Home
Posted By: jnyork Air Force in action in Syria - 09/23/14
Some short vids on this site: http://www.airforcetimes.com/article/20140923/NEWS/309230057
The F22's getting some action as well. I didn't know they could do air to ground attacks

http://www.airforcetimes.com/articl...-introduce-F-22-s-firepower-to-the-world
Air assets alone won't get the job done as usual for these vermin will take their lumps then change tactics...must be boots on the ground be it US,coalition or a combination of both to send these sand Indians to their happy hunting ground.
I wonder if they are all worthy targets, or is zero the hero just bombing for plublicity.
Originally Posted by viking
I wonder if they are all worthy targets, or is zero the hero just bombing for plublicity.

I doubt it was just publicity since F-22's were part of the strike package.We'll just have to stand by and see how much resolve or balls zero has to further prosecute this initial show of force.
Posted By: poboy Re: Air Force in action in Syria - 09/24/14
Has the "french-looking" john kerry found anyone
to surrender to yet?
I'm sure the administration let all the right players know the time and place where the bombs would fall.
I'm STILL waiting on Congress to declare war. I called my congresscritter and asked the staffer to justify the lack of congressional oversight (declaration of war) and the staffer admitted to me that there was nothing forthcoming from Congress.

The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots who flew these sorties violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Period. There is NO excuse they can use to excuse what they're doing, and I DO NOT support them.

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear � kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor � with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it" -Douglas MacArthur, 1957

Originally Posted by poboy
Has the "french-looking" john kerry found anyone
to surrender to yet?

He is carefully reviewing whom to surrender to as we speak...

ya know he wants to make sure it is someone he can get the most press and mileage out of...thinking ahead about the big book deal in the future, the ones all the liberal leftist will want to read about his life's "accomplishments" whistle
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots who flew these sorties violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Period. There is NO excuse they can use to excuse what they're doing, and I DO NOT support them.

Are you really that naive?
You expect that Officers should not follow direct orders and throw their careers away just because YOU DO NOT support them?
You can't be that f'ggn stupid... Can you?
I'm STILL waiting on Congress to declare war. I called my congresscritter and asked the staffer to justify the lack of congressional oversight (declaration of war) and the staffer admitted to me that there was nothing forthcoming from Congress.

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear � kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor � with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it" -Douglas MacArthur, 1957

My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!
OK Hawk Derby's on deck now... whistle
Absolutely. The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots sided AGAINST Christians and FOR the muslims in Bosnia, remember??? Their pension/career is schitt if they'll fly sorties that are really meant to get rid of Assad, it's all kabuki theatre at this point.

I spit on them, their uniforms, their flag, and their generals/admirals all the way down the to lowest bomb-loader. Phugg 'em all, they're morons for serving a corrupt/treasonous President and cowardly Congress.

I hereby separate myself from the Empire on September 23, 2014.
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

It's a shame that there are so many simple minds here on the Campfire.
Posted By: eh76 Re: Air Force in action in Syria - 09/24/14
WTF would the dove eye know about combat situations?
You from Dallas?
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

I've said it many a time...it's really scary to think they're on our side.
I know that we're being invaded across our southern border with mexico and that Congress lacks the balls to stop it because they're in complete collusion with Niqhur Obama and his treasonous plan to allow the ongoing invasion. That's more important than a bunch of raghead muslims slitting each others throats on another continent.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[/quote]My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!

Since you were too much of a COWARD to serve your country, you'll never understand why others sacrifice their liberty to protect yours.
You and gonehuntin are a couple of f@cking idiots.
My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!

Since you were too much of a COWARD to serve your country, you'll never understand why others sacrifice their liberty to protect yours.
You and gonehuntin are a couple of f@cking idiots. [/quote]

How is my liberty being "protected" from across the Atlantic Ocean?? Our immigration "policy" lets every swinging dick from across the planet get off of an airplane and disappear into the populace-at-large, that's an IMMIGRATION problem.

No more, I can't support the military and their insane actions overseas.

You and gonehuntin are a couple of f@cking idiots. [/quote]

You need to rethink your support of President Barry Obama.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I've said it many a time...it's really scary to think they're on our side.

You need to rethink your support of President Barry Obama.

I spit on them, their uniforms, their flag, and their generals/admirals all the way down the to lowest bomb-loader. Phugg 'em all, they're morons for serving a corrupt/treasonous President and cowardly Congress.

Doubtful they'll give a chit.

Your armed forces thank you.. when you're ready to leave I'll buy you a one way ticket to any third world country of choice.

I want to you to know that I thank the lord every night that he has blessed me,and that I'm grateful that I was born here,in this country. And tonight I'll add that I'm also blessed that I don't fester in my own skin like you do.
Sometimes "pathetic" just ain't enough to describe some folks here.
Your armed forces thank you..

See the flag in my avatar, it means more to me than that filthy, ugly, rotted piece of cloth flying at the White House.

I don't give a schitt who I offend at this point, I OPPOSE the corrupt Empire based in Washington D.C. and the misguided military serving it.

See the flag in my avatar, it means more to me than that filthy, ugly, rotted piece of cloth flying at the White House.

You have got to be $hitfaced drunk right now.

You have got to be $hitfaced drunk right now.

Sober and committed to opposing the criminal FedGov and it's mercenaries. I demand the defense of America, not an offensive foreign campaign that makes a mockery of the Founding Fathers writings.

I want to you to know that I thank the lord every night that he has blessed me,and that I'm grateful that I was born here,in this country. And tonight I'll add that I'm also blessed that I don't fester in my own skin like you do.

I presume that you oppose President Obama with every fiber of your being. How do you support those who wage an illegal and unconstitutional war on his behalf????

I presume that you oppose President Obama with every fiber of your being. How do you support those who wage an illegal and unconstitutional war on his behalf????

You really only have a 1/4 of a brain don't you........maybe not even that much OR you have hit the bottle really hard.
I won't equivocate anything for you. You don't mean anything to me.

Good, now we don't have to suffer your ignorant opinions anymore.
I demand the defense of America, not an offensive foreign campaign that makes a mockery of the Founding Fathers writings.

Not real read up on the founder's are ya? laugh

Not really surprised...
Originally Posted by eh76

You really only have a 1/4 of a brain don't you........maybe not even that much OR you have hit the bottle really hard.

�[T]he Constitution is a living, breathing document . . . intended by our founders to be interpreted in the light of the constantly evolving experience of the American people.� -Al gore

Is this what you were looking for to salve your conscious??

Since you are so vehemently opposed to our men and women who serve,I have a challenge for you.
Go to DFW Airport and tell every service man and women,that you see in uniform, exactly what you said here on the Campfire tonight. Be bold... Tell them exactly how you feel.
My money says that you'll leave either in cuffs,on a stretcher,or toothless. I hope it's all three.
I've got a side note here that may be of more interest than cretinous drooling, and drizzeling from this " Gonehunting " jagoff.
His commentary on our folks in uniform is a disgrace to this site, and he'll be having a hard time living his diahrea of the mouth down.

Anyhoo,......

THIS certainly qualifies for the OP 's title

Very quietly, and with little ado or no comment, the "Blacksnakes" have deployed into this theater.

Looks like ( regardless of alla' the naysaying we've heard for years) that there's still an application for the old "Flying Gun"

Since you are so vehemently opposed to our men and women who serve,I have a challenge for you.
Go to DFW Airport and tell every service man and women,that you see in uniform, exactly what you said here on the Campfire tonight. Be bold... Tell them exactly how you feel.
My money says that you'll leave either in cuffs,on a stretcher,or toothless. I hope it's all three.

9/23/14 on Breitbart TV (Washington, D.C.) -- The Pentagon said today that most of the 40-plus Tomahawk cruise missiles that the United States launched in its airstrikes in Syria last night were aimed at members of a fairly unknown al Qaeda affiliate, the Khorasan Group, who were plotting "imminent" attacks against the American homeland.�

�Intelligence reports indicated that the Khorasan Group was in the final stages of plans to execute major attacks against Western targets and potentially the U.S. homeland," U.S. Army Lt. Gen. William C. Mayville Jr., director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters during a Pentagon press briefing today.�

The Pentagon said the United States took action against the group to thwart an imminent attack against the U.S. homeland. � �
�In terms of the Khorasan group, which is a network of seasoned al Qaeda veterans, these strikes were undertaken to disrupt imminent attack plotting against the United States and Western targets,� said Rear Admiral John Kirby, press�secretary for the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), during the press conference. �These terrorists have established a safe haven in Syria to plan external attacks and test improvised explosive devices and recruit Westerners to conduct operations.
The United States took action to protect our interests and to remove their capability to act.��

�We�ve been watching this group closely for some time and we believe the Khorasan Group was nearing the execution phase of an attack either in Europe or the homeland. We know that the Khorasan Group has attempted to recruit Westerners to serve as operatives or infiltrate back into their homelands,� added Mayville. �The Khorasan Group is clearly not focused on either the [Syrian President Bashar] Assad regime or the Syrian people. They are establishing roots in Syria in order to advance attacks against the West and the homeland.��

Mayville explained that in the first of three waves of strikes against jihadists in Syria, U.S. Navy ships in the Red Sea and the Northern Arabian Gulf launched 40 plus Tomahawk cruise missiles in eastern and northern Syria near Aleppo and Raqqah. ��
�The majority of the Tomahawk strikes were against Khorasan group compounds, their manufacturing workshops, and training camps,� he said.
Mayville added that it was too early to tell what effect the airstrikes had on the Khorasan Group.
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?
ya
Rumor is they're pretty good.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Air Force in action in Syria - 09/24/14
so we have Al-Qaeda, Isis and now Khorasan

Isis is worse than Al-Qaeda and Khorasan is worse than Isis.

but nobody in the general public heard of Khorasan until yesterday.

A year ago we had Senators and military leaders pushing to arm the "rebels" fighting the Assad regime, turns out we're aiding the Assad regime by attacking the "rebels" who are against him

Now we've clarified it that we want to train the "moderate" rebels who fight against Assad but love America as opposed to the "radical" rebels who fight against Assad but hate America so they can fight Isis, except, why would they fight Isis when Isis is fighting Assad?

I assume there is a written test they take to pledge their allegiance so we can tell the difference.

FOAD...
Originally Posted by Tracks
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?

against Saddam, the ground targets hit by A 10s was all out of proportion to their numbers....

with the Middle East having no end in sight.... the Government needs to get Fairchild ( or whatever company they morphed into )
to start manufacturing New A 10s.. with all the technology upgrades...

I also think they need to start making new A 6 Intruders and F 14 Tomcats again also....

and when people talk about the old B 52, how many of you realize, of the over 4,000 made, the Air Force only has about 100 of those still in service?
Originally Posted by jorgeI

FOAD...

very good Analysis Jorge!
Absolutely. The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots sided AGAINST Christians and FOR the muslims in Bosnia, remember??? Their pension/career is schitt if they'll fly sorties that are really meant to get rid of Assad, it's all kabuki theatre at this point.

No way I was going to respond to this vile and reprehensible nonsense last night,...better in the clear light of a beautiful desert dawn.

I do not "spit" on people. That's a disgusting and somewhat dangerous practice, usually confined to overly emotional individuals of weak and questionable character.

I wouldn't PISS on you if you were on fire, either.

You need to "seperate" yourself from this site, you warped and incredibly screwed up loser.

Do us all a favor and GTF out of here.

GTC

GTC
Originally Posted by Seafire
That be them?

against Saddam, the ground targets hit by A 10s was all out of proportion to their numbers....

with the Middle East having no end in sight.... the Government needs to get Fairchild ( or whatever company they morphed into )
to start manufacturing New A 10s.. with all the technology upgrades...

I also think they need to start making new A 6 Intruders and F 14 Tomcats again also....

and when people talk about the old B 52, how many of you realize, of the over 4,000 made, the Air Force only has about 100 of those still in service?

There are parts and pieces in the existing inventory that are good for the ages,...a Titanium "Tub" would be one good example,...the Rotary Guns, another,.....

FOAD...
Brilliant rebuttal. smirk
Couple of clueless idiots on this thread..the poster above is a prime example

FOAD...
Brilliant rebuttal. smirk

well, chalk one up to getting it right once in a while, but so far, you're behind a broken clock's tally...
Team America: World Police

Don't worry. Everything is bon.

We're being lied to by this POS in the White House.

Look at this strike. Anybody see problem? Nice, peaceful scene and then BOOM! Right?

Look before the bombs hit.

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

They don't want to kill ISIS terrorist that are beheading men women and children. They are blowing up empty buildings and then publicly stating they are aggressively "degrading and destroying ISIS"

Bullshiite!
That be them?

I believe that all A-10 squadrons are now reserve or guard units.
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

Look at this strike. Anybody see problem? Nice, peaceful scene and then BOOM! Right?

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

They don't want to kill ISIS terrorist that are beheading men women and children. They are blowing up empty buildings and then publicly stating they are aggressively "degrading and destroying ISIS"

Bullshiite!

Of course it is. We have complete air supremancy there, and the time to strike would have been during the day, particularly doing their prayers

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

Bullshiite!
It's a show. The real purpose there is to bring down Assad for Israel.
amazing, must be the lack of flouride...
Posted By: RWE Re: Air Force in action in Syria - 09/24/14

I hear they plan on a few local drone strikes at credit unions, in order to make way for more international bankers.

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

Bullshiite!

Israel wants Assad in power. He's secular and just wants to secure his own power. If the radical Islamites take over, Israel has yet another radicalized country near its border. Israel doesn't like Syria, but they need Assad to stay, but weakened.
Israel wants Assad in power. He's secular and just wants to secure his own power. If the radical Islamites take over, Israel has yet another radicalized country near its border. Israel doesn't like Syria, but they need Assad to stay, but weakened.
It's superficially counter-intuitive, but Israel wants Muslim nations radicalized, thus justifying perpetual US military action there. A stable, and Israeli-independent, Syria doesn't serve that purpose. Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US and Europe), and our military (essentially, their military by proxy) is to be their primary tool in bringing this about.
It's superficially counter-intuitive, but Israel wants Muslim nations radicalized, thus justifying perpetual US military action there. A stable, and Israeli-independent, Syria doesn't serve that purpose. Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US and Europe), and our military (essentially, their military by proxy) is to be their primary tool in bringing this about.

Do you have a little short skirt and some pom poms that you put on when you really get your Hamass cheerleader act in gear ?

You do that best when that Sand-Sucky buddy of yours is jumping up and down beside you, ya' know.

GTC

This post makes it imperative we commence a new category of THE MOST IDIOTIC AND ABSURD POST OF THE YEAR. Maybe Rick can start a permanent thread and all members get to vote on it every year, say on April Fools' Day...
Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US ...

Still wondering why they haven't managed to silence you.
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US ...

Still wondering why they haven't managed to silence you.

Because when any of the informants goes to drop a dime on him, some Jew picks it up.

Given all that Hawkeye knows about them, it's a wonder that Mossad hasn't walked up to him in his high school parking lot and put a bullet through his head.

They must be allowing him to live for some reason. But what?
They did, six years ago. The TRH posting here is a Mossad plant whose job is to get you to overlook and disbelieve Israeli plots.

They know that the people here they want to fool are deadset against believing anything TRH posts. So they have their TRH v2.0 post the truth, knowing it will be considered untruthful, thus hiding in plain sight (or plain site, since this is the internet) their actual and real activities from you.

Clever people, them Jews....

It's an XK Red 27 technique....

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They did, six years ago. The TRH posting here is a Mossad plant whose job is to get you to overlook and disbelieve Israeli plots.

They know that the people here they want to fool are deadset against believing anything TRH posts. So they have their TRH v2.0 post the truth, knowing it will be considered untruthful, thus hiding in plain sight (or plain site, since this is the internet) their actual and real activities from you.

Well, that goes a long way towards explaining his "inconsistencies" like whether he lives in town or the country, or whether he teaches history or social studies, and his conspicuously absent use of the word "dreidel" which most folks work into a post at least once per year in their tenure here.

By God, Jim, I think you're on to something, here.

Be careful, my friend.
Indiana �Blacksnakes� and their A-10s taking the fight to Middle East

link: http://www.examiner.com/article/indiana-blacksnakes-and-their-a-10s-taking-the-fight-to-middle-east

September 23, 2014
The wrangling over mothballing the 40-year-old A-10 Thunderbolt had barely wound-down in Congress when the military said said, �You�re up!� Today, as the United States takes the fight to the terrorist group ISIS/ISIL, the old gray angel of the skies will soon be in the middle of the attack.

Twelve A-10 combat jets and 300 Airmen from the 122nd Fighter Wing, Indiana Air National Guard, are preparing to leave Terre Haute for the Middle East and will be in place in a matter of days. Current plans are for a six-month deployment for this unit.

Although A-10 Thunderbolts are most typically used to support ground combat troops with close air support, the President has said many times that U.S. ground troops would not have a combat mission in this campaign. In times of war, declared or not, things change and change rapidly. The �Blacksnakes� are ready if that should happen.

Col. Patrick R. Renwick, 122nd Fighter Wing commander:

"I don't know of a time in Blacksnake history we have taken this kind of aviation footprint forward. The A-10 'Warthog' is uniquely suited for the Combatant Commander's needs, and the Blacksnakes are the right team to bring that capability to combat."
The twin-engine A-10, fondly referred to as "Warthog" is essentially a �machine gun� that aerospace engineers built a plane around. While civilians would never call her sleek or beautiful, combat troops on the ground since the late 1970s would disagree. Fairchild Republic maker of the A-10 went out of business in 2003.

This morning news reports say there have been some 200 airstrikes inside of Syria since the air campaign began overnight. Hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees have flooded the border into Turkey to escape the bombs.

That be them?

Wrong, the 23rd (Flying Tigers) at Moody AFB are still active AF as are some others.
Pic below was taken in Farmington NM
[Linked Image]
Here's an even better vid: Carl Bernstein got it right, to his credit.

Is it possible to classify a broken record as a MORON ?

or is a repetitive repeat of chit you've heard too many times before just one of life's little burdens ?

Why don't you go find an American flag to spit on, with your buddies,.... you worthless, and totally demented POS ?

GTC
That be them?

Wrong, the 23rd (Flying Tigers) at Moody AFB are still active AF as are some others.
Pic below was taken in Farmington NM
[Linked Image]

It's funny how we all curse President Obama from sunrise to sunset, but the very second he sends those flyboys off to fling bombs into sandy targets everybody 'snaps to' and salutes that flag and SIDES WITH OBAMA. No, no more. I bit my tongue back in 1999 when the unnamed pilots got away with bombing Christians in Bosnia in defense of muslims, but I curse what they do today. If they'll violate their oaths to the Constitution overseas then they'll damn sure violate their oaths and fling bombs on American soil if so 'ordered'. The spirit of General Sherman's "Bummers" lives on today....

�Where is it written in the Constitution, in what article or section is it contained, that you may take children from their parents and parents from their children, and compel them to fight the battles of any war in which the folly and wickedness of the government may engage itself? Under what concealment has this power lain hidden, which now for the first time comes forth, with a tremendous and baleful aspect, to trample down and destroy the dearest right of personal liberty? Who will show me any Constitutional injunction which makes it the duty of the American people to surrender everything valuable in life, and even life, itself, whenever the purposes of an ambitious and mischievous government may require it?" -Daniel Webster

Same schitt, different century.

[Linked Image]

Wow. Just... wow.

Thank God SOMEbody has been paying attention...
I think the Masons are helping the Jews, too.

reminds me I should look into joining the Masons...
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Thank God SOMEbody has been paying attention...

I think you guys are on to something here as TRH never backs his claim with any plausible source.

I don't even think he is the Real Hawkeye.
one of the great things about the campfire is the daily entertainment of watching the fruitflies buzz around in various peoples noggins. Constant, mind you, constant.
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I think the Masons are helping the Jews, too.

reminds me I should look into joining the Masons...

naw, don't think so, secretly they are part of the secret service for the pope in rome.
The local Shriners joined with the Jews here but it didn't work out too well. Temple El Korah Shlomo just didn't have the right ring to it.

But the Friday night kosher fish fry was great while it lasted...
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I don't even think he is the Real Hawkeye.

Was there ever a Campfire member called The_False_Hawkeye? Or The_Faux_Hawkeye?

I've never been able to figure out why Hawkeye wanted people to know he was the real one.
The "Arab Spring" was initiated by the neocons and endorsed by William Kristol himself.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/arabs-spring-and-ours_556139.html
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The "Arab Spring" was initiated by the neocons and endorsed by William Kristol himself.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/arabs-spring-and-ours_556139.html

Wise Words...
The Arabs� Spring�and Ours
Apr 11, 2011, Vol. 16, No. 29 � By WILLIAM KRISTOL

[...]
Here, early in the twenty-first century, the Arabs seem to be rising to the occasion. The question is, will we?
Perhaps. And perhaps especially if we recall the achievements of Winston Churchill, which suggest that fashionable fatalism is too, well, fatalistic.

Churchill wasn�t a waste land type. He was in important respects a Victorian, or a neo-Victorian. On February 7, 1952, speaking to the British nation after the death of King George VI, as Queen Elizabeth II was ascending the throne, Churchill memorably closed his broadcast: �I, whose youth was passed in the august, unchallenged, and tranquil glories of the Victorian era, may well feel a thrill in invoking, once more, the prayer and the anthem �God Save the Queen.� �

Obviously, as Churchill knew well, the august, unchallenged, and tranquil glories of the Victorian era will not return (if they ever really existed). But is it too much to ask that we regain some of that Victorian confidence about the future? We can�t make all right with the world. But we can make some things in the world a little better. It�s certainly worth the effort to improve the Middle East.

And who knows? Helping the Arab Spring through to fruition might contribute to an American Spring, one of renewed pride in our country and confidence in the cause of liberty.

Is the Middle East "more" stable or "less" stable since the implementation of the *ahem* "Arab Spring"?
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Is the Middle East "more" stable or "less" stable since the implementation of the *ahem* "Arab Spring"?

What's really important is that the U.S. military has been reduced to being Obama's personal mercenary outfit. Nobody wants to appear to be unpatriotic by criticizing them and their boot-licking role in propping up that pot-smoking mulatto and his immoral/unlawful 'dalliances' in stirring around the sand in the Middle East.

Just last year the American people said "NO!!" to war in Syria. Looks like Obama and Congress just stuck their middle finger in all of our faces......
Yeah,...but Obama's just doing what he's told.

The Arab Spring business didn't begin with him.

He's not nearly ambitious enough to be the mastermind of everything that's going on in the Middle East.

In fact, I doubt that he could even give a good explanation of what's been going on without a teleprompter.

Here's William Kristol referring to Obama as a "born again neocon".

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/30/bill_kristol_obama_is_a_born-again_neo-con.html
Just last year the American people said "NO!!" to war in Syria. Looks like Obama and Congress just stuck their middle finger in all of our faces......
Exactly. The taking down of Syria and replacing it with a radical Muslim regime has been the plan of our rulers (and our rulers remain the same regardless of which major party is in power) for a very long time now.

"The defenders of the DC Empire, both left and Neocon, rely on the Lincoln Myth to justify the central government's ongoing domestic and global interventions. When we manage to pull back the curtains on the falsehood the Empire rests on, we will expose this fraudulent regime for what it is, an authoritarian bully." -Old Rebel

I call on the 24HourCampfire members to exhort their sons to refuse to fly these unconstitutional combat sorties in the Middle East on behalf of President Barack Hussein Obama.

I further call on the Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots to immediately resign their commissions and stand down from further offensive action in the Middle East. The war stops when the pilots stop flying.

I don't give a schitt who I offend at this point, I OPPOSE the corrupt Empire based in Washington D.C. and the misguided military serving it.

Ahh....that wasn't the actual CSA flag you're hiding behind.
Not that facts mean anything to you.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
one of the great things about the campfire is the daily entertainment of watching the fruitflies buzz around in various peoples noggins. Constant, mind you, constant.

Fruit flies buzzing around in heads indeed.

In some cases one might find MAGGOTS, feeding on diseased dying brains.

sick

GTC
"The defenders of the DC Empire, both left and Neocon, rely on the Lincoln Myth to justify the central government's ongoing domestic and global interventions. When we manage to pull back the curtains on the falsehood the Empire rests on, we will expose this fraudulent regime for what it is, an authoritarian bully." -Old Rebel

I call on the 24HourCampfire members to exhort their sons to refuse to fly these unconstitutional combat sorties in the Middle East on behalf of President Barack Hussein Obama.

I further call on the Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots to immediately resign their commissions and stand down from further offensive action in the Middle East. The war stops when the pilots stop flying.

I'd recommend that you set procure a jerry can or two, and set yourself on fire somewhere in D.C.

THAT might get someone to take you seriously, for a few moments, anyway.

Be sure to print up a bunch of flyers with your best diatrebes, prior to self imolating.

GTC
So, you support President Obama? My critics and detractors are legion on 24HourCampfire, it seems. They also support President Barrack Obama. I seem to have flushed out A LOT of closet Obama fanboys. If I reject him, I have to reject EVERYBODY who lifts one finger in support of his agenda. No fence straddling is allowed, either you accept him or reject him. That includes the gullible and willing military pilots who fly on his behalf. They sure as hell aren't flying on behalf of America. Let's see how many medals President Obama throws at the flyboys for their unconstitutional actions. At this point American combat pilots surpass the Luftwaffe when it comes to "following orders", don't they??

I'm damned SICK of the perpetual wars in the Middle East, and every DECENT MAN on the 'Fire should be sick of them, too.

Third national flag, FWIW:

[Linked Image]

At this point American combat pilots surpass the Luftwaffe when it comes to "following orders", don't they??

Adolph Galland is one of my personal heroes.... Wicked-cool uniforms...

Republican Congressmembers Urge Military Officers to Rebel Against Obama

Republican members of Congress are urging military officers to rebel against the Obama administration�s middle eastern foreign policy by resigning �in a blaze of glory,� according to U.S. Rep. Doug Lamborn of Colorado.

During a liberty group forum on Wednesday night in the basement of a Colorado Springs bar, Lamborn, a member of the House Armed Services Committee, answered a question from a member of the audience who urged members of Congress to �support the troops� in the absence of leadership from the White House.

According to Cory Hutchins, who attended the meeting, Lamborn responded by remarking, ��You know what, I can�t add anything to that, but do let me reassure you on this. A lot of us are talking to the generals behind the scenes, saying, �Hey, if you disagree with the policy that the White House has given you, let�s have a resignation.��

��You know, let�s have a public resignation, and state your protest, and go out in a blaze of glory,�� Lamborn added . �And I haven�t seen that very much, in fact I haven�t seen that at all in years.�

The Pentagon failed to respond to Hutchins� request for a comment, but Democrat Irv Halter, a retired Air Force major general who is running against Lamborn, accused Lamborn of politicizing the military.

�Our elected officials should not be encouraging our military leaders to resign when they have a disagreement over policy,� Halter said in a statement. �Someone who serves on the House Armed Services Committee should know better.�

The notion that Lamborn and other members of Congress are urging military leaders to resign amidst yet another bombing campaign in the middle east is extremely noteworthy given suggestions that ground troops may ultimately be deployed in Syria and Iraq to target ISIS militants.

Rumors of rancor were rife amongst members of the military in opposition to Obama�s derailed plan to attack Syria last year, with many taking to Twitter to express their discontent at the White House�s policy of arming jihadist militants throughout the region.

When both active duty and retired soldiers began posting images on Twitter under the #IdidntJoin hashtag to signal their opposition to fighting on the same side as Al-Qaeda terrorists in order to topple the Assad government in Syria, many quarters of the media attempted to claim that the images were fake or the work of pro-Assad hackers, despite numerous indications to suggest that the pictures were indeed genuine.

http://www.infowars.com/republican-congressmembers-urge-military-officers-to-rebel-against-obama/
© 24hourcampfire