Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!

Since you were too much of a COWARD to serve your country, you'll never understand why others sacrifice their liberty to protect yours.
You and gonehuntin are a couple of fcking idiots. [/quote]

You need to rethink your support of President Barry Obama.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
OK Hawk Derby's on deck now... whistle

It's a shame that there are so many simple minds here on the Campfire.

I've said it many a time...it's really scary to think they're on our side.

You need to rethink your support of President Barry Obama.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

I spit on them, their uniforms, their flag, and their generals/admirals all the way down the to lowest bomb-loader. Phugg 'em all, they're morons for serving a corrupt/treasonous President and cowardly Congress.

Doubtful they'll give a chit.

I hereby separate myself from the Empire on September 23, 2014.

Your armed forces thank you.. when you're ready to leave I'll buy you a one way ticket to any third world country of choice.

Last edited by FlyboyFlem; 09/23/14.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

No more, I can't support the military and their insane actions overseas.

I want to you to know that I thank the lord every night that he has blessed me,and that I'm grateful that I was born here,in this country. And tonight I'll add that I'm also blessed that I don't fester in my own skin like you do.
Sometimes "pathetic" just ain't enough to describe some folks here.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your armed forces thank you..

See the flag in my avatar, it means more to me than that filthy, ugly, rotted piece of cloth flying at the White House.

I don't give a schitt who I offend at this point, I OPPOSE the corrupt Empire based in Washington D.C. and the misguided military serving it.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 09/23/14.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

See the flag in my avatar, it means more to me than that filthy, ugly, rotted piece of cloth flying at the White House.

You have got to be $hitfaced drunk right now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You have got to be $hitfaced drunk right now.

Sober and committed to opposing the criminal FedGov and it's mercenaries. I demand the defense of America, not an offensive foreign campaign that makes a mockery of the Founding Fathers writings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I want to you to know that I thank the lord every night that he has blessed me,and that I'm grateful that I was born here,in this country. And tonight I'll add that I'm also blessed that I don't fester in my own skin like you do.

I presume that you oppose President Obama with every fiber of your being. How do you support those who wage an illegal and unconstitutional war on his behalf????

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I presume that you oppose President Obama with every fiber of your being. How do you support those who wage an illegal and unconstitutional war on his behalf????

You really only have a 1/4 of a brain don't you........maybe not even that much OR you have hit the bottle really hard.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I won't equivocate anything for you. You don't mean anything to me.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hereby separate myself from the Empire on September 23, 2014.

Good, now we don't have to suffer your ignorant opinions anymore.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I demand the defense of America, not an offensive foreign campaign that makes a mockery of the Founding Fathers writings.

Not real read up on the founder's are ya? laugh

Not really surprised...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76

You really only have a 1/4 of a brain don't you........maybe not even that much OR you have hit the bottle really hard.

�[T]he Constitution is a living, breathing document . . . intended by our founders to be interpreted in the light of the constantly evolving experience of the American people.� -Al gore

Is this what you were looking for to salve your conscious??

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Since you are so vehemently opposed to our men and women who serve,I have a challenge for you.
Go to DFW Airport and tell every service man and women,that you see in uniform, exactly what you said here on the Campfire tonight. Be bold... Tell them exactly how you feel.
My money says that you'll leave either in cuffs,on a stretcher,or toothless. I hope it's all three.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've got a side note here that may be of more interest than cretinous drooling, and drizzeling from this " Gonehunting " jagoff.
His commentary on our folks in uniform is a disgrace to this site, and he'll be having a hard time living his diahrea of the mouth down.

Anyhoo,......

THIS certainly qualifies for the OP 's title

Very quietly, and with little ado or no comment, the "Blacksnakes" have deployed into this theater.

Looks like ( regardless of alla' the naysaying we've heard for years) that there's still an application for the old "Flying Gun"

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/23/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Since you are so vehemently opposed to our men and women who serve,I have a challenge for you.
Go to DFW Airport and tell every service man and women,that you see in uniform, exactly what you said here on the Campfire tonight. Be bold... Tell them exactly how you feel.
My money says that you'll leave either in cuffs,on a stretcher,or toothless. I hope it's all three.

9/23/14 on Breitbart TV (Washington, D.C.) -- The Pentagon said today that most of the 40-plus Tomahawk cruise missiles that the United States launched in its airstrikes in Syria last night were aimed at members of a fairly unknown al Qaeda affiliate, the Khorasan Group, who were plotting "imminent" attacks against the American homeland.�

�Intelligence reports indicated that the Khorasan Group was in the final stages of plans to execute major attacks against Western targets and potentially the U.S. homeland," U.S. Army Lt. Gen. William C. Mayville Jr., director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters during a Pentagon press briefing today.�

The Pentagon said the United States took action against the group to thwart an imminent attack against the U.S. homeland. � �
�In terms of the Khorasan group, which is a network of seasoned al Qaeda veterans, these strikes were undertaken to disrupt imminent attack plotting against the United States and Western targets,� said Rear Admiral John Kirby, press�secretary for the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), during the press conference. �These terrorists have established a safe haven in Syria to plan external attacks and test improvised explosive devices and recruit Westerners to conduct operations.
The United States took action to protect our interests and to remove their capability to act.��

�We�ve been watching this group closely for some time and we believe the Khorasan Group was nearing the execution phase of an attack either in Europe or the homeland. We know that the Khorasan Group has attempted to recruit Westerners to serve as operatives or infiltrate back into their homelands,� added Mayville. �The Khorasan Group is clearly not focused on either the [Syrian President Bashar] Assad regime or the Syrian people. They are establishing roots in Syria in order to advance attacks against the West and the homeland.��

Mayville explained that in the first of three waves of strikes against jihadists in Syria, U.S. Navy ships in the Red Sea and the Northern Arabian Gulf launched 40 plus Tomahawk cruise missiles in eastern and northern Syria near Aleppo and Raqqah. ��
�The majority of the Tomahawk strikes were against Khorasan group compounds, their manufacturing workshops, and training camps,� he said.
Mayville added that it was too early to tell what effect the airstrikes had on the Khorasan Group.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
ya

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rumor is they're pretty good.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
so we have Al-Qaeda, Isis and now Khorasan

Isis is worse than Al-Qaeda and Khorasan is worse than Isis.

but nobody in the general public heard of Khorasan until yesterday.

A year ago we had Senators and military leaders pushing to arm the "rebels" fighting the Assad regime, turns out we're aiding the Assad regime by attacking the "rebels" who are against him

Now we've clarified it that we want to train the "moderate" rebels who fight against Assad but love America as opposed to the "radical" rebels who fight against Assad but hate America so they can fight Isis, except, why would they fight Isis when Isis is fighting Assad?

I assume there is a written test they take to pledge their allegiance so we can tell the difference.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/24/14.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

711 members (16gage, 160user, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,593 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,152
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.