-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I HATE that our Feral Gubbermint gives away, WITH NO BACKGROUND CHECKS, tens of thousands of full-auto weapons to turd-world morons in Afreaka!/etc but FREAKS OUT at the thought of America citizens having unfettered access to same weapons.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I drive a 2 wheel drive truck ...year around in AK.......YA HAVE TO KNOW YOUR LIMITS .....:)

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How about finishing off a massively satisfying dump, and THEN discovering the women used up all of the toilet paper.

Last edited by HilhamHawk; 09/19/14.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
People who pretend not to understand English, and people with
selective hearing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My wife's useless, lying, stealing brother.

Originally Posted by 5sdad
Calling a transmission a tranny.

Calling a sex change freak a tranny.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
People, mostly women, who cannot pull away from the fuel pump within 30 seconds of getting back in their vehicles. No idea wtf they are doing in there, but the fact that you are waiting behind them is apparently not an issue.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I hate paying $400,000 for a new clinic designed to see younger patients and the object being to sell specs to make a living and having to then spend an extra $150,000 to buy hardware (computers and servers) and software programs to take care of the Medicare patients and then be cut in Medicare reimbursement 50% to be able to take care of my old patients with eye disease and then having to cut my patient load from 24 to 10 patients a day due to the fact that to accomplish federal electronic health records I now spend 10 minutes with the pt and 30 or so minutes filling in worthless repetitive chitt on the computer to satisfy uncle ze ro.

In several months we will hear of how much $ .gov is saving us from crooked drs when actually reduced .gov expense will be due to reduced pt loads and drs dropping out of work or dropping from treating Medicare patients.

The old poor patients from Carlsbad or Ft Stockton will not be able to afford 4 trips every 2 weeks for one segment of a complete evaluation and testing programm when they will now be required to make the long trip for each test required for diagnosis and treatment. They will simply bide their time gradually going blind as they won't be able to afford the repetitive trips for one little cheap test.

Then .gov will save big bucks as the patients stay home and fail to show up and bills to Medicare eventually dry up.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by xxclaro
People, mostly women, who cannot pull away from the fuel pump within 30 seconds of getting back in their vehicles. No idea wtf they are doing in there, but the fact that you are waiting behind them is apparently not an issue.

^THIS^

Also the stupid negro who goes in and pays for his 50 cents worth of high test and leaves that brainless horse$hit of an excuse for music cranked with his windows down. Like every one else wants to hear that bull$hit.

Carpet in a truck, whoever came up with that didn't do $hit for a living.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Can you imagine a lawyer having to document on computer every thing they say and do to a client on even a 5 min. phone call and file it on a special (specially expensive computer) software program and send it to Washington along with a then generated diagnosis of the problems of concern and an assessment of the dangers of each potential problem the client is possibly in store for and a plan of action to take care of those possibilities.

The lawyer gets through and submits the bill electronically and .gov kicks it out and asks what the hell did you as an eye Doc do about the patients fugged up body mass index. Also, the patient is a smoker. Did you counsel him on ALL the dangers of smoking and being w fat sob and print out literature at your own fuggin personal expense and have him sign it and scan a record and tape recording of you fugging dealing with the fat Bastids odds of this or that chitt if he keeps fuggin around about dealing with it?

Last edited by eyeball; 09/19/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Dear God, I know you are just, but please don't let stupidity be an excuse for Dumascraps to stay out of hell. Amen

IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Ha, this. ^^^. They are reading the pilots manual.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Using the non-word "prolly" instead of probably.

Mopeds/scooters.... the freaking ^%#$&^ driving those things at 35mph in a 50 mph zone and will not pull over and let the 15 cars behind them pass.

Yellow jackets, they're the spawn of satan and belong in the pit of hell.

Dandelions in my lawn

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by poboy
People that can't spell apostrofe.

Nice try.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by CaneSlinger
Snakes. Any and all snakes, and we don't even have any poisonous ones around here. Every snake is on the endangered list if it's near me!

Rap "music." It just grates on my nerves like fingernails on a chalk board.

+ one million! Best one yet.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Those that grossly exagerate

About what they hate most? laugh

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
People who think their way of doing something is the only way.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Crab lice.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Pray tell? smile

Last edited by eyeball; 09/19/14.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Itchin' like a sonuvabitch as we speak!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time to pull out the lighter fluid and an ice pick Sam?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

250 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,139 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,760
Posts18,515,003
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.