Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US ...

Still wondering why they haven't managed to silence you.

Because when any of the informants goes to drop a dime on him, some Jew picks it up.

GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Given all that Hawkeye knows about them, it's a wonder that Mossad hasn't walked up to him in his high school parking lot and put a bullet through his head.

They must be allowing him to live for some reason. But what?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They did, six years ago. The TRH posting here is a Mossad plant whose job is to get you to overlook and disbelieve Israeli plots.

They know that the people here they want to fool are deadset against believing anything TRH posts. So they have their TRH v2.0 post the truth, knowing it will be considered untruthful, thus hiding in plain sight (or plain site, since this is the internet) their actual and real activities from you.

Clever people, them Jews....

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Israel wants Assad in power. He's secular and just wants to secure his own power. If the radical Islamites take over, Israel has yet another radicalized country near its border. Israel doesn't like Syria, but they need Assad to stay, but weakened.
It's superficially counter-intuitive, but Israel wants Muslim nations radicalized, thus justifying perpetual US military action there. A stable, and Israeli-independent, Syria doesn't serve that purpose. Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US and Europe), and our military (essentially, their military by proxy) is to be their primary tool in bringing this about.

It's an XK Red 27 technique....

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
They did, six years ago. The TRH posting here is a Mossad plant whose job is to get you to overlook and disbelieve Israeli plots.

They know that the people here they want to fool are deadset against believing anything TRH posts. So they have their TRH v2.0 post the truth, knowing it will be considered untruthful, thus hiding in plain sight (or plain site, since this is the internet) their actual and real activities from you.

Well, that goes a long way towards explaining his "inconsistencies" like whether he lives in town or the country, or whether he teaches history or social studies, and his conspicuously absent use of the word "dreidel" which most folks work into a post at least once per year in their tenure here.

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

By God, Jim, I think you're on to something, here.

Be careful, my friend.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Indiana �Blacksnakes� and their A-10s taking the fight to Middle East

link: http://www.examiner.com/article/indiana-blacksnakes-and-their-a-10s-taking-the-fight-to-middle-east

September 23, 2014
The wrangling over mothballing the 40-year-old A-10 Thunderbolt had barely wound-down in Congress when the military said said, �You�re up!� Today, as the United States takes the fight to the terrorist group ISIS/ISIL, the old gray angel of the skies will soon be in the middle of the attack.

Twelve A-10 combat jets and 300 Airmen from the 122nd Fighter Wing, Indiana Air National Guard, are preparing to leave Terre Haute for the Middle East and will be in place in a matter of days. Current plans are for a six-month deployment for this unit.

Although A-10 Thunderbolts are most typically used to support ground combat troops with close air support, the President has said many times that U.S. ground troops would not have a combat mission in this campaign. In times of war, declared or not, things change and change rapidly. The �Blacksnakes� are ready if that should happen.

Col. Patrick R. Renwick, 122nd Fighter Wing commander:

"I don't know of a time in Blacksnake history we have taken this kind of aviation footprint forward. The A-10 'Warthog' is uniquely suited for the Combatant Commander's needs, and the Blacksnakes are the right team to bring that capability to combat."
The twin-engine A-10, fondly referred to as "Warthog" is essentially a �machine gun� that aerospace engineers built a plane around. While civilians would never call her sleek or beautiful, combat troops on the ground since the late 1970s would disagree. Fairchild Republic maker of the A-10 went out of business in 2003.

This morning news reports say there have been some 200 airstrikes inside of Syria since the air campaign began overnight. Hundreds of thousands of Syrian refugees have flooded the border into Turkey to escape the bombs.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tracks
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?

I believe that all A-10 squadrons are now reserve or guard units.

Wrong, the 23rd (Flying Tigers) at Moody AFB are still active AF as are some others.
Pic below was taken in Farmington NM
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Tracks; 09/24/14.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Here's an even better vid: Carl Bernstein got it right, to his credit.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is it possible to classify a broken record as a MORON ?

or is a repetitive repeat of chit you've heard too many times before just one of life's little burdens ?

Why don't you go find an American flag to spit on, with your buddies,.... you worthless, and totally demented POS ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/24/14.

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?

I believe that all A-10 squadrons are now reserve or guard units.

Wrong, the 23rd (Flying Tigers) at Moody AFB are still active AF as are some others.
Pic below was taken in Farmington NM
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's funny how we all curse President Obama from sunrise to sunset, but the very second he sends those flyboys off to fling bombs into sandy targets everybody 'snaps to' and salutes that flag and SIDES WITH OBAMA. No, no more. I bit my tongue back in 1999 when the unnamed pilots got away with bombing Christians in Bosnia in defense of muslims, but I curse what they do today. If they'll violate their oaths to the Constitution overseas then they'll damn sure violate their oaths and fling bombs on American soil if so 'ordered'. The spirit of General Sherman's "Bummers" lives on today....

�Where is it written in the Constitution, in what article or section is it contained, that you may take children from their parents and parents from their children, and compel them to fight the battles of any war in which the folly and wickedness of the government may engage itself? Under what concealment has this power lain hidden, which now for the first time comes forth, with a tremendous and baleful aspect, to trample down and destroy the dearest right of personal liberty? Who will show me any Constitutional injunction which makes it the duty of the American people to surrender everything valuable in life, and even life, itself, whenever the purposes of an ambitious and mischievous government may require it?" -Daniel Webster

Same schitt, different century.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Israel wants Assad in power. He's secular and just wants to secure his own power. If the radical Islamites take over, Israel has yet another radicalized country near its border. Israel doesn't like Syria, but they need Assad to stay, but weakened.
It's superficially counter-intuitive, but Israel wants Muslim nations radicalized, thus justifying perpetual US military action there. A stable, and Israeli-independent, Syria doesn't serve that purpose. Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US and Europe), and our military (essentially, their military by proxy) is to be their primary tool in bringing this about.

Wow. Just... wow.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Thank God SOMEbody has been paying attention...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think the Masons are helping the Jews, too.

reminds me I should look into joining the Masons...

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Thank God SOMEbody has been paying attention...

I think you guys are on to something here as TRH never backs his claim with any plausible source.

I don't even think he is the Real Hawkeye.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
one of the great things about the campfire is the daily entertainment of watching the fruitflies buzz around in various peoples noggins. Constant, mind you, constant.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
I think the Masons are helping the Jews, too.

reminds me I should look into joining the Masons...

naw, don't think so, secretly they are part of the secret service for the pope in rome.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The local Shriners joined with the Jews here but it didn't work out too well. Temple El Korah Shlomo just didn't have the right ring to it.

But the Friday night kosher fish fry was great while it lasted...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I don't even think he is the Real Hawkeye.

Was there ever a Campfire member called The_False_Hawkeye? Or The_Faux_Hawkeye?

I've never been able to figure out why Hawkeye wanted people to know he was the real one.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 14idaho, 16penny, 26 invisible), 1,427 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,650
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.