Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots who flew these sorties violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Period. There is NO excuse they can use to excuse what they're doing, and I DO NOT support them.

FOAD...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Tracks
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?

against Saddam, the ground targets hit by A 10s was all out of proportion to their numbers....

with the Middle East having no end in sight.... the Government needs to get Fairchild ( or whatever company they morphed into )
to start manufacturing New A 10s.. with all the technology upgrades...

I also think they need to start making new A 6 Intruders and F 14 Tomcats again also....

and when people talk about the old B 52, how many of you realize, of the over 4,000 made, the Air Force only has about 100 of those still in service?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots who flew these sorties violated their oaths to uphold the constitution. Period. There is NO excuse they can use to excuse what they're doing, and I DO NOT support them.

FOAD...

very good Analysis Jorge!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Absolutely. The Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots sided AGAINST Christians and FOR the muslims in Bosnia, remember??? Their pension/career is schitt if they'll fly sorties that are really meant to get rid of Assad, it's all kabuki theatre at this point.

I spit on them, their uniforms, their flag, and their generals/admirals all the way down the to lowest bomb-loader. Phugg 'em all, they're morons for serving a corrupt/treasonous President and cowardly Congress.

I hereby separate myself from the Empire on September 23, 2014.

No way I was going to respond to this vile and reprehensible nonsense last night,...better in the clear light of a beautiful desert dawn.

I do not "spit" on people. That's a disgusting and somewhat dangerous practice, usually confined to overly emotional individuals of weak and questionable character.

I wouldn't PISS on you if you were on fire, either.

I hereby separate myself from the Empire on September 23, 2014.

You need to "seperate" yourself from this site, you warped and incredibly screwed up loser.

Do us all a favor and GTF out of here.

GTC

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 09/24/14.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
I heard today that a small group of a guard or reserve unit of A-10s were on the way.
That be them?

against Saddam, the ground targets hit by A 10s was all out of proportion to their numbers....

with the Middle East having no end in sight.... the Government needs to get Fairchild ( or whatever company they morphed into )
to start manufacturing New A 10s.. with all the technology upgrades...

I also think they need to start making new A 6 Intruders and F 14 Tomcats again also....

and when people talk about the old B 52, how many of you realize, of the over 4,000 made, the Air Force only has about 100 of those still in service?

There are parts and pieces in the existing inventory that are good for the ages,...a Titanium "Tub" would be one good example,...the Rotary Guns, another,.....

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

FOAD...
Brilliant rebuttal. smirk

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Couple of clueless idiots on this thread..the poster above is a prime example

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

FOAD...
Brilliant rebuttal. smirk

well, chalk one up to getting it right once in a while, but so far, you're behind a broken clock's tally...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Team America: World Police

Don't worry. Everything is bon.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We're being lied to by this POS in the White House.

Look at this strike. Anybody see problem? Nice, peaceful scene and then BOOM! Right?

Look before the bombs hit.

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

They don't want to kill ISIS terrorist that are beheading men women and children. They are blowing up empty buildings and then publicly stating they are aggressively "degrading and destroying ISIS"

Bullshiite!

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That be them?

I believe that all A-10 squadrons are now reserve or guard units.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy

Look at this strike. Anybody see problem? Nice, peaceful scene and then BOOM! Right?

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

They don't want to kill ISIS terrorist that are beheading men women and children. They are blowing up empty buildings and then publicly stating they are aggressively "degrading and destroying ISIS"

Bullshiite!

Of course it is. We have complete air supremancy there, and the time to strike would have been during the day, particularly doing their prayers

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

Bullshiite!
It's a show. The real purpose there is to bring down Assad for Israel.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
amazing, must be the lack of flouride...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I hear they plan on a few local drone strikes at credit unions, in order to make way for more international bankers.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

NOT ONE VEHICLE
NOT ONE LIVE HUMAN BEING

Bullshiite!

Israel wants Assad in power. He's secular and just wants to secure his own power. If the radical Islamites take over, Israel has yet another radicalized country near its border. Israel doesn't like Syria, but they need Assad to stay, but weakened.

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Israel wants Assad in power. He's secular and just wants to secure his own power. If the radical Islamites take over, Israel has yet another radicalized country near its border. Israel doesn't like Syria, but they need Assad to stay, but weakened.
It's superficially counter-intuitive, but Israel wants Muslim nations radicalized, thus justifying perpetual US military action there. A stable, and Israeli-independent, Syria doesn't serve that purpose. Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US and Europe), and our military (essentially, their military by proxy) is to be their primary tool in bringing this about.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's superficially counter-intuitive, but Israel wants Muslim nations radicalized, thus justifying perpetual US military action there. A stable, and Israeli-independent, Syria doesn't serve that purpose. Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US and Europe), and our military (essentially, their military by proxy) is to be their primary tool in bringing this about.

Do you have a little short skirt and some pom poms that you put on when you really get your Hamass cheerleader act in gear ?

You do that best when that Sand-Sucky buddy of yours is jumping up and down beside you, ya' know.

GTC

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

This post makes it imperative we commence a new category of THE MOST IDIOTIC AND ABSURD POST OF THE YEAR. Maybe Rick can start a permanent thread and all members get to vote on it every year, say on April Fools' Day...

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Their long term objective is total subjugation of the Middle East (They've already accomplished that with the US ...

Still wondering why they haven't managed to silence you.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,613 guests, and 1,340 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,839
Posts18,478,119
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.