Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by isaac
Yawn.

Did you respond to my post because everyone else simply ignores you?

Who did you post as on the 24H before this silly sherp charade?

I am only posting as me. Are you posting as someone else since you and I are of like mind?

Why does it seem to upset you so much that someone totally agrees with you? Like you, I only care that a republican gets elected. It doesn't matter to me what they have done in the past or what they will do once they are in office.

I frequently advocate that a good path to a republican victory would be to get a Schumer, Clinton, Feinstein, or similar to switch their voter registration and either join up as VP with a lifelong republican like Christie or flat out run for POTUS themselves. Republicans like you and me would straight ticket vote for them the same as always and it might just get some democrat voters. Heck, even LaPierre could say that any of those people had been at the front on the gun debate and all of our fellow NRA members would vote for them as well.

Stay true to our course, brother.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Christie has been consistent on firearms rights which is why so many conservative republicans support him just like we did McCain, Romney, the Bushes, Dole, and Reagan who were of similar mindsets.

[Linked Image]

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where did my like minded brethren get to? We must get Christie in office!!

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Like I said...
I'm not here to defend Christie. Don't see how he would win very many Red states.
But I like the idea that he has a set. Not afraid to tell someone to set down and shut up.
We need a Conservative that will do the same.

When I said Christie had a mixed message on gun control, that message includes vetoes of legislation that would have banned high capacity magazines and sale of .50 caliber rifles.

Christie has a �C� grade from the NRA and I think that is about right.
Hillary has a �F� rating.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Seeing as how this is a Ted Cruz thread...
Ted Cruz has a �A+� NRA rating.
Same as Sarah Palin whose �A+� NRA rating goes back to at least 2006

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Harry M
Yes and as close as he got it was, as I said, a math example of how far left the Country is.

If it was Cruz instead of Romney the election would have been called right after supper....

So you're saying that you wouldn't have voted for Cruz over Obama?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Like I said...
I'm not here to defend Christie. Don't see how he would win very many Red states.
But I like the idea that he has a set. Not afraid to tell someone to set down and shut up.
We need a Conservative that will do the same.

When I said Christie had a mixed message on gun control, that message includes vetoes of legislation that would have banned high capacity magazines and sale of .50 caliber rifles.

Christie has a �C� grade from the NRA and I think that is about right.
Hillary has a �F� rating.

I will vote against the most liberal candidate. Let's hope we can tell the difference next time. Lots of people couldn't in the last two elections.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
After the dust settles for this election, we need a Conservative candidate that will leave no doubt in anyone's mind where they stand.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup. Liberal Republicans have no future in the Whitehouse, except when given an appointment by a Democrat.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1234, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,276 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,415
Posts18,507,197
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.