Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Seems to me that Ted Cruz,Mike Lee,Sarah Palin are making the right people mad and I'm "cool" with that. smile

I believe that be the new team in town.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The "A-Team" Bowsinger. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Seems to me that Ted Cruz,Mike Lee,Sarah Palin are making the right people mad and I'm "cool" with that. smile

This will make the Rino supporters/Mrs. Palin Haters,as well as the Jew haters,who claim that everyone except little Ronnie Paul is a neo-con,heads explode.LOL.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It is good for them to clear their heads out. Don't know if it will help much.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
http://www.breitbart.com/
by Tony Lee 18 Jul 2014
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) will join Glenn Beck this weekend at the U.S.-Mexico border on what Beck describes as a humanitarian mission.
The Tea Party Senator will join the radio talk show host and his followers in his effort to bring soccer balls and teddy bears to illegal immigrant children.
Cruz, who told Breitbart News that the event is a statement against President Barack Obama's non-enforcement of immigration laws, said he will be doling out medical supplies.

A Cruz spokesperson announced�to�The Blaze Thursday�that Cruz would be "glad to join Glenn Beck" in McAllen, Texas to "provide some relief from the suffering this administration is causing."

Cruz's spokesperson, Catherine Frazier, reiterated to Breitbart News that "from day one, Sen. Cruz has been leading the charge to stop President Obama's lawlessness, which is the direct cause of this humanitarian crisis."
She said Cruz argues that, at the same time, "these young children are very real victims of the President's promise of amnesty�because of it, they have been subjected to horrific physical and sexual abuse from international drug cartels smuggling them into the country."

"Private charities and churches are stepping up to provide food, medicine, and toys for these young children, which is a compassionate response that embodies American values," she continued. "But the most compassionate response�which Senator Cruz is leading the fight to accomplish�is to end the President's amnesty and to humanely and expeditiously reunite these children with their families back home."

Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) dropped out of the trip, saying a scheduling conflict prevented him from attending.�Sources close to Sen. Lee confirmed to Breitbart News that Lee would not be attending Beck's event.

Beck, who announced that Lee would be present, apologized to the senator on his radio show Thursday for trumpeting his appearance before their schedules were set. Lee did say that religious organizations and charities can often help children in need better and more effectively than the federal government.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ted Cruz vows to take on Obama if GOP wins Senate

By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Monday, November 3, 2014

Sen. Ted Cruz � never one to stand shyly in the political corner in the first place � has vowed to don boxing gloves, rally his GOP colleagues and take on President Obama and his progressive politics directly if the Senate goes Republican this Tuesday.

At the same time, Mr. Cruz said to The Washington Post that he wasn�t promising he would support Mitch McConnell in any rise from Minority Leader to Majority Leader.

But front and center would be �looking at the abuse of power, the executive abuse, the regulatory abuse, the lawlessness that sadly has pervaded this administration� under Mr. Obama, he said, Newsmax reported.

Mr. Cruz also hasn�t forgotten about Obamacare and vowed that he would press his Senate colleagues to repeal the health care law � just as the House has tried more than 50 times. Mr. Cruz also said he�d be amenable to a piecemeal approach to dissect Obamacare, if the repeal plan wasn�t palatable to his Senate mates, Newsmax reported.

The tough-talking Texan also said the time has come for Republicans to quit going moderate.

�At some point, after Gerald Ford and Bob Dole and John McCain and Mitt Romney � we shouldn�t keep making the same mistakes over and over again,� he said, The Post reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/ted-cruz-vows-to-take-on-obama-if-gop-wins-senate/#!#ixzz3I0wmESVF
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
GO TED!!!!

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
You love to stalk us on this. Why don't you support your liberal talking points with some real information? Are you still mad about the Federal Government getting shut down for a couple of days?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The tough-talking Texan also said the time has come for Republicans to quit going moderate.

As long as he isn't spilling Republican blood during the 2016 primaries. We've BTDT, and I don't ever want to see it again.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

As long as he isn't spilling Republican blood during the 2016 primaries. We've BTDT, and I don't ever want to see it again.

How is ONE R candidate to distinguish himself from ANOTHER R candidate?

Is it "spilling blood" to point out that Christie is an Obama hugging liberal?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Is it "spilling blood" to point out that Christie is an Obama hugging liberal?

Yes, and Christie will spill blood in return.

Once the Republican candidates go down that road, they will all be damaged and the Democratic candidates will have had much of their dirty work done for them.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I disagree. Not properly vetting these candidates is what has put us in the bind we're in today...both our scumbag President and the lame squishes that Wall Street propped up to run against him.

I've got an idea. Let's support a candidate that doesn't have a closet full of skeletons.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

A BIG part of the �A team� spent this past weekend in Alaska.

Sebastian Payne with The Washington Post
ANCHORAGE � Sen. Ted Cruz spent the final weekend of the midterms on the far edge of the country trying to help fellow Republican Dan Sullivan win a race the GOP is counting on in its effort to retake the Senate.

It�s a team-player role the tea party firebrand from Texas has filled a handful of times this fall � but one he plans to abandon if Republicans win control of both congressional chambers.
In an interview at the Hotel Captain Cook here between campaign stops for Sullivan, Cruz made it clear he would push hard for a Republican-led Senate to be as conservative and confron�tational as the Republican-led House.

Piggybacking on what House leaders have done, Cruz said the first order of business should be a series of hearings on President Obama, �looking at the abuse of power, the executive abuse, the regulatory abuse, the lawlessness that sadly has pervaded this administration.�

Cruz also would like the Senate to be as aggressive in trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act as the House, which has voted more than 50 times to get rid of the law.

Republicans should �pursue every means possible to repeal Obamacare,� Cruz said, including forcing a vote through parliamentary procedures that would get around a possible filibuster by Democrats. If that leads to a veto by Obama, Cruz said, Republicans should then vote on provisions of the health law �one at a time.�

And when asked whether he would back Sen. Mitch McConnell of Kentucky for Republican leader, Cruz would not pledge his support � an indication that there are limits to how much of a partner he�s willing to be.

At the heart of Cruz�s shift from the insular approach that defined his first year in office is a belief that he can use his popularity with conservatives to expand his influence in the Senate and improve his standing as he considers a 2016 presidential campaign.
[�]
Cruz declined to say whether he�s going to run for president, but was dismissive of moderates in his party, particularly those who may challenge him for the 2016 Republican nomination. Of Jeb Bush, for instance, Cruz said he likes and respects him, �but I think we have seen election after election that when Republicans fail to draw a clear distinction with the Democrats, when we run to the mushy middle, we lose.�

�At some point,� Cruz continued, �after Gerald Ford and Bob Dole and John McCain and Mitt Romney . . . we shouldn�t keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

�One of the reasons Republicans have lost elections recently is that we have failed to engage in a meaningful way on the great issues of the day,� Cruz said. �We�ve played a prevent defense. You don�t win elections that way.�

Breitbart News.by Tony Lee 2 Nov 2014
On Sunday, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin said Mitt Romney is in "never never land" on amnesty, blasting the establishment Republican for declaring two days before the midterm elections that Republicans would pass an amnesty bill if they win back Congress.

"Where the heck have these GOP establishment types been during this election season? GOP Senate candidates are promising to do everything in their power to stop Obama's lawlessness, including his unjust amnesty that Americans do not support," Palin exclusively told Breitbart News.

"Governor Romney is busy promoting some decent policies; perhaps that's why he clearly hasn't followed today's races because every Republican is campaigning against amnesty and every Democrat gunning for the Senate is campaigning for it. With all due respect, Governor Romney is in 'never never land' on this one."

Palin, who has championed American workers against the bipartisan permanent political class that has always wanted massive amnesty legislation, added that "every�Senate Democrat candidate who voted for or supports Obama's amnesty, which will erase America's middle class, must answer for it in Tuesday's election."

"Voters have one chance to stop them. Don't let them get away with their complicity to Obama's lawlessness," Palin told Breitbart News.
"Obama's unconstitutional executive amnesty will radically erode American sovereignty, and Harry Reid and his lemmings are determined to protect Obama's amnesty anyway.
We can't block funding for Obama's failed policies including amnesty unless we dispatch Harry Reid.

This is precisely why constitutional conservatives must win on Tuesday, meaning no votes for U.S. Senate or House candidates of the duped and dense Democrat persuasion."

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not properly vetting these candidates is what has put us in the bind we're in today...both our scumbag President and the lame squishes that Wall Street propped up to run against him.

Now, boys, I'm not saying that Cruz shouldn't publicly point out that Christie is a liberal.

When I say "bloodletting", I'm not talking about pointing out differences in philosophy and approaches to government.

When I say "bloodletting" I am talking about the 3-4 top Republican candidates - including Cruz and Christie - more or less calling each other out in public as lying PsOS who cheated former employees, sent jobs overseas and hunted with .270s.

We've seen this movie before, and while a surprising number of conservatives were pleased that Romney exhausted himself in the primaries before Obama bitch-slapped him in the 2012 election, I don't want to see this kind of thing happening again.

If Cruz goes after Christie with a knife in public, Christie is going to pull his own knife, and by the time it's over, Hilary will be bitch-slapping an exhausted Cruz (or whoever else it's going to be).

Do you guys really want to see this movie again?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ever read what bills he has introduced?
It is a lot of nothing, things the courts will shoot down, or more "improved" gun law, anything to get his name in print.
I would agree with most of it outside of the liberal feel good gun laws, if it wasn't just a facade to promote Ted, which is what most of his bills or spin speak amounts to.

Ted's introduced legistation

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do you guys really want to see this movie again?

Being PC isn't all its cracked up to be grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

Here is Hilary Clinton in an interview on 60 Minutes just a couple of weeks before the 2016 presidential election:

"I'm not saying that Ted Cruz is worthless POS. Other Republicans - in his own party - have said he is a worthless POS."

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,889 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,993
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.