Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
my understanding is these guns came off the same "assembly lines" as the sporting guns. its missing the clip that attaches the magazine floor plate to the magazine. cash price is $400 OBO

as far as trades, always looking for interesting AR parts including optics, barrels for other calibers especially 300BO.....

am looking for something along the lines of a Savage 23/Marlin 94/Winchester 92 ect in something like 25/20 or similar small cartridge as an extra gun for my young nieces and nephews to shoot.....open to ideas if you have a light weight light kicking centerfire plinking rifle suited to youngins

Marlin 94 in 44 mag

TC Encore or Contender...

Ruger Blackhawk

open to other suggestions...got divorced several months ago and am short on cash and could use a new distraction

do not have much in the way of extra cash to throw in so if your not looking for a straight across trade unless your a book nut and looking for a book in my extensive firearm/hunting library im willing to part with its prolly not gonna happen

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

missing the lil clip that attaches these two pieces via the center post
[Linked Image]

more pics here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rattler_mt/library/Mannlicher?sort=3&page=1

this is the only place the rifle is being advertized at the moment, if that changes but i doubt it will i will post that update....

Last edited by rattler; 09/21/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
bump...feel free to make offers....more interested in a new toy to take up some of my time than keeping this project that i aint likely to get to for several years now....

Last edited by rattler; 09/22/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
What cal?

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
6.5x54 Mannlicher-Schoenauer....basically the cheaper way to get you to a 1903MS rifle though not sure for how much longer the greek military guns in original good condition are getting rare and to pricey to cut up and the messed with guns like the one i posted are getting hard to find for a reasonable price to make the conversion worth it....a couple of guys here have made fake 1903 Mannlichers with these greek guns and that was my plan aswell....

rattler Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
oh and forgot to add, i dont have any ammo for it, dont have any dies....those were gonna be my next purchase....the missing clip to hold the magazine together is not needed to make a functional rifle, you just need it to easily take the magazine out.....without it the magazine functions fine as far as shooting you just cant pull the magazine out easily, you have to push it out with a dowel or similar....you dont unload these by taking out the mag anyway, you push a button on the action while the bolt is open which moves a feed lip and the rounds spill out into your hand through the open action.....here is a pic of the button im referring to , checkered on the rail on the left

[Linked Image]

im pretty sure you could find a c-clip that would work at a well stocked hardware store

Last edited by rattler; 09/23/14.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1Longbow, 1234, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 60 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.