Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by eh76
What I want to know is why someone who treated an ebola patient knowing one member of the team caught it and then got on a commercial airline......

I believe she traveled before the first nurse was known to test positive

Negative. First nurse tested on Friday, second flew home on Saturday.

Regardless, 21 day at least incubation period, people shouldn't have been traveling, period.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
She's black, so protocol doesn't pertain to her.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by eh76
What I want to know is why someone who treated an ebola patient knowing one member of the team caught it and then got on a commercial airline......

I believe she traveled before the first nurse was known to test positive

Negative. First nurse tested on Friday, second flew home on Saturday.

Regardless, 21 day at least incubation period, people shouldn't have been traveling, period.

Scott, I agree noone involved in his treatment should have been allowed to leave the hospital. That said. i still say the nig from Liberia shukd have been put in a bubble and keft to die, and his body sprayed with bleach

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MarkG
There seems to be a lot of Chatter that the whole Ebola thing is a hoax, to precondition us for what they really want to do.. Any thoughts?

It isn't.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by MarkG
There seems to be a lot of Chatter that the whole Ebola thing is a hoax, to precondition us for what they really want to do.. Any thoughts?

It isn't.

The jews are responsible for ebola

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-company-says-it-can-produce-experimental-ebola-drug/

The jews are truing to rule the world again

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The real burning question is who goes to Cleveland at all? Why would anyone intentionally go to Cleveland at all? What could they possibly get in Cleveland that they couldn't get in Dallas? I mean seriously : )

I'm born and raised in south florida where 99.988% of all stupid schidt normally happens first, for various reasons. This time it happened somewhere else for once. Not happy about that because after Dallas and Cleveland Miami and ft lauderdale are surely next. I really feel terrible for those trying to help and who subsequently get infected, but common sense has to be used here when taking a vacay right after your co worker gets diagnosed with it and you both were in the same place with ol patient zero. Good luck everyone ...

Craig

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I thought it was because Ebola, like the 101st, is not really airborne.

Sounds like something somebody from the 82nd might say! lol grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Capt_Craig
The real burning question is who goes to Cleveland at all? Why would anyone intentionally go to Cleveland at all? What could they possibly get in Cleveland that they couldn't get in Dallas? I mean seriously : )

I'm born and raised in south florida where 99.988% of all stupid schidt normally happens first, for various reasons. This time it happened somewhere else for once. Not happy about that because after Dallas and Cleveland Miami and ft lauderdale are surely next. I really feel terrible for those trying to help and who subsequently get infected, but common sense has to be used here when taking a vacay right after your co worker gets diagnosed with it and you both were in the same place with ol patient zero. Good luck everyone ...

Craig

Her family is in Cleveland

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
So we didn't want to close the border from Africa and thus we allowed the original diseased non-citizen individual to fly into our country with Ebola. But the American citizen nurse who happened to care for the imported guy from Africa "should not have flown"??

If we had closed the US border from flights originating in Africa this would have never occurred in the first place. Am I missing something or is our approach to this situation a bit backwards?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
No. Flights should have been restricted, but thats water under the bridge. After that, PT zero should have been isolated and left to die with no care. Then his body should have been doused with bleach and incinerated.

Failing to do that, EVERY person involved in his treatment should have been quarantined

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They just dropped her off in Atlanta!

Heading to Emory!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by silver78
So we didn't want to close the border from Africa and thus we allowed the original diseased non-citizen individual to fly into our country with Ebola. But the American citizen nurse who happened to care for the imported guy from Africa "should not have flown"??

If we had closed the US border from flights originating in Africa this would have never occurred in the first place. Am I missing something or is our approach to this situation a bit backwards?
You haven't missed anything. It's designed to spread it to the US.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
NBC is reporting that the 2nd nurse flew from Cleveland to Dallas with a fever.

Days after her co-worker was diagnosed with Ebola and she is under "observation", she takes a flight with a symptom of the disease. She needs to lose her nurse license and do 3-5 years at a minimum. Add a couple more years for each death she causes.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

N B N !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like sanitary procedures at the dallass hospital weren't even an after thought.

Going to Atlanta for care is a no-brainer.

Hawkeye is an idiot.

I can't understand irrational panic, and the people eaten up by it.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just curious how the "there is nothing to fear" crowd can be so confident that the same government that can't stop illegal aliens, illegal drugs, terrorists, etc., that can be seen with the naked eye, totally has a handle on a microscopic virus that they aren't really sure of how it spreads, how long it incubates, how long it can live outside of the body and can't be 100% sure on exactly who has been in contact with the infected individuals (that we are aware of)???

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

N B N !

Yeah, but just wait til it gets into the uneducated ones... Whewee.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Stupid hurts! mad

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/health/texas-ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Before flying from Cleveland to Dallas, nurse Amber Vinson called the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to report a temperature of 99.5 Fahrenheit and informed the agency that she was getting on a plane, a federal official said. Vinson was not told she could not get on the plane, the official said. Authorities announced Wednesday that the nurse was diagnosed with Ebola.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fuggit I am glad I live in bumphuck WY

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

I have some very good reasons to travel to, or through Cleveland, and have done so on numerous occasions, and have no plans to stop doing so or divulge why.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (12344mag, 160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 66 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,770
Posts18,476,810
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.