-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
cisco1, The 'fires own famous voodoo queen.....

Dontcha be backing out of a deal, or ol' cisco will start mumbling, his fangs will start gnashing, his body will start trembling and his eyes will start flashing. Yeeeeeeaakkk. Another man done gone......

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have dealt with cisco and spoken with him a couple times. He was professional and good to go. Firearm was as advertised and shoots like a muthaphugga.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Travis is a man of his word.

Thats all folks gone Grouse Hunting.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Cisco1
I wasn't ashamed to post all our correspondence, I just didn't see it as relevant. I offered a trade, you turned it down and I said thanks and wished you luck. During that conversation I had said it was just bad timing for me since I had just bought my daughter a shotgun.

Then you offered to sell me the gun for $500 down and you would send me the gun and I would pay the rest at $150-$200 a month. As I've already said I do now believe you would have kept your word and I know I would have kept mine.

The problem came up when you suddenly asked me to send the $500 payment in your wife's name. I didn't know her, and it made the whole deal sound too weird to me. At first I was willing to take a chance on $500 but I was really upset when you asked for payment in your wife's name.I got paranoid about the whole thing and backed out in the nicest way I knew how.

With any normal person that would have been the end of it. You sir have some serious mental issues. As for a curse, I am blessed by God. You cannot curse what God has blessed. If you continue in your witchcraft, you will be the one to be cursed. I will pray for your soul.I hope that you will repent and make Jesus your savior. You need peace in your life. You are filled with bitterness and it will destroy you if you won't let it go.

Travis
I don't doubt that Cisco was fine to deal with. I don't think he is dishonest, but he does clearly have some other issues.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 09/26/14.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by cisco1
I have posted this before here numerous times.
I buy more guns on Armslist than any other site. Most likely because there are more guns there than any other site.
At least twice a week Armslist notifies ,VIA E Mail, that my inquiry has been a scam, I have already labeled it as such.
I have a list of questions for seller and phone conversation or 2.. or 3.In the event of a red flag have to be very careful.
I sometimes will travel across the country to be sure of seller and merchandise. However, most items are shipped.
I have never been burned and have a lot of good deals to show for my efforts.
Armslist is not for the pussies or novices.
I usually make a good judgement on the phone,
The one bad judgement I made was my deal with RH Clark. He did not have the balls to tell me he couldn't do the deal. I asked him to send payment to my wife and he said I changed the terms and he could not deal with me. He did not ask or say he would send payment to me.. But, luck was on my side as it turns out I didn't have to worry about him paying me.
RH Clark Armslist is not for you �.you do not have the wherewithal.
Now go ahead and look for like=minded nitwits to ask if you did" right".
If you gotta ask you will never know.
Go tend your trotline.
I do not hide behind the anonymity of the internet.
I will tell anybody face to face what I post.
I am:
Chuck Ellison
22620 Cottage Grove Ave,
Steger, ILL

708-638-3387

So now every crook in Ill.knows your name address and phone number and that you have guns. Absolutely brilliant!!!! crazy

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Theys NO crooks in Illinois!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford
Theys NO crooks in Illinois!

Not true. I'm from IL.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
But, since you're now in MT, wouldn't that still make it a true statement? wink

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thats all folks

We'll see.
I'm betting it's more BS

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Cisco1

With any normal person that would have been the end of it. You sir have some serious mental issues. As for a curse, I am blessed by God. You cannot curse what God has blessed. If you continue in your witchcraft, you will be the one to be cursed. I will pray for your soul.I hope that you will repent and make Jesus your savior. You need peace in your life. You are filled with bitterness and it will destroy you if you won't let it go.

Trust me, that don't help your cause. If a man needs to bring Christ into it scares the [bleep] out of me (see safariman, and many others)

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Cisco1

Trust me, that don't help your cause. If a man needs to bring Christ into it scares the [bleep] out of me (see safariman, and many others)

I didn't say it to gain sympathy. I'm sorry there are so many who claim to be Christians but are only hypocrites. I am who I am and Christ is part of that. I don't apologize for, nor am I ashamed to mention the name of Christ.

I don't claim to be perfect on my own, but in this case all I did was back out of a deal within 24 hours because it started sounding too fishy to me. I truly am sorry for the bad feelings I caused to Cisco. I never lied to him though. The deal would have gone through if he hadn't suddenly asked for payment in his wife's name. I may be guilty of paranoia but nothing else.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
So you go to purchase a firearm on the internet. You say 'I'll take it'

PM comes and they say make the money order out to Larry Lipshitts, how do you know the guy your PM'ing with is Larry Lipschitts? Does it matter?

The gun is going to an FFL, the FFL will log it and do the deal.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Cisco1

I didn't say it to gain sympathy. I'm sorry there are so many who claim to be Christians but are only hypocrites. I am who I am and Christ is part of that. I don't apologize for, nor am I ashamed to mention the name of Christ.

I don't claim to be perfect on my own, but in this case all I did was back out of a deal within 24 hours because it started sounding too fishy to me. I truly am sorry for the bad feelings I caused to Cisco. I never lied to him though. The deal would have gone through if he hadn't suddenly asked for payment in his wife's name. I may be guilty of paranoia but nothing else.

It isn't germane to the subject, but feel free to Christ's name.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
So you go to purchase a firearm on the internet. You say 'I'll take it'

PM comes and they say make the money order out to Larry Lipshitts, how do you know the guy your PM'ing with is Larry Lipschitts? Does it matter?

The gun is going to an FFL, the FFL will log it and do the deal.

I spoke to Cisco on the phone. I didn't know his real name except what he told me and it wasn't in question. He then asked me to make my $500 money order out to a woman's name I had never heard of, saying he gave all his gun sales money to his wife.

Yea, it made me paranoid about the deal, especially because he had also offered to sell me the gun on payments when he turned down my trade plus cash. I'm sorry that it triggered my paranoia but it did.

Was I suppose to send cash to a woman I had never heard of? I never accused Cisco of being dishonest. All I did was back out, tell him why, and ask him to please forgive me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You better quit azzing around on the i-net and go look for a good exorcist.

You're ACTING like you're under some kinda' spell.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
So if he told you his name was Rubber Duck, how the [bleep] do you know his name was really Rubber Duck? Do you ask for a copy of his Driver's License prior to sending Payment? How do you know the copy he sent you is actually his?

[bleep], from almost a month ago.

I offered a trade deal on a gun to someone. He turned down the deal and I said it was just bad timing for me because I hadn't had time to recover my play money fund from some recent purchases.

The guy then offered to sell me the gun on payments with about half down. I would send the payment and he would send the gun and I would pay the rest within 4 months. I spoke on the phone and all seemed fine. We were about to do the deal when he asked me to send the money order payment in his wife's name.

Maybe I'm too paranoid but I told him I would have to pass on the deal. I feel bad because I feel like I broke my word on a deal. AT the same time I feel a bit relieved. The guy may be the most honest and trusting person in the world but both the offer of selling on payments and sending payment in his wife's name sent up paranoia flags for me.

Did I do wrong by breaking my word? Should I have dismissed my paranoia and distrust?

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9146406/Did_I_do_wrong#Post9146406

Here's a question. Are you able to make a decision on your own? If you can't decide between Regular and Extra Crispy do you ask the Campfire?

Here's a hint, next time you aren't sure, ask Christ for the answer.

It seems as if you are hoping to rally the wagons for self affirmation.

If you are NOT able to make a decision on your own, as a man, perhaps you should avoid any future transactions, or attempted transactions.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm pretty sure RH Clark is all puzzy hurt, and he needs to know he's done right in the eyes of everyone else and Christ.

Shameful to watch really. The passive/aggressive 'Cisco is a good guy, but' BS.

Man the [bleep] up and STFU.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
So if he told you his name was Rubber Duck, how the [bleep] do you know his name was really Rubber Duck? Do you ask for a copy of his Driver's License prior to sending Payment? How do you know the copy he sent you is actually his?

[bleep], from almost a month ago.

I offered a trade deal on a gun to someone. He turned down the deal and I said it was just bad timing for me because I hadn't had time to recover my play money fund from some recent purchases.

The guy then offered to sell me the gun on payments with about half down. I would send the payment and he would send the gun and I would pay the rest within 4 months. I spoke on the phone and all seemed fine. We were about to do the deal when he asked me to send the money order payment in his wife's name.

Maybe I'm too paranoid but I told him I would have to pass on the deal. I feel bad because I feel like I broke my word on a deal. AT the same time I feel a bit relieved. The guy may be the most honest and trusting person in the world but both the offer of selling on payments and sending payment in his wife's name sent up paranoia flags for me.

Did I do wrong by breaking my word? Should I have dismissed my paranoia and distrust?

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9146406/Did_I_do_wrong#Post9146406

Here's a question. Are you able to make a decision on your own? If you can't decide between Regular and Extra Crispy do you ask the Campfire?

Here's a hint, next time you aren't sure, ask Christ for the answer.

It seems as if you are hoping to rally the wagons for self affirmation.

If you are NOT able to make a decision on your own, as a man, perhaps you should avoid any future transactions, or attempted transactions.

I damn sure knew he wasn't a woman.I talked to him on the phone.

Neither would I have brought any of this crap up if Cisco hadn't accused me of being a liar and dishonest every time he sees a thread I posted in.

I've put it all out there now for anyone to see and there is no need to continue this BS any longer.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Correct me if wrong[which I'm sure some azzhole here will] but this thread didn't start with RHC saying anything about CISCO until the Voodoo Dr entered the thread of his own ph ugg in free will and started whining and bitchin.

FJB & FJT
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (22kHornet, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 222ND, 257 roberts, 69 invisible), 2,574 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,693
Posts18,534,560
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.