-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What do you guys normally hunt with a rifle that has a bayonet attached to it?

The only hunt I've taken 400 rounds of ammo was for prairie dogs. Kinda tough to bayonet them at 400 yards.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You guys realize there is nothing on the internet about this deal, except that from this weirdo blog? I wouldn't get too worked up over something that may have not even happened and certainly spun.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me guess, as the recent thread view doesn't show the OP name.

Rovering, and the reference site was reason.com, the website with the link at the top for "police abuse"

Has he worked in a pic of �bama and police yet.

Last edited by RWE; 09/19/14.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by 4ager
Where is that limitation in the Second Amendment? I can't find it in:

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Tell ya what. Strap one on and go down to your local courthouse and voice your opinion about these laws you dont agree with. Youre about as fffukkkkin dumb as this kid, and the fffukkinnn idiots carrying AR's into walmart for a jug of milk.

Odd, but carry (open or concealed) is perfectly legal in my state. Perhaps it is you who is fffukkkkin dumb for living where you don't have exercise of all your Comstitutionally-guaranteed rights.

Open or concealed ARE legal here, and though I prefer concealed, im not stupid enough to carry on school property, I rather enjoy employment and follow company policy by not carrying to/from work(though that might change if a certain bill I help promote passes), and I sure as fffukkk wouldnt allow a person not legally allowed to have a weapon on school property. Rules are rules, follow them til theyre changed.

Its douchebags like you who do just as much damage as antis in protecting our rights and reverting bad law who scare the tar out of folks on the fence. But youre too GD dense to understand that.

Go on, pound your chest about the 2nd amendment, and champion the "rights" of minors carrying on school property. Stupid cock sucker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
Let me guess, as the recent thread view doesn't show the OP name.

Rovering, and the reference site was reason.com, the website with the link at the top for "police abuse"

Has he worked in a pic of �bama and police yet.

You should guess people's weight at the circus.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
+1 on pira114's post, this is the way it should be. It's "their house" they make the rules and they MUST be followed or suffer the penalties. Period end of sentence, no exceptions you agreed to the conditions upon signing the contract. Don't like it,man up and go elsewhere end of story, whining and excuses not tolerated.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Rovering,

First off, I am extremely comforted that you read "Reason". It's probably my favorite political Website.

Back door gun control is what this is all about. Worse, dirt bag lawyers have it wired that punishment can be applied to crimes long ago committed. The goal is to eliminate as many gun owners as possible from the population of legal gun owners.

We know how government will apply law, which is why people are losing respect for law, to those of political opposition. Will someone tell me why a guy who was convicted of cheating the IRS cannot legally own a gun, never mind the fact that the conviction could have been politically motivated?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

The only hunt I've taken 400 rounds of ammo was for prairie dogs. Kinda tough to bayonet them at 400 yards.

That's a very slippery slope and entirely subjective. The next why question might just be asked of you while cops are taking you to jail.

Why someone wants to hunt with any type of gun ain't my business. How many bullets he thinks he needs ain't my business.

Last edited by SansSouci; 09/19/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Why someone wants to hunt with any type of gun ain't my business. How many bullets he thinks he needs ain't my business.

Best post you've made yet.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Rovering,

First off, I am extremely comforted that you read "Reason". It's probably my favorite political Website.

Who would have ever guessed??? First off, google "news" for Alexander Chiers & see what pops up...nothing...

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You guys realize there is nothing on the internet about this deal, except that from this weirdo blog? I wouldn't get too worked up over something that may have not even happened and certainly spun.

Spot on LT...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Here you go.

I think there is some different information in this article...

A 17-year-old Pewaukee High School student is facing two misdemeanor charges of possessing dangerous weapons on school property after staff found a bayonet, knives, a rifle and nearly 400 rounds of ammunition in his car last week.

According to a criminal complaint filed in Waukesha County Circuit Court, the teenage boy indicated to school personnel that he was suicidal, but that he never intended to harm himself or anyone at school with the weapons, and was only temporarily storing them in the car.

School staff called police Friday to issue a smoking citation to the student, but then searched his car and found the knives, the gun and ammunition.

The student, who was arrested, said he had the large amount of ammunition because he had gone to a shooting range. He also said he had been coyote hunting in August. He had kept the gun in his car unloaded and with the bolt removed to make it as safe as possible, the boy told police.

But he also said he knew the knives and gun shouldn't be on school grounds, according to the complaint.

Police searched the student's cell phone records and determined he had not brought the items to school to be used in any way.

Pewaukee Superintendent JoAnn Sternke said in an email to parents Wednesday that there was never any threat to students, community or staff.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/waukes...f-ammo-in-car-b99354407z1-275640941.html

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We can never have enough suicidal seventeen year olds armed for war at school...right?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder how many times a day I break some law, somewhere that if applied, could deprive me of my rights?

The way I see it, the more laws they get on the books on guns, the more likely they are to trip up regular people, and it's no coincidence, cause them to lose rights.

Wake up people, they're stacking the deck against us with the intent to thin the ranks of legal gun owners.

The 2nd amendment is very clear. Most of you have accepted all the limitations placed on it by every podunk bureaucracy from here to China and are cowering under your chairs. Fight back.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
State gun laws in Texas are much more lax than they were when I became a cop...32 years ago. We elect people to Federal Office who support the 2nd Amendment too. How is Oregon doing?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as much gray area there is having a kid with a history of suicidal thoughts having a gun, knives, and ammo on school property, and a bunch of cops saying they investigated and found him to be no threat, at a jurisdiction that needs police to write up a smoking citation, frankly, the whole thing casts more doubt than a blind fly fisherman.

I would have been embarrassed to post it as proof of anything other than confusion

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
State gun laws in Texas are much more lax than they were when I became a cop...32 years ago. We elect people to Federal Office who support the 2nd Amendment too. How is Oregon doing?

Our proximity to Californians fed up with rush hour traffic and crime that love Oregon's climate, people, light traffic, land/home prices, and lower crime, and until recently great schools has doomed Oregon as an electorate pool. It's not Oregonians fault. We have literally been taken over by the outsiders.

Californians don't move to sparsely settled eastern Oregon ranching country and take over entire districts, they move to cities because that's what they're familiar with and where they can find California- style jobs. They don't move here to adopt a ranching lifestyle, raising cattle, mending fences, live and let live, they come here to exploit the good, pollute the pool, and change the culture to their liking, while enjoying the benefits listed above. After while, they make Oregon just like where they came from.

Since it's a prerequisite that I be wrong, after all this is the campfire, I'll offer you the muslims in Dearborn Michigan.

LOL
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Kids in school today should be aware of the fact that most school administrators and teachers today are liberal idiots and that 'treading lightly' is the way to go!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's a very slippery slope and entirely subjective. The next why question might just be asked of you while cops are taking you to jail.

True.

But still unusual.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

True.

But still unusual.

A Mosin Nagant or an SKS with a spam can fits that profile perfectly.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

495 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,668 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,949
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.