jnyork Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The F22's getting some action as well. I didn't know they could do air to ground attacks

http://www.airforcetimes.com/articl...-introduce-F-22-s-firepower-to-the-world

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Air assets alone won't get the job done as usual for these vermin will take their lumps then change tactics...must be boots on the ground be it US,coalition or a combination of both to send these sand Indians to their happy hunting ground.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I wonder if they are all worthy targets, or is zero the hero just bombing for plublicity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by viking
I wonder if they are all worthy targets, or is zero the hero just bombing for plublicity.

I doubt it was just publicity since F-22's were part of the strike package.We'll just have to stand by and see how much resolve or balls zero has to further prosecute this initial show of force.

Woody
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Has the "french-looking" john kerry found anyone
to surrender to yet?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I'm sure the administration let all the right players know the time and place where the bombs would fall.

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm STILL waiting on Congress to declare war. I called my congresscritter and asked the staffer to justify the lack of congressional oversight (declaration of war) and the staffer admitted to me that there was nothing forthcoming from Congress.

The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots who flew these sorties violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Period. There is NO excuse they can use to excuse what they're doing, and I DO NOT support them.

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear � kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor � with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it" -Douglas MacArthur, 1957

Last edited by gonehuntin; 09/23/14.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by poboy
Has the "french-looking" john kerry found anyone
to surrender to yet?

He is carefully reviewing whom to surrender to as we speak...

ya know he wants to make sure it is someone he can get the most press and mileage out of...thinking ahead about the big book deal in the future, the ones all the liberal leftist will want to read about his life's "accomplishments" whistle

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots who flew these sorties violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Period. There is NO excuse they can use to excuse what they're doing, and I DO NOT support them.

Are you really that naive?
You expect that Officers should not follow direct orders and throw their careers away just because YOU DO NOT support them?
You can't be that f'ggn stupid... Can you?

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm STILL waiting on Congress to declare war. I called my congresscritter and asked the staffer to justify the lack of congressional oversight (declaration of war) and the staffer admitted to me that there was nothing forthcoming from Congress.

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear � kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor � with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it" -Douglas MacArthur, 1957

My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OK Hawk Derby's on deck now... whistle

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Absolutely. The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots sided AGAINST Christians and FOR the muslims in Bosnia, remember??? Their pension/career is schitt if they'll fly sorties that are really meant to get rid of Assad, it's all kabuki theatre at this point.

I spit on them, their uniforms, their flag, and their generals/admirals all the way down the to lowest bomb-loader. Phugg 'em all, they're morons for serving a corrupt/treasonous President and cowardly Congress.

I hereby separate myself from the Empire on September 23, 2014.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

It's a shame that there are so many simple minds here on the Campfire.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WTF would the dove eye know about combat situations?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You from Dallas?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem

It's a shame that there are so many simple minds here on the Campfire.

I've said it many a time...it's really scary to think they're on our side.

Last edited by ltppowell; 09/23/14.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know that we're being invaded across our southern border with mexico and that Congress lacks the balls to stop it because they're in complete collusion with Niqhur Obama and his treasonous plan to allow the ongoing invasion. That's more important than a bunch of raghead muslims slitting each others throats on another continent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[/quote]My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!

Since you were too much of a COWARD to serve your country, you'll never understand why others sacrifice their liberty to protect yours.
You and gonehuntin are a couple of fcking idiots.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
My sentiments exactly. We are sadly in a minority, these days, though. Folks could give a rat's ass about the Constitution, the rule of law, or the concept of limited republicanism anymore. Hail Caesar!

Since you were too much of a COWARD to serve your country, you'll never understand why others sacrifice their liberty to protect yours.
You and gonehuntin are a couple of fcking idiots. [/quote]

How is my liberty being "protected" from across the Atlantic Ocean?? Our immigration "policy" lets every swinging dick from across the planet get off of an airplane and disappear into the populace-at-large, that's an IMMIGRATION problem.

No more, I can't support the military and their insane actions overseas.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 09/23/14.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 2,155 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,853
Posts18,517,617
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.