Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That article was from November 19, 2011

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Yeah, we're on meth. Sorry Romney didn't work out for ya. You could of had Romneycare instead of obamacare. BTW, who is Pastor? Looks like he likes obamacare and planned parenthood also.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2014/roll509.xml

For what its worth; I don't think we have trailer parks in Alaska. They just don't do well in the cold.

Eyeball, 'I remembered this post, from days long past, and thought dragging it up would make stupid suckers cry in their beer. They could have voted Romney, but saved their vote and elected a queer'.

watch4bear, 'Sorry Romney didn't work out for ya'.

Let me just get out of the middle here, get back with me when you guys figure it out.

And ya there's trailer parks in Ak, there's even one in Wasilla.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC
If Romney wins the nomination, I will not campaign for him. I will stay home and await the collapse/revolution.

He is not my first choice but that is exactly why we have Obama in the Whitehouse today. But, if you all prefer revolution then something needs to kick start it. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
As was my original post. The internet is forever...

Carpe' Scrotum
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
It was a seven post thread highlighting the primary race percentages a year before the general election... yet somehow it encompassed all our betrayals to our country and fallen heroes.

Can't make this chit up...

Kent

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And we know how the black and brown races voted for our welfare. Yeah, and all the dumb white suckers too, except for those who stayed at home, content to let Rome burn. wink

I am glad our servicemen who landed on Normandy didnt take the same track.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Again, what does any of this have to do with the few who originally posted on this thread in 2011?

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good morning Kent. Lots of old post coming back to life. I don't understand it at all. Almost as bad as the spam that appears on occasion. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ya, it's like stepping on an old dog turd hidden under the picnic bench... before your first bite of potato salad.

Kent

Last edited by krp; 09/20/14.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'd think if one had no interest in any post they would just scroll to another. I can't really remember ever commenting on someo else's post. Those which don't appear interesting, I don't even open.

In my work I am sickened and reminded every day of what a few million votes could have saved us from.

I am now a secretary 5 hours a day, but there is a commensurate 60% reduction in pay, so I guess its ok.

I guess maybe I'm asking those who didnt vote to please vote against this Dumascrap tyranny in the next election, if for no other reason than as a form of protest.

I think I'm still in disbelief our country is being given away to illegal aliens and we let a Moslem become pres rather than a man, again.

Texas is fast turning into Mexico. When it flips, this nation is over.

PS

I don't remember stating I posted this for those who previously posted on it.

Last edited by eyeball; 09/20/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I posted on the original thread, your reply yesterday, whether intentional or not, was to my one post in 2011. Obviously I was interested then in how the percentages told a story back in the primaries... life is math and it proved out.

Your rant here has no correlation to the three year old thread you pulled up. Pick another that leaves me out of it.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by eyeball

PS

I don't remember stating I posted this for those who previously posted on it.

Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by dassa
Some of you should realize this was originally posted in 2011.

I remembered this post, from days long past, and thought dragging it up would make stupid suckers cry in their beer. They could have voted Romney, but saved their vote and elected a queer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Impossible to convince granite-heads that when the choice is limited to A or B, withholding a vote for B leaves a vote for A unblocked.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Absolutely, which had nothing to do with the original thread.

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It has everything to do with how so many granite-heads "vote," which has become the perennial election problem in the once free USA.

Don't demand that all comments that come to be posted on a given thread MUST pertain rigidly to the post that launched the thread.

That jes' ain't how this ol' forum works.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
In 2010, I fought hard here in Az for Hayworth(who had baggage) against McCain in the primaries. We had a little surge but the reality is McCain won the primary to my disappointment. In the general election I hit all red buttons including McCain.

But somehow according to the direction of this thread now, descenters of Romney in the primaries means a absence of vote in the general...

Looking at the original posters, that's a stupid assumption.

Kent

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
It has everything to do with how so many granite-heads "vote," which has become the perennial election problem in the once free USA.

Don't demand that all comments that come to be posted on a given thread MUST pertain rigidly to the post that launched the thread.

That jes' ain't how this ol' forum works.

And vise versa...

Kent

Campfire Regular
Online Sick
Campfire Regular
Regarding the last two elections, who was the better choice? Who would have made the best president out of the two final candidates? Who would have been more willing to listen to conservatives? McCain or Romney OR this Barak Hussein Obama character in there presently? Which would our nation, our world, be better served by? Why do we have who we have?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The ones the overwhelming majority here at the fire voted for.

Both McCain and Romney self destructed by playing it safe in the last stages of the elections. And the swing states teetered to Obama on very low percentages.

The real question is what is the GOP going to do this round to turn that around?

Kent

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sorry, krp. I never meant to step on a nerve. I guess we should maybe take a survey to see if anyone's feelers will be hurt before bringing up an old thread.

How about before bringing up any thread?

I still don't know what it was about the thread that apparently feels some with dread.

I'm really not going to spend enough time today trying to figure it out. Sorry, I have other things to do now.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (AKislander, 300_savage, Anaconda, 69sportfury, 8 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,574
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.