-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
This rifle was ordered by a family member in early 1912 from the factory. It is unique in that it is a model 12-A in 22 Short only with a nickel receiver and butt plate and a round barrel. Asking $600.00 shipped to the FFL of your choice. FFL must accept from individual. Lower 48 only. No CA sales please. Payment by Certified Cashiers Check. First I'll take it by time stamp followed by a PM. If you have questions or would like more pic's please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Jerry

[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

Last edited by JLWilson; 09/25/14. Reason: Lower Price

Christopher Columbus, the greatest Democrat of them all.

He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow that looks great! How is the bore on that one, I ask because it's old enough to have had some corrosive rounds through it. If that was in my family I would have a hard time letting it go regardless of the price.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
The bore looks to be in good condition. I do not have a bore scope so it's just what I can see with a light.

Jerry

He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I have been asked if I have documentation. No I do not, any documentation that might have exsited has been lost to time. All the info I have is oral family history from three different sources. They say the rifle was ordered from the factory as gift around the middle of 1912. It has been in the family since that time with no known modifications.

Jerry

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Bump

IC B2

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
The price is now $550.00 shipped.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
One last time. Price is now $500.00.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (160user, 1minute, 257Bob, 222Sako, 1Longbow, 204guy, 57 invisible), 14,934 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,143
Posts18,542,500
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.