Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And people wonder why I run like hell when some is quick to proclaim they are a 'Christian'

FWIW, if someone has to convince me that their deal is a good one by interjecting their belief in Jesus, it raises my hackles as well.

Like God is there to sign off on a gun deal.

GMAFB.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Likely some really lucky person will get to buy the west coast's fastest, Uber Harley pretty soon, too.

Bike Thread

MM

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Likely some really lucky person will get to buy the west coast's fastest, Uber Harley pretty soon, too.

Bike Thread

MM

Only ridden to choir practice, never raced....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Bike Thread

MM

He can take the yellow curve speed signs at double their number just for fun, but can't track his own bear that he wounded

Amzing, simply amazing

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Steelhead
And people wonder why I run like hell when some is quick to proclaim they are a 'Christian'

FWIW, if someone has to convince me that their deal is a good one by interjecting their belief in Jesus, it raises my hackles as wel

Like God is there to sign off on a gun deal.

GMAFB.

I figger it this a way, Iffin someone feels the need to tell me they're a Christian, they probably ain't. Christianity ain't words alone. Words are cheap. Being a Christian requires an investment.

Last edited by Sauer200; 09/23/14.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Bike Thread

MM

Only ridden to choir practice, never raced....

LOL. Awesome...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Damn.
I get the impression you folks don't like him or his awesome truck.

Still trying to understand the winch setup.

My bud has an Avalanche, gonna check out that bar for the winch.

Last edited by TBREW401; 09/23/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Damn.

Still trying to understand the winch setup.

My bud has an Avalanche, gonna check out that bar for the winch.

It can only be mounted on an Uber-lanche, & then only on Uber-plastic on the Uber-lanche. wink

MM

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by safariman
Nope, still here and have several interested parties in the truck. Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad. First person that looked at it (for about two hours of driving, using the 4WD, accelerating and braking hard etc) is paying to have a mechanic give it the once over today. Sold pending a good report from the mechanic shop and I fully expect that good report.

Some don't like the looks of the rig, but many more do based upon the comments and compliments I get from total strangers and friends both. More important than that is that I like how it looks and drives etc. I still like vehicles that are not the standard, boring fare. A little bit of POP and curb appeal to them for me, please. You can all have the grey, silver, white, forest green etc boring colors. We all have different tastes. I actually travelled a considerable distance to get THIS PARTICULAR Avalanche when I bought it, as I wanted the bright yellow with the body armour. To each his own, there is a vehicle out there for everyone, and ya'll have the right to pick a color and options set as you see fit, that fits your tastes.

Thanks for all the free bumps everyone, you helped me keep the word out on this and garnered more interested parties. Most can see past the scab picking and stalking going on. The truck should be sold in another day or two, if not today.

Genuine best wishes to all,

MARK

So did it get a good report from the mechanic?

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The mechanic offered more than he was asking, the "Custom" winch pushed it over the top.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Super �ber I'd think..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where is S'man?

He is posting but not in this thread,

General Big Game Today at 09:33 AM
General Big Game Today at 09:18 AM
Handguns Today at 09:05 AM
General Big Game Today at 12:21 AM
Hunting Rifles Today at 12:09 AM

Dave

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Does anyone have a pristine 257 Wby for sale. That two weeks from now will meed to be rebuilt into an uber fast custom rifle because the "bee" barrel was shot out

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Because when life hands you lemons you sell them

LMAO!

Love the 'stand behind every vehicle" wisecrack!

Hmm, how ARE brakes on the �berlanche, I wonder?

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by SLM
Originally Posted by safariman
Nope, still here and have several interested parties in the truck. Yes, the transmission did get fixed, I guess I should have answered or commented on that in the ad. First person that looked at it (for about two hours of driving, using the 4WD, accelerating and braking hard etc) is paying to have a mechanic give it the once over today. Sold pending a good report from the mechanic shop and I fully expect that good report.

Some don't like the looks of the rig, but many more do based upon the comments and compliments I get from total strangers and friends both. More important than that is that I like how it looks and drives etc. I still like vehicles that are not the standard, boring fare. A little bit of POP and curb appeal to them for me, please. You can all have the grey, silver, white, forest green etc boring colors. We all have different tastes. I actually travelled a considerable distance to get THIS PARTICULAR Avalanche when I bought it, as I wanted the bright yellow with the body armour. To each his own, there is a vehicle out there for everyone, and ya'll have the right to pick a color and options set as you see fit, that fits your tastes.

Thanks for all the free bumps everyone, you helped me keep the word out on this and garnered more interested parties. Most can see past the scab picking and stalking going on. The truck should be sold in another day or two, if not today.

Genuine best wishes to all,

MARK

So did it get a good report from the mechanic?

Two hours worth of test drive? Bull Schit !!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Who cares about all this crap. More pictures of the wench!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Too good to let this disappear so soon.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
Too good to let this disappear so soon.

[Linked Image]

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
UBERWHACKACON.

Page 11 of 17 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

363 members (29aholic, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 204guy, 264mag, 45 invisible), 1,845 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,204
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.