-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Radio news is reporting that the White House is extending their hands to help in any way.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/msnbc-uses-canadian-parliament-attack-to-talk-gun-control/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chapped_lips
Radio news is reporting that the White House is extending their hands to help in any way.

Lord help us if the firearms used had any connection to the US.....whether acquired from here or flew over the US in transport.

obama would seize the moment (or pen) to create some kind of ban.

Judging from the ability this administration has to help ourselves, I doubt Canada would even consider asking.

Obama will probably go ahead and use this to grab guns here too. He doesn't recognize borders, you know. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Other than electronic spying on Canadian Muslim citizens, I don't know what the White House can offer that the Canadian government can't do for itself.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Agreed, Canadians can play golf too.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shooter's name is Micheal Zehaf-Bebau.

X tweaker that converted toooooooooo......Islam !!! several years ago.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
And now in Canada...this is very disheartening.

A few thoughts after reading this thread:
- My condolences to the family of the fallen soldier.
- Scott F, you got it right. Now is the time to stand together.
- There are village idiots everywhere who talk [bleep] about others. They should not be viewed as the majority.
- I'm waiting for the hand wringing to start about gun control in Canada and how this would never have happened if the entire population was disarmed. Yeah, no one but the crooks and terrorists would have guns.
- Hopefully this will wake up some of the left wing knuckleheads in Ottawa so that we can take sterner action. I'm thinking a short piece of braided hemp or a one way ticket back to where ever the heck they came from.

When are we - the west - going to stop f____ing around and take it to these SOB's who have openly said they want to destroy us.

Rant finished. I'm angry.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Westcoaster
And now in Canada...this is very disheartening.

A few thoughts after reading this thread:
- My condolences to the family of the fallen soldier.
- Scott F, you got it right. Now is the time to stand together.
- There are village idiots everywhere who talk [bleep] about others. They should not be viewed as the majority.
- I'm waiting for the hand wringing to start about gun control in Canada and how this would never have happened if the entire population was disarmed. Yeah, no one but the crooks and terrorists would have guns.
- Hopefully this will wake up some of the left wing knuckleheads in Ottawa so that we can take sterner action. I'm thinking a short piece of braided hemp or a one way ticket back to where ever the heck they came from.

When are we - the west - going to stop f____ing around and take it to these SOB's who have openly said they want to destroy us.

Rant finished. I'm angry.

Wise man....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
I think the Canadian government has a lot more appreciation of the situation than does the visible U.S. leadership.

It was certainly refreshing to hear the Prime Minister use the word "terrorist" twice in the short statement he made this afternoon. At least Canada's leader has enough leather to call a spade a spade.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wonder how many news outlets will mention the fact that the Parliamentary Sergeant-at-Arms, Kevin Vickers, shot the terrorist.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-at-arms-kevin-vicker-takes-out-gunman/

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

HOLY S H I T !!!

That's a gunfight.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who noticed that. Figured he must either be a detective or a higher ranking officer who doesn't get out of the office.

Jim
What interests me is which ones of the police run toward the sound of the shooting when it starts, and which ones find a cozy piece of concrete and "cover".

It takes all kinds, I reckon. (And I've been around long enough to know that it would have happened the same on our side of the border.)

N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by g5m
I think the Canadian government has a lot more appreciation of the situation than does the visible U.S. leadership.

It was certainly refreshing to hear the Prime Minister use the word "terrorist" twice in the short statement he made this afternoon. At least Canada's leader has enough leather to call a spade a spade.

Head libtard Trudeau licked dune coon balls in his statement

We will get answers to how and why this happened. They will be vital in preventing any future attack. And to our friends and fellow citizens in the Muslim community, Canadians know acts such as these committed in the name of Islam are an aberration of your faith. Mutual respect and admiration will help to prevent the influence of distorted ideological propaganda posing as religion.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by CaneSlinger
I wonder how many news outlets will mention the fact that the Parliamentary Sergeant-at-Arms, Kevin Vickers, shot the terrorist.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...t-at-arms-kevin-vicker-takes-out-gunman/

Go to Google, write in his name, and see, here, there, and all over the world.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by noodlz
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Originally Posted by g5m

Head libtard Trudeau licked dune coon balls in his statement

We will get answers to how and why this happened. They will be vital in preventing any future attack. And to our friends and fellow citizens in the Muslim community, Canadians know acts such as these committed in the name of Islam are an aberration of your faith. Mutual respect and admiration will help to prevent the influence of distorted ideological propaganda posing as religion.

A piece of human [bleep] looking to further his own agenda, and not that of Canada.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snake River Marksman
It would seem as though the jihadi's are learning. Everytime they attack a civilian target world condemnation comes down on them. Probably some of their funding dries up as well. So it seems to me they are shifting gears. Attacking a legitimate government target in Canada and police and service men in England (planned but foiled). Legitimate war.

How is that going to change things I wonder?

if they only targeted our politicians........I'm with ET, not much heartburn over that.

but it'd be a better world without Muslims and politicians

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by 79S
Well just heard Canadian parliment is going to vote and demand u.s take action

Well, maybe you will get lucky and the bastards will kill all of us useless Canadian [bleep] off, and then you won't have to put up with us anymore, and "your" personal satisfaction will have made it all worthwhile.

If ignorance was bliss, you would be the happiest [bleep] that ever walked this earth.

Have a nice day smile

"Miss Lynn," really? Give yourself a couple of hours; drink some strong, hot coffee..sayanora.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by 79S
Well just heard Canadian parliment is going to vote and demand u.s take action

Well, maybe you will get lucky and the bastards will kill all of us useless Canadian [bleep] off, and then you won't have to put up with us anymore, and "your" personal satisfaction will have made it all worthwhile.

If ignorance was bliss, you would be the happiest [bleep] that ever walked this earth.

Have a nice day smile

"Miss Lynn," really? Give yourself a couple of hours; drink some strong, hot coffee..sayanora.

Really, sorry, but it relates back to other things that I just do not want to hear anymore either....

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

181 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 33 invisible), 2,234 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,704
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.