-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is Frein the "kook fringe" Michael Brown?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
If a rugburn to force compliance is what is needed to avoid shooting the SOB to perpetually gain compliance then I consider it a "better" solution.
After due process I think he needs to hang, or get the chair, or gas chamber, or whatever you think it is "humane", but if guilty he needs to stop sucking air and wasting resources.

Would you have rather get him tased into compliance? Or better yet sedate him from afar with a dart and relocate just like a nuisance animal?
I am not a police officer, but I have been around people who fight evil day in and day out, and when you are going into a situation that can prove deadly, I would rather be LEOs staying alive than the scumbags.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Sponxx
I would rather be LEOs staying alive than the scumbags.
So all who are arrested by cops are scumbags??

PS The guy didn't resist arrest.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...I am not a police officer, but I have been around people who fight evil day in and day out...

LE groupie? smile

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Rug burn is a good analogy.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Superhero sidekick.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Robin? smile

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yes. And Hawkeye is an expery on police procedure, because his dad is a physician

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Yes. And Hawkeye is an expery on police procedure, because his dad is a physician
You can't get me off your mind, can you? Like I said, you need to start charging rent for my constant occupancy in your head.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Safariman,

It's obvious you were never in law enforcement, or your attitude would be somewhat different.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okok
The scum bag will have probably 200 Women writing to him in prison wanting to marry him. crazy

Well at least 2, NWA, and SAC. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You can't get me off your mind, can you? Like I said, you need to start charging rent for my constant occupancy in your head.

Peeker...

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I would rather be LEOs staying alive than the scumbags.
So all who are arrested by cops are scumbags??

Per report he was not compliant with "look away" until they forced him. I don't like tyranny either and back in Peru I have seen corruption and police abuse waaaay worse than you can imagine.
Right now the pot is being stirred by the OP on purpose and I am playing devil's advocate to the premise of "not resisting arrest" because that means "do exactly as told when you are told".

By the way, I don't think everyone who gets arrested is a scumbag, however if there is an arrest warrant police operate on the premise they may be... and if you are going in to apprehend someone who has killed you have to operate under the premise he could do it again. He had ambushed and killed already, why would he trick officers into peacefully giving up and them killing them when they give him half a chance?

That would equate into approaching a rapist with your pants downs and ass in the air just because he is giving up... yes make it a sig line.:)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pal
...I am not a police officer, but I have been around people who fight evil day in and day out...

LE groupie? smile
Doctor

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

The details of the arrest indicate he did resist. Failing to comply with a stated directive during the course of an arrest is resistance. It is known as passive resistance and is used many times by suspects to make the arrest more troublesome for the officers. In this case the officer told him to turn his head, which contains his biter, away from the officer, and he failed to comply. For the officer's safety he had to gain compliance and it appears he did so with a minimal amount of force. If that little rug burn as it was earlier described, constitutes excessive force in your book then may I politely suggest you extract your head from your posterior.

Don't know if you've ever been bitten by an offender but it sucks. Aside from the injury from a bite (one of my sergeants lost a finger tip), there is the potential for contact with body fluid pathogens. I've had to endure the prophylactic protocol after an exposure. It's no fun being just friends with your wife for six months.

That officer did right. Get over it.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Peeker...
Weak.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mart

The details of the arrest indicate he did resist. Failing to comply with a stated directive during the course of an arrest is resistance. It is known as passive resistance and is used many times by suspects to make the arrest more troublesome for the officers. In this case the officer told him to turn his head, which contains his biter, away from the officer, and he failed to comply. For the officer's safety he had to gain compliance and it appears he did so with a minimal amount of force. If that little rug burn as it was earlier described, constitutes excessive force in your book then may I politely suggest you extract your head from your posterior.

Don't know if you've ever been bitten by an offender but it sucks. Aside from the injury from a bite (one of my sergeants lost a finger tip), there is the potential for contact with body fluid pathogens. I've had to endure the prophylactic protocol after an exposure. It's no fun being just friends with your wife for six months.

Even weaker.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by mart

Even weaker.

You were a biter when you were a child, weren't you.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tjm10025
...You were a biter when you were a child, weren't you.

No ankle biting! smile

"troubling part"....troubling part is he wrote he waited till he had the shot and then took it, said he was suprised at how fast the trooper fell! the govt. spent millions of dollars chasing him around and now we gotta worry about the lump on his head???

kiss his ass and put him on a pedistal if you want to but the troubling thing is now we have to spend millions more to convict his ass!

you dont quit playing because you get old...you get old because you quit playing!
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 42 invisible), 2,225 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.