longer basketball shorts, ear rings, tats... we could throw in cod pieces and powdered wigs!

Each was a fad that attempted to express a difference from the previous generation by refusing to follow its consensus styles. That irritates the previous generation, as intended.

Once in awhile the predictable silliness makes me want to pat the kid on the head, which is NOT the reaction he wants!

Flat caps will eat on me all day long as I pick huckleberries and hunt grouse.

Last edited by Okanagan; 09/17/14. Reason: fun
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Salmonella
[Linked Image]

When the kids started wearing their ball caps as depicted in this ^ picture, most also would leave the price tag hanging. I would casually approach a wearer and whisper to them "Did you know you have your cap on backwards and the tag is still on it?" My bride was certain one of these thug wannabes would punch or shoot me.

Some things are meant to be "just so" - bowling balls are supposed to be black, golf balls are supposed to be white and ball caps are supposed to be worn bill forward and bent in almost a half-circle.

Old joke - question and reply - Why do farmers roll the bill of their caps so tight? So they can stick their head farther into the mailbox to see if their check from the gov't came . . .

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
All this thread proves is that there is a bunch of old fuggers posting here.My old man hated the way I dressed when I was a kid.Jeans a black or white tee shirt with a cigarette pack rolled up in the sleeve.Black Keds or engineer boots.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Sweet Jesus, now we are troubled by none curved hat brims.

Life is pretty special if that's what gets one wound up.
This... Aren't there more important things to worry about?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

love that one!

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Reminds me of "Satch" from the old Bowery Boy's movies.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I remember growing up we'd roll the bill of the cap (just enough, but not exaggerated) so we wouldn't have the flat bill like all the old men at the coffee shop had......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

THAT IS SO TRUE!

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The person in the OP is a P.I.G. a term I coined meaning Person of Indeterminate Gender. This PIG is wearing earrings and lipstick and has no boobs, but is also wearing leather, a large watch, and has tattooed upper arms. Boy? Girl? It's too dangerous to probe further.

Glad I wasn't the only one.

Last edited by derby_dude; 09/17/14.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tjm10025

One of the real mysteries of life is why so many adolescent heterosexual girls find this sexually attractive.

Originally Posted by KFWA

[Linked Image]

Are you really sure "it" is a she and heterosexual?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away young people dressed like adults so that everyone would think they were adults.

Today in a galaxy real close kids dress stupid so that all adults will know they are stupid kids without an ounce of brain power under the lid.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (01Foreman400, 1234, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 160user, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,152 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,013
Posts18,481,562
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.