Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by poboy
I was alive and 10yrs old. Why is everybody cheering?

Yes I was present in Ft. Worth the day before when he arrived at Carswell AFB. But, for the record, I was not in Dallas the next day for all the hoopla. I could not get out of Mrs. Boynton's 2nd grade class at Waverly Park elem school and make the drive on the toll road to Dallas. Otherwise I may have been the only collateral damage that day. Then I would not be here to entertain.

As a caveat, I have heard rumors that Kennedy was not the intended target. It was Governor Connelly! He had heap enemies back in the day.

laugh

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Name me one other even half-ass secret the goobermint has managed to keep secret for half a century.

It's bullscheet.

The UFO crash in Roswell........

Well Rocky, you asked for a half-ass secret and you got one.

Alan

Food is at the core of Hunting and Fishing - Rebecca Gray

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by AFTERUM
the fatal shot came from the front......

Disagree. The fatal shot came from the 6th floor of the school book depository, just like the Warren Commission said.

This has been proven beyond all doubt, through computer animation.

Really? You disbelieve everything about .gov but take the Warren as proof?

Laffin

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trust me, having actually measured bullets and bullet holes after they hit stuff in a criminal forensic capacity(wildlife, but this stuff still ends up in court), it is EXTREMELY difficult to tell an actual caliber of anything other than a bullet shank. And even then, those are often distorted, and in a case I'm very familiar with, we know the rifle it came from (.270), but if I measure the shank in one spot I can get .304, in another I can get .257.
So, I don't know where this 6mm idea came from, but if it's from skin, that is EXTREMELY elastic. If it's from skull, it may be because the bullet distorted or squeezed itself down slightly. And half a millimeter isn't much. Anyway, I can see how someone might confuse a hole caused by a 6.5mm for a 6mm bullet.

Oh and to throw more gas on this and run away, 6mm equals 0.236 inches, not .243 in case you were wondering.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought Donahue's book did the best job of looking at the ballistic evidence in a scientific manner. He stuck with material evidence and left conspiracy theories to the crackpots.

It's not inconceivable that the SS agent didn't even know he fired the 'fatal shot' at the time. With LHO already a verified perp and the fact that the neck/chest shot would've most likely been fatal anyway, there was no reason to not to sew the story up nice and tight.

Donahue mentions that spectroanaylsis of the brain frags could've proved the origins of the bullet--had they been allowed to be tested. The book is definitely worth a read, in any case.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chickasaw_hunter
No. No they didn't. I wasn't in the follow up car in Dallas that day. I had coworkers that were. I was in High School twenty miles away, but eleven years later I was working in the Dallas Field Office, we didn't have M-16s even then. If you can believe this guy who's writing all the tell all Secret Service books, they still don't have AR platform weapons. I'd be really interested in seeing this picture of the M-16 in the film, can someone post it?

It seems the further away we get in time from the event the nuttier the theory's get.

Nobody disputes the fact that there was an AR15 in the car behind Kennedy. Nor do they dispute the fact that it was deployed upon the first shot by Agent George Hickey.

[Linked Image]

But, you, Sir are allowed your delusions.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you for posting the picture, this is the first time I've seen it. And, you are right I'm quite happy with my "delusions". I had no intent to insult you in my comments.

The older I get the better I was.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not insulted. I frankly don't even believe the theory that much, about the SS killing Kennedy... wink

But, some theories beat what we were lead to believe about a heavy bullet ricocheting, changing directions, and hitting multiple targets....as was what was told us for a couple or 3 decades.

One thing I CAN count on, is that the government won't tell us the truth, even if they possess it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh they posses it, which is why they won't tell the truth.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The MSN homepage has a very interesting story from the Washington Post (which probably would also be a place to find it) about a trial involving one of the myriad compartmentalized facets of the government (this one Navy) that run their own operations completely without oversight.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I was alive and cognizant at the time. The various conspiracy theories then and now were so convoluted, so complex, and so unconvincing that I have never varied from the principle of Ockham's Razor: the simplest explanation is probable true.

It was Oswald. Alone. Period.

(Sound of crickets.)

Actually, if the "Razor" principle is applied when viewing ALL the strange happenings surrounding the JFK assassination, a cover up IS the simplest explanation.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Its a cottage Industry, it sells books and what not, what really happened was that Lee Harvey Oswald, took a shot at General Walker and missed, they published JFK Route and that he would be in an Open Limo, it as about politics and getting Democrats elected. JFK was all trussed up do to a very bad back problems and could not bend very well, and from the Window it was just a little over 65 yards distance, going away, an easy shot. Oswald was a Communist and he did it on his own, Then Jack Ruby for reasons in his own mind, was able to get close to Oswald and make an even bigger mess! Its nothing new, look at the 9/11 event we know what happened and how, but there are all kinds of theories to say other wise. It was a tragic day to be sure, but it was Oswald and Oswald alone because fate just put it in his lap and he was able to fire three shots and make two hits. The rest is just about how I can get my book published and how many fools will buy it, I spent a lot of years hunting big game, and some times the eye see what the eyes want to see, a good set a bino's helps but some times that deer looks a lot smaller on the ground that when you had the sights on it!

Last edited by gmsemel; 10/13/14.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boy, the Russians sure have done a great job with this...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Unless i skipped through it, that simulation does not address JFK's head shot. Single-bullet pass-through hitting JFK and Connelly is the easy part.

Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Here's the vid that sealed it for me. There is no doubt, he was shot from the rear.

That doesn't mean that a conspiracy never transpired or that Oswald wasn't what he said he was, a patsy.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Having watched the video more than a few times... I cant imagine anyone thinking the last shot came from the rear ?
Funny, I can't imagine anyone who knows the first thing about guns to think the shot came from the front.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Its a cottage Industry, it sells books and what not, what really happened was that Lee Harvey Oswald, took a shot at General Walker and missed, they published JFK Route and that he would be in an Open Limo, it as about politics and getting Democrats elected. JFK was all trussed up do to a very bad back problems and could not bend very well, and from the Window it was just a little over 65 yards distance, going away, an easy shot. Oswald was a Communist and he did it on his own, Then Jack Ruby for reasons in his own mind, was able to get close to Oswald and make an even bigger mess! Its nothing new, look at the 9/11 event we know what happened and how, but there are all kinds of theories to say other wise. It was a tragic day to be sure, but it was Oswald and Oswald alone because fate just put it in his lap and he was able to fire three shots and make two hits. The rest is just about how I can get my book published and how many fools will buy it, I spent a lot of years hunting big game, and some times the eye see what the eyes want to see, a good set a bino's helps but some times that deer looks a lot smaller on the ground that when you had the sights on it!

Like I said in another post, now it's COOL for you N.E. "Elites" to believe the Warren Commission and not the House investigation.

I reckon I've probably killed about as many deer as you have in my 60 years of hunting them and they shed not one bit of light on JFK getting killed [ which was a good thing, btw] since I never SAW JFK being shot.

There is no comparison between the ragheads flying planes into buildings on 911 and the JFK deal. You need to find a more apt comparison, and........ lay off the condescending tone in your posts.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Simpletons believe what Government want them to believe.. as simple as that.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made

I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer

Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah

But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!

Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame

Oh, yeah
What's me name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How many times do I have to tell you people!
I KILLED KENNEDY!

p.s. I was born in 1965.

Stupidity is expensive
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (007FJ, 35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 12 invisible), 1,464 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.