Ravenr2 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Liberal judges do the bidding of liberals.

Time to overhaul it all... Past due.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sad so many people hate deer and elk. Be nice if the wolves were only released in city's with over 100,000 people. Lots of pets to eat there and its nature so the azz hats will not mind

Last edited by fredIII; 09/23/14.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I like wolves. To a point. In moderation according to circumstances. I have a pelt on my wall to prove it. I wouldn't like to live in a world without wolves in my close proximity.

Which mostly means hammering the piss out of them, as they are the most prolific of all large predators.

Elimination no. Control, yes.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by las
I like wolves. To a point. In moderation according to circumstances. I have a pelt on my wall to prove it. I wouldn't like to live in a world without wolves in my close proximity.

Which mostly means hammering the piss out of them, as they are the most prolific of all large predators.

Elimination no. Control, yes.

The problem is the wolf lovers won't agree to control. They want unchecked expansion. The ESA was suppose to protect them forever and no one, no matter how exhaustive the study or how expert the scientist is would be believed.

Think of it this way. They are as staunch on this issue as they are that global warming in killing the planet. Oh wait, they just came clean - they really want to destroy capitalism and freedom.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S.S.S.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jnyork
S.S.S.

Yes, the people can speak in many ways.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The problem is the wolf lovers won't agree to control. They want unchecked expansion. The ESA was suppose to protect them forever and no one, no matter how exhaustive the study or how expert the scientist is would be believed.

Think of it this way. They are as staunch on this issue as they are that global warming in killing the planet. Oh wait, they just came clean - they really want to destroy capitalism and freedom.

That is their idea with the wolves and grizzlies too. And the rest of the ESA...

Attack industries and recreations they don't support.

Hunting, shooting, fishing, ranching, logging, mining... All other activity in or around public lands are in their crosshairs. And they have the ultimate carte blanche with the president and judicial system in place right now.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I like griz too. Over the last 35 years they have been proved to be decent neighbors. If I do my part.

Them fuggers are in or by (sometimes on my deck) in my Sterling, Ak home all the time, as are wolves. Well, the wolves don't come on deck... as far as I know.

But Tripper Lab lets me know when they (wolves in this instance - he has distinctive barks) are about. Like this 5 A.M. morning well before 0-dark-30 on his elimination walk in Sterling before heading back up here...

I have no use or patience for the "preservationists". I am, by God, a part of "Nature". I am not a tourist looking in at a zoo set-piece..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
I like griz too. Over the last 35 years they have been proved to be decent neighbors. If I do my part.

Them fuggers are in or by (sometimes on my deck) in my Sterling, Ak home all the time, as are wolves. Well, the wolves don't come on deck... as far as I know.

But Tripper Lab lets me know when they (wolves in this instance - he has distinctive barks) are about. Like this 5 A.M. morning well before 0-dark-30 on his elimination walk in Sterling before heading back up here...

I have no use or patience for the "preservationists". I am, by God, a part of "Nature". I am not a tourist looking in at a zoo set-piece..

I have no problem with those animals living in areas that can sustain them, and result in minimal conflicts.

It's the conflicts that arise because of Re-introduction programs that are geared towards areas where tragic conflicts will most certainly occur.

Areas of civilization and industry are no place for large predators.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
The irony is that I am much closer to "nature" in my sub-urban Sterling home, than I am here in the rural village of Kotzebue. Sure, here I have the occasional fox lurking about, but nothing much else, hares and ground squirrels excepted.

On the other hand, in season, caribou or a moose are an easy kill within 15 miles of town here in Kotz... I don't deliberately target my "yard moose" in Sterling... tho if one should offer... in 25 years there, one hasn't...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F. U. C. K.

I love Wyoming with all my heart.
It's where my soul resides, I love it's people, it's mountains, it's political beliefs.
It's where I want to live my dying days and be planted in the ground.

To see these immoral treehugging hippie f. u. c. k. s. win anything in the great state of Wyoming pisses me off like I can't fully express in print.

I'm pissed... mad

Proud NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Actually they won it in a court in Washington DC. That doesn't make it any more palatable however.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, anothergun, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,642
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.