Home
Anyone else notice the blood on Eric Freins nose and face when he was brought in to custody?

This, from the report about his arrest, is troubling and should not have occured. According to that report Eric Frein did not try to flee or resist. Still:

"Frein, 31, could be seen with a gash on the bridge of his nose and a scrape over his left eye. Malkowski and Kimball said he suffered the injuries while marshals had him down on the pavement."

I am very sorry for the loss of life this criminal caused to occur, and the sadness felt as my own brother in law and more like a blood brother to me is a Sergeant in the local PD, but for the suspect to have his face bloodied AFTER he gave up, peacefully? Should not have happened.
You shouldn't have scammed old people to make a buck, but chit happens, right?
WGAF....They should have put a bullet in his skull.And your worried about a scratch? crazy
He needs attention and posting stupid shiit here is how he gets it..
You're right. Them mean old Marshals should have played patty cake with him, and taken him out for ice cream.
Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
grin

Just a misunderstanding...a little misunderstanding...
Gawd, I hope there was no hang nails. crazy
too much horsepower, probly'.

....more than he could "handle"
But it was the meds...
SM, you should set up a pay pal relief fund for this poor victim. cool
Originally Posted by safariman
Anyone else notice the blood on Eric Freins nose and face when he was brought in to custody?

This, from the report about his arrest, is troubling and should not have occured. According to that report Eric Frein did not try to flee or resist. Still:

"Frein, 31, could be seen with a gash on the bridge of his nose and a scrape over his left eye. Malkowski and Kimball said he suffered the injuries while marshals had him down on the pavement."

I am very sorry for the loss of life this criminal caused to occur, and the sadness felt as my own brother in law and more like a blood brother to me is a Sergeant in the local PD, but for the suspect to have his face bloodied AFTER he gave up, peacefully? Should not have happened.

What the hell is wrong with you?
�. but for the suspect to have his face bloodied AFTER he gave up, peacefully? Should not have happened.

Originally Posted by tommyd53

What the hell is wrong with you?

Quite right!

I am not LEO or associate with them in any way. However, it doesn't take an 8th grade education to understand that if you threaten an LEO; worse, if you've already killed one - you will be considered a serious threat. And if you are considered a serious threat you may not be handled with kid gloves. I'm pretty sure most people whose brains aren't defectively wired like Kaci Hickox's [aka Nurse Ebola] can understand this. You don't send violent suspects gilt invitations to "please meet for your arrest". I sincerely hope that the OP was some twisted attempt at ironic humor.

No, I have never had a problem with it. For instance, if a guy leads officers on on a high speed pursuit, putting the public at risk, the officers at rick, I think a good ass kicking should be part of the arrest, they should teach it at the academy..
Wrong forum, sorry.
You on the right thread?
This criminal ambushed two people who did nothing to him then shot another while escaping. I applaud the officers who took him alive and the scrapes on his face are nothing.
I am still getting my renewal commissions from all states, including Oregon.

Just curious.....have you or do you mention this income when you beg for money when you are posting about your 'bad luck' and needing money to fix chit? Or when generous members here are lead to believe you don't have a pot to piss in and Paypal you money? Probably goes straight to your 'Harley' fund for a much needed blower etc? About the time I think perhaps, just perhaps your narcissism and lies are soaking in you voluntarily and/or stupidly offer up more proof that you are a real tool!!! I pray if you go to church tomorrow God kicks you in the nuts so hard your dentist will have to clean them out of your teeth!!

Edit to add...Just want to save this comment as you posted it here first and then the Avalanche thread. Might disappear at some point but you are so honest you would never deny it was ever posted wouldn't you Mark?
Wrong forum, sorry.

Huh?
A report I heard said the injuries happened before the arrest

You probably haven't had a chance to see the blood on the body of his victims....
Wow, wish you good health, but this thread did it for me. What an ass hole.
There's a million ways those injuries could have occurred. Not the least of which is self inflicted during arrest. Happens all the time. Suspect bashes his face into the hood of a car or something, all while screaming he's gonna sue or have someone's badge.

Or he accidentally did it before hand.

Or he expected to be treated with soft mittens and wasn't prepared to be dumped on the ground. Bumped his face in the process.

[bleep] happens. It ain't Disneyland, sometimes people get hurt
Originally Posted by okok
Wrong forum, sorry.

Huh?

Thought he was posing as asphaltangel.
Must have bumped his head getting into a car handcuffed. Too bad, so sad.
Originally Posted by SDWhirlwind
I am still getting my renewal commissions from all states, including Oregon.

Just curious.....have you or do you mention this income when you beg for money when you are posting about your 'bad luck' and needing money to fix chit? Or when generous members here are lead to believe you don't have a pot to piss in and Paypal you money? Probably goes straight to your 'Harley' fund for a much needed blower etc? About the time I think perhaps, just perhaps your narcissism and lies are soaking in you voluntarily and/or stupidly offer up more proof that you are a real tool!!! I pray if you go to church tomorrow God kicks you in the nuts so hard your dentist will have to clean them out of your teeth!!

Edit to add...Just want to save this comment as you posted it here first and then the Avalanche thread. Might disappear at some point but you are so honest you would never deny it was ever posted wouldn't you Mark?

I wonder what the state of oregon would think of that..
http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_actions.html

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005.pdf

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

Those injuries are pretty much compatible with what the Marshall said happened. He was forced to face away from the arresting officers while he was on the ground. When you don't comply with being told to do so, you're gonna get helped in doing so. Whether you're laying on asphault or not. Nothing "excessive" here at all.
If you go kill a coworker and threaten to kill others and all you get when they catch you is a bloody nose, then you are fortunate.
Originally Posted by Snyper

They did. In the brief seconds before the handcuffs encircled his wrists.
When you shoot and kill innocent people, no matter who they are, you have given up your rights to be treated as a decent human being.
Wrong forum, sorry.

That statement speaks volumes.
Originally Posted by pira114
There's a million ways those injuries could have occurred. Not the least of which is self inflicted during arrest. Happens all the time. Suspect bashes his face into the hood of a car or something, all while screaming he's gonna sue or have someone's badge.

Or he accidentally did it before hand.

Or he expected to be treated with soft mittens and wasn't prepared to be dumped on the ground. Bumped his face in the process.

[bleep] happens. It ain't Disneyland, sometimes people get hurt

There it is, a felony take-down is NEVER gentle. Overwhelming force so the perp don't change their mind and then resist or have a hidden weapon.

And yes, I have had them do damage to themselves to later claim "police brutality" when in fact they slammed their own face into the side of the car or down on the hood.

No tears here, in fact I am surprised he came through with so little damage.
F*ck Eric Frein
Wrong forum, sorry.

Mark, you should seriously consider burning your computer. Not only is this the 'wrong forum', it's the wrong message board.....cyberspace is no place for you.

But you'll never get that. And that's OK, the entertainment value you bring is almost as good as JeffO.....

There was just an avalanche of bodies rushing him.... it happens... ya know like an accident
Wrong forum, sorry.

Did you mean to post this on the "squirrel appreciation day" page
the big surprise is that he was taken alive.

And that part is troubling....
[quote=Harry M]When you shoot and kill innocent people, no matter who they are, you have given up your rights to be treated as a decent human being. [/quot e]

Not so in this great land. Until the after the trial (wherein all of us expect he will be found guilty as charged) suspects who are, by the accounts I read including the officers reports, giving up peacefully, should be treated as just that, citizen - suspects. It is not for the arresting officers to mete out any retribution. Though I readily recognize that such would be a HUGE temptation. Maybe a temptation beyond most of our abilities to withstand. I may have acted the same way, don't know. My only point was that violence against a still 'suspect' is a bad genie to let out of the bottle.
[quote=Harry M]When you shoot and kill innocent people, no matter who they are, you have given up your rights to be treated as a decent human being. [/quot e]

Not so in this great land. Until the after the trial (wherein all of us expect he will be found guilty as charged) suspects who are, by the accounts I read including the officers reports, giving up peacefully, should be treated as just that, citizen - suspects. It is not for the arresting officers to mete out any retribution. Though I readily recognize that such would be a HUGE temptation. Maybe a temptation beyond most of our abilities to withstand. I may have acted the same way, don't know. My only point was that violence against a still 'suspect' is a bad genie to let out of the bottle.
Shut up, liar.

Originally Posted by KFWA
the big surprise is that he was taken alive.

Not really. I never figured he had the balls to get in an active gunfight, and really didnt think he had enough chutzpa to kill himself. This was a game to him, some whacked out fantasy, with the reality just setting in for him.
Dude rips off the elderly to make a living, and passes judgement on how others should act.

You just can't make this chit up.
I'm all for innocent until proven guilty, but the reality of the situation says an violent, armed 'suspect' can expect a few more scuffs/scrapes during arrest than a jay walking soccer mom...

They didn't dole out any retribution. It was a felony takedown. You're not gonna be treated with kid gloves. There was no violence against the suspect.

Just because one appears to" give up peacefully" does not mean we will let our guard down and have tea and crumpets with you. You're going to be directed to do things. When you fail to do them you will get assistance in doing them.
Here is an excerpt from an article interveiwing the marshall who arrested frein

In an interview with CNN, Malkowski elaborated, saying that when marshals approached Frein he was prone on the ground but was looking up at the marshals. Standard protocol, Malkowski said, is to have the suspect look away from law enforcement, so he cannot anticipate their moves.

So Frein was forced to be face first on the asphalt looking away from officers. In the process, his face was scraped, Malkowski told CNN.
PUT THE SHOVEL DOWN!!!!!!
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
PUT DOWN THE SHOVEL!!!!!!

Much like Ron White. SM seems to not have the 'ability'
He is lucky it wasn't 30 years or so back he would have looked a lot worse. I have no sympathy for this scum and no respect for those who would show him any mercy.
This original post was never meant for intelligent discussion among like minded reasonable thinking adult men. It was a pitiful attempt to troll for attention, be that good or bad.
"Troubling"? Really? This piece of crap murdered two cops and will probably be fed and housed at taxpayer expense for the rest of his life, Most likely being considered a celebrity among the prison population for what he did.

And the OP is troubled because he got his face scratched up? F**kin' idiot. mad

Why would he quit when y'all keep playing his game?
Put him on ignore, or stop whining about his posts

It's not rocket science
I'm not complaining. I don't bitch about free entertainment
Originally Posted by MOGC
This original post was never meant for intelligent discussion among like minded reasonable thinking adult men. It was a pitiful attempt to troll for attention, be that good or bad.

Actually I did put it up in hopes of starting a reasonable adult conversation. I am surprised a bit that I am the only one who is concerned about the actions of the arresting officers.

But, if that is the case, so be it. I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience and liberty. Let each man decide for himself where he falls on this question. My position remains unchanged, that police do not have the right to impose injury if a suspect is being compliant. I was not there, and if the suspect refused to move his head in a certain direction as ordered then some force would certainly be in order, but I don't see how a simply moving his face to the side would result in three separate wounds and two of them that bloody. Report did not note any attempts of the suspect to intentionally injure himself.

I agree with others that he was probably not brave enough to injure himself or try a firefight etc. To 'snipe' an unsuspecting person is, without question, an act of utmost cowardice.
Claiborne is running a con here, and swindling people.

That can't, and shouldn't be ignored.

Not so in this great land. ���. My only point was that violence against a still 'suspect' is a bad genie to let out of the bottle.

Perhaps you have forgotten what can happen when attempting an arrest...

http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/2-men-arrested-for-shooting-death-of-troopers/25773622

I was remind once again how much our LEO have to contend with under 'simple' circumstances on Halloween night. We live on a quiet side street that gets used - every once in a great while- by people who get lit up on a nearby busy road. A driver was followed into our side street and stopped by an undercover. The lone officer, standing by the window of the suspect's car, kept looking behind himself into the darkened yard across the street. Seeing that happen several times, I realized that he was, for some reason, watching his back.

It's not like Frein was arrested for a burned out taillight. Getting scratched up for that might be concerning; Frein or other felonious suspects�not so much.

Actually I did put it up in hopes of starting a reasonable adult conversation. I am surprised a bit that I am the only one who is concerned about the actions of the arresting officers.

But, if that is the case, so be it. I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience and liberty. Let each man decide for himself where he falls on this question. My position remains unchanged, that police do not have the right to impose injury if a suspect is being compliant. I was not there, and if the suspect refused to move his head in a certain direction as ordered then some force would certainly be in order, but I don't see how a simply moving his face to the side would result in three separate wounds and two of them that bloody. Report did not note any attempts of the suspect to intentionally injure himself.

I agree with others that he was probably not brave enough to injure himself or try a firefight etc. To 'snipe' an unsuspecting person is, without question, an act of utmost cowardice.

Their essentially rugburns. Nothing more.

Read the account of the marshall and even a tool like you should be able to figure put how they happened
The pendulum swings one way and then the other. The judiciary has neutered our criminal justice system. Criminals rearly receive a punishment that the majority believe is just. The death penalty, which our founding fathers certainly embraced and the majority of citizens support, is off the table in most situation. The pendulum swings but this guy probably won't.

P.S., OP, feel sorry for you. You've obviously invested a lot of time in the campfire, but you've worn out your welcome. Get a new screen name if you must, but safariman is done.

It's not rocket science

Not a game of any kind, friend. A thought to put out there for reasoned men to consider, ponder and discuss as free men. I am dead serious about my point and my belief. IF other evidence comes forth that this cowardly sniper type resisted more than is being reported so far, then no worries. But if a compliant suspect gets roughed up, that is a very bad thing no matter what the crimes are that he is suspected of commiting. Again, regardless of how scummy this guy is - and I agree that he is a total dirtbag based upon what we know of him - allowing police to rough up a suspect is a genie that we cannot afford to let out of the bottle. But maybe we already have....
What about HE WASN'T ROUGHED UP is beyond your comprehension

By reading the account of the marshall, he was laying down and looking up at them.

My surmise( just from having been there and done that on more than a few occasions) is he was told to face away, and didn't do so. At that point the marshall probably used a cross face to turn his head away from them and his nose and left forehead scraped along the pavement.

WTF.......YOU SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!!

It's not rocket science

Not a game of any kind, friend. A thought to put out there for reasoned men to consider, ponder and discuss as free men. I am dead serious about my point and my belief. IF other evidence comes forth that this cowardly sniper type resisted more than is being reported so far, then no worries. But if a compliant suspect gets roughed up, that is a very bad thing no matter what the crimes are that he is suspected of commiting. Again, regardless of how scummy this guy is - and I agree that he is a total dirtbag based upon what we know of him - allowing police to rough up a suspect is a genie that we cannot afford to let out of the bottle. But maybe we already have....
It is not beyond my comprehension at all. Not roughed up means to me that he and his face look the same after the arrest as before. Again, assuming he was being compliant. What we don't know, and maybe will not ever know, is the length of time given in between the command to turn his head and getting the cross face strike. Nor if the suspect had a fair ability and time frame to hear, proccess the command as to what is actually being demanded, and voluntarily comply.
SM may have trouble reading and understanding. Never know.

SM's way or the highway.
Sympathy to a cop killer.
Liar.
Swindler.

You're doing great, Claiborne!
Gotta say, a couple scratches on a perps face doesn't even register on my giveashitmeter.

I would say that LE showed great restraint in this case.
I remember when they didn't and were still right.
There they were, this nice young couple, driving down this quiet
dirt road, having a great time after having killed a couple MC cops. suddenly Frank and friends scratched them up a little.
should have happened here too. save millions in the long run.
some human beings step over the line of sympathy to the realm of "just hit him in the head and toss him in the ditch"
I have no sympathy for this pos. I do understand Marks concern of roughing up on a normal situation, but are there normal situations any more? people are all crazy, but some add violence to that mix.
[ I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience

the majority of fleeced old folks would agree, I'm sure....
Here is a photo of the "violence" perpetrated, on Mr. frein.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by huntsman22
[ I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience

the majority of fleeced old folks would agree, I'm sure....

You obviously aren't on Jesus' good side, heathen.

You find this "troubling". What a dipsh#t. The guy deserved to have the crap beat out of him.
Has Frein's sister in law ever got back to her pre-shooting routine?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...law-love-triangle-surviving-officer.html
I noticed he was scuffed up, but I don't find it troubling in this case.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

I would say you are like me and most others here and support the police doing whatever they want to anyone they want because they want to do it that way.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

[Linked Image]
Looks like he had a scuffle at a bar.
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
PUT THE SHOVEL DOWN!!!!!!

Shovel? He's running a backhoe these days.

Here's what another cop killer looked like after they grabbed him. Sometimes, what comes around goes around, and that's a good thing (Martha Stuart voice off wink )

In my youth, this was commonly reported as the "Suspect continually headbutted the good constables boot, especially while descending the stairs".

Originally Posted by sherp

I would say you are like me and most others here and support the police doing whatever they want to anyone they want because they want to do it that way.

I don't believe I'm like you.

I consider these type of incidents individually. They are all different. Punching out a homeless woman, and doing the same to Frein, are not the same thing to me.

I think, and weigh things up. I feel no mercy for Frein.

[Linked Image]

Pftttt,,,, that's nuttin.
I rubbed an abrasion bigger than that on my pecker when I was a pup looking at Ann Margret photo's and I'm still alive.
He'll mend.
Mark,

I am truly disappointed to hear you take this position regarding this arrest. It appears to me the marshals demonstrated great restraint and his minor injuries are consistent with the details of the arrest.

This isn't Mayberry and they weren't dealing with Otis the town drunk. This cretin shot two troopers. Arresting officers have to take immediate and decisive control of a suspect of this nature. To do otherwise endangers any other responding officers.

I don't know how many uses of force you have been involved in, none or few I suspect. I have been in over 200 and never once applied unnecessary force, despite the offenders sometimes appearing as if I had. Every use of force takes on a life of it's own and unless you are actually involved, you, as an observer after the fact, have no way to know what level of force is necessary to gain compliance.

That this suspect got an owwie on the bridge of his nose and little road rash above his eye seems of little consequence. If his compliance wasn't instant, and it appears it was not, then the arresting officers have to physically gain that compliance. Even if it's something as simple as turning his head away from the officer to protect that officer from being bitten.

Mart
i really hope all the people offering up kidneys to this piece of [bleep] feel stupid. Mark you are a grade A piece of dog poo
I can't believe this is even being discussed.
Originally Posted by Zrack656
I can't believe this is even being discussed.

What's really sad is that the reverse of this - had he feigned submission only to turn on them at the last minute and wound more LEOs- might be reason for second-guessing their "complacent" response.

The suspect originally brought a gun to the fight. Had the LEOs responded in a less than judicious manner, they would have been thought - and actually been- fools. To suggest that the officers were seeking retribution by "causing a few nicks and scratches" is to suggest that they are milquetoast incompetents judging by the 'damage' done.
I agree with you Mark those injuries should never have happened! When I first saw the photo I was angry as hell as I thought there should be a .452 hole in the center of his forehead.
If the had cuffed his his hands behind his back and then hooked a log chain to the cufa and dragged him to town being a truck that may have been excessive.
But, if that is the case, so be it. I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience
Your definition of conscience is "Something that only other people have".
Yam got to admit, those look like scrapes not tears. But looking at the expression on his face, I commend anyone who resisted the urge to beat him to a pulp.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by UPhiker
But, if that is the case, so be it. I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience
Your definition of conscience is "Something that only other people have".

Seems to make them feel better.

I don't believe I'm like you.

I consider these type of incidents individually. They are all different. Punching out a homeless woman, and doing the same to Frein, are not the same thing to me.

I think, and weigh things up. I feel no mercy for Frein.

So if the homeless woman retaliated after the fact you would view her the same as Frein I hope?

Since you didn't support the officer's decisions with the homeless woman it sounds like you are a mid-level cop hater.
They've all got the same angry look.

[Linked Image] [/quote]

[Linked Image]
I don't know what you are driving at, nor do I care.

I just couldn't believe you didn't support the officer subduing the homeless woman. Police supported that officer's actions, why don't you.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
They've all got the same angry look.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] [/quote]

Yep. Good we have police who all look, think, and behave the same way to deal with people like those 2.
Gee TAK, this is all you've got for this forum now?

Pretty weak...

Pretty weak...

well, he is a fuggin 'tard.
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Pretty weak...

Yep. A top-level one.
Originally Posted by Scott F
If the had cuffed his his hands behind his back and then hooked a log chain to the cufa and dragged him to town being a truck that may have been excessive.
Only if the Marshals took the long way around to the police station.
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Only if the Marshals took the long way around to the police station.

Not even that.

This is nothing considering we all support officers not being held criminally liable for everything ranging from killing another motorist while driving recklessly to raping teenage girls just because they want to.
tmitch thread might be relevant to this thread;

How NOT to get your azz kicked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfkrw57VnAU
Originally Posted by LostHighway
tmitch thread might be relevant to this thread;

How NOT to get your azz kicked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfkrw57VnAU

How to reduce the chances of being raped by an officer in Oklahoma:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYNdqwx3LU
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
Originally Posted by calikooknic

Pretty weak...

Yep. A top-level one.

I believe the term he prefers is "Tier-1"

Ask The_Real_Browneye for a reach-around next time you two get together, maybe it'll make you feel better.
Mark is just trying to get some street cred back around here and figured that a cop bashing thread would do it.

I just couldn't believe you didn't support the officer subduing the homeless woman. Police supported that officer's actions, why don't you.

I missed the part where the homeless woman killed a trooper in calculated fashion, and tried to kill another one.

If you can't draw any distinct differences between the two situations, I can't help you.
He's just trolling MM.
I know he is.
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
He's just trolling MM.

You'd think he would be getting better at it.
He peaked a while ago.

About third grade is my guess.
[Linked Image]
lol
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Someone should photoshop a cop under that front tire
Or a bear shot in the ass
Or a 10,000 ar15 that is the uber in the world that doesn't belong to the person selling it without a FFL.
I guess i missed the one about the 10,000 dollar AR
That one lasted just a few days in the adds. Much fun was had by the normal people. It was withdrew quick.

I was the best AR ever built.
Lol i'm sure it was
Lol i'm sure it was

Was during the price scare days year or so ago.
I figured as much.
You guys are being too hard on the Beav. The friendly officers should have sat down with Eric over some freshly baked crumpets and Tea before placing the bracelets on. It's only common courtesy. smile
Originally Posted by Wtxj
That one lasted just a few days in the adds. Much fun was had by the normal people. It was withdrew quick.

I was the best AR ever built.

Was it uber yellow?

Yet you feel the need to run your suck.
Who got it worse, Frein or a butt shot bear in Oregon?
WGAF....They should have put a bullet in his skull.And your worried about a scratch? crazy
Had he confessed to the crime before capture?? Even if he did, however, the delivery of punishment is for the courts to decide, not the arresting cops. If that's permitted, next thing you know it will become standard practice in any case of a suspect being arrested for a heinous crime, and that for both the guilty and innocent, which is why civilized societies don't permit cops to mete out punishment. Has nothing to do with feeling sympathy for lowlife bad guys.
Nope. The man cooperated with instructions 100%. The cop in charge of the arrest said that the injures just "happened" when the suspect's face came into contact with the ground after he cooperated with orders to lay face down on the ground.
Where's the video or text of the arresting officer in charge's statement you are citing?

Not that I am doubting you, but my "GAF" level for this one is pretty low, so I need some help.
Originally Posted by RWE
Where's the video or text of the arresting officer in charge's statement you are citing?

Not that I am doubting you, but my "GAF" level for this one is pretty low, so I need some help.
Link
I knew the cop haters would show, just surprised it took THIS long for them to show. "Shot while trying to escape" would have worked for me...
I'm looking at this with a different eye I imagine. he guy is a suspect in killing someone else, a cop in this case. I have to ask if him appearing to give up peacefully is a ruse to get me to let my guard down. I have to figure that he has killed someone and he would have no problem with killing another. He also may have no problem with doing suicide by cop.

I would hit this guy with overwhelming force. I would take all control away from him immediately. And he may get scuffed up by it.

We hear about presumption of innocence. The fact is that is for court. The cop operates under at least a strong suspicion of guilt (depending on the situation) in contact, but during arrest he operates under a presumption of guilt. Otherwise he would not have cause to make the arrest.
Only a complete moron would be "concerned" about this guy getting a little rough treatment when he was being taken into custody.
Originally Posted by smokepole
Only a complete moron would be "concerned" about this guy getting a little rough treatment when he was being taken into custody.

And look who is concerned about the treatment on here, it all makes sense!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RWE

Link

In my opinion this pretty well addresses the how and why the scrapes on Frien's face happened.

Quote from your link:

When authorities approached Frein, the suspect had his chest down on the ground but his head was up looking at Malkowski, the marshal said. From a law enforcement perspective, that is just what you don't want.

"Never have a fugitive look at you," Malkowski explained.

Per law enforcement protocol, Frein was forced to be face-first on the asphalt looking away from the marshals (so that a suspect can't anticipate an officer's next move). In the process, his nose got cut and his face scraped.

"Sometimes things like that happen," Malkowski said.
I was concerned about him getting a little rough treatment while being taken into custody... I'd have disappointed if he wasn't smacked around more than a little..

What gets me tho is that the good folks of PA are now going to have to pay for him to be ran thru the court system, so the liberals can be all concerned " he has rights"...and then he can look forward to free room and board at the expense of the tax payers for the next 50 years...

if he is given a death sentence, he'll be well into his 50s before it is carried out, again we can thank our nations liberals on that also...
I'd FIRE the guy who did that!!! You call THAT a beating??? If you are going to do an attitude adjustment, DO IT RIGHT! You oughta be ashamed of yourself for being so half-assed!!
Originally Posted by joken2
Originally Posted by RWE

Link

In my opinion this pretty well addresses the how and why the scrapes on Frien's face happened.

Quote from your link:

When authorities approached Frein, the suspect had his chest down on the ground but his head was up looking at Malkowski, the marshal said. From a law enforcement perspective, that is just what you don't want.

"Never have a fugitive look at you," Malkowski explained.

Per law enforcement protocol, Frein was forced to be face-first on the asphalt looking away from the marshals (so that a suspect can't anticipate an officer's next move). In the process, his nose got cut and his face scraped.

"Sometimes things like that happen," Malkowski said.

Thanks for your review, joken.

I feel that my "GAF" level on this has dropped even lower than before.

In fact, I am not sure how much more effort typing I can mus
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I'd FIRE the guy who did that!!! You call THAT a beating??? If you are going to do an attitude adjustment, DO IT RIGHT! You oughta be ashamed of yourself for being so half-assed!!

Ha!!! Totally agree...though it does look that his nose is broken.. smile Pretty much a slam dunk the guy is guilty...Does anybody here REALLY think that this guy is innocent???

About the only TV I like to watch, are shows like "The First 48, Drug Wars, Lockup" etc... IMHO, I think our laws regarding the prosecution & incarceration/execution of these pieces of feces is far too lax...Not three strikes & you're out, but three strikes & you're dead...

Abrasions, IMO consistent with a hand on the back of the head pressing his face against the ground while he's being cuffed. Not a beating.

Hawkeye and Safariman are being little girls about this.

Originally Posted by Barkoff

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by tjm10025

Abrasions, IMO consistent with a hand on the back of the head pressing his face against the ground while he's being cuffed. Not a beating.

Agreed... A couple times in my life, I've looked worse coming to after a hard nights drinking. grin
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

Yep, i've always said if i'm gonna out my job on the line for tuning someone up. It's gonna be A gold medal ass whoopin
There are plenty of legitimate excessive use of force examples. This is not one of them! Glad this murderous prick is finally locked up.
Well Boo [bleep] Hoo! He should have looked a helluva lot worse than that in my opinion! Shoot a cop from ambush and think you're going to be handled with kid gloves? I think not. I thought he was a badass that wasn't going to be taken alive. Obviously not!
A body bag would have worked
better.

I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience and liberty.

The problem here Mark is that you are being the voice of stupidity. Stop yourself (if you can).

Get off the fuc.king computer and read a GD book, watch TV, ANYTHING but this forum.
Originally Posted by add
[Linked Image]

Whoever created that pic, should make one of the uber-man throwing that couple under a bus now that the uber-lanche is sold. wink

Hint..........

Hawkeye and Safariman are being little girls about this.

Originally Posted by Barkoff

[Linked Image]

Wow! Surprised how? grin
Seems to me that Frein owes the officer for a shoe shine!
IMO, the LE's on scene showed great restraint. The [bleep] bag gave up and was a statue when given commands. If he failed to what he was told or made a move towards his waist/belt area the outcome would have different.The anti LE people on this forum want this to be an abuse of power situation! Close, but no cigar!
Originally Posted by ironbender

I have never been afraid of being a minority voice in a matter of conscience and liberty.

The problem here Mark is that you are being the voice of stupidity. Stop yourself (if you can).

Get off the fuc.king computer and read a GD book, watch TV, ANYTHING but this forum.

This.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
The anti LE people on this forum want this to be an abuse of power situation! Close, but no cigar!

Yep,,,, ^^^^^
There's plenty of cases of LEO's abusing their powers out there but this ain't one of em.

The guy just got scuffed up a little and SM knows it.
He's just looking for attention.
The reason thoughtful and circumspect people oppose this sort of conduct by the police is not out of a concern over harm coming to villains. The reason is that when this kind of conduct is permitted, innocent arrestees get beaten also, despite fully cooperating. Allowing the cops to pick and choose who's "clearly" deserving of punishment and who is not sounds good to the average non-thoughtful person, if he's among the particularly trusting sort vis-a-vis agents of state power, but the problem lies in the bigger picture when this is permitted.
The high and mighty will complain about the police all day long! No matter what or how we do things! We are a failure to them, no matter what the situation or incident. Fine, as I have said before, do not call us when you are jammed up! Move to another country and see how you like the police there! These people are the ones who never do anything wrong and resent a low down public servant telling they did so, example a speeding ticket!But at the end of day they will call us and still complain about the service. So sign up, suit up and show us how its done! Just go stand in the corner and moan, like dogs without teeth, just a lot of barking! But, you will call on us when you are in a jam! You will.....
I don't give a sheet that they roughed him up a little when they caught him, what pisses me off is that they brought out a 1000 cops from everywhere in the country and hunted him till they found him and they don't do that for the ordinary folks when they get murdered. It's just another classic case of "us" vs. the "ordinary" folks. Coppers think one of their lives is more valuable than yours.
Many of the extra LE agencies that were involved (FEDs) in the search offered to help or just showed up. The help was accepted and needed. I do not think my life is more important then the public! But I do enjoy living! But know this, I am willing to die for someone that I do not know in order to save a life!That could very well be someone in your family! Or, for that matter ,you! No,I am not bragging, I am a dedicated profesional(27 yrs worth) and do my best, each and every day to supress evil in this world. I will be starting my tour today at 1530hrs. If you need something please call. We never close, not matter what!24,7,365.
Besides, I believe the level of response was similar to the DC sniper and other cases involving imminent threats to the general public that are not considered isolated crimes of passion or deaths incidental to other felonies.

Hell, a mistaken umbrella for a gun at NCA&T gets a full city/county/state post response.

The reason thoughtful and circumspect people oppose this sort of conduct by the police is not out of a concern over harm coming to villains. The reason is that when this kind of conduct is permitted, innocent arrestees get beaten also, despite fully cooperating.

I suppose you base your expert opinion as to the cause of the abrasions on his face on the fact that you are the son of a physician.

cs2blue,

Thank you for being there for the public when they need you! My brother has been a LEO for over 25 years. Things would not have turned out so "rosey" for Frein if he had been the police officer at the scene. Guarantee it.
Originally Posted by asphaltangel
cs2blue,

Thank you for being there for the public when they need you! My brother has been a LEO for over 25 years. Things would not have turned out so "rosey" for Frein if he had been the police officer at the scene. Guarantee it.

Yet, your husband thinks that Frein was "violated" as it is?
Originally Posted by 4ager
cs2blue,

I understand that. We all have a right to our own opinion. Somewhere along the line, our life experiences shape our opinions and how we see things. My experience with police has rarely been negative.
fuucking incredible..
fuucking incredible..

Really Rancho?
yep, really.

yep, really.

Brace yourself. Life is full of "incredible" experiences.
cs2blue,

I understand that. We all have a right to our own opinion. Somewhere along the line, our life experiences shape our opinions and how we see things. My experience with police has rarely been negative.

I understand that very well. I also agree with ironbender that safariman has become the village idiot around here, and I can certainly see how violating insurance regulations (and likely state/federal laws regarding the elderly and securities), and his gun business across state lines without an FFL can give him a certain paranoia about law enforcement. It must make for interesting family gatherings, to say the least.
Originally Posted by mirage243
I don't give a sheet that they roughed him up a little when they caught him, what pisses me off is that they brought out a 1000 cops from everywhere in the country and hunted him till they found him and they don't do that for the ordinary folks when they get murdered. It's just another classic case of "us" vs. the "ordinary" folks. Coppers think one of their lives is more valuable than yours.

I believe you have misread the situation.

In the big picture, murder is one of the worst crimes that can be perpetrated against another person. LEOs have the ability to fight back and are, for most folks, that thin blue line between a lawless society and a civilized one.

When you have a person willing to ambush a LEO, you have a person who is capable of doing anything to anyone. That requires an all-out response to capture them as quickly as possible. Not just from some revenge motive, or some fanciful "we're better than you are" but from a desire to stop another attack on anyone, for these people are seen as a grater threat to everyone.

Ed
Maybe it's just me, but ever since JO left it seems safariman has been on a mission to be crowned the campfires reigning attention whore...
Someone has to do it......
It seems like this thread is more about the OP getting attention than anything else... it's pitiful
git_12
Just looking at picture I would say he has a broken nose what say
you. Cheers NC
Trial by media here. Lots of emotion. However there are always two sides to every story. After the media went crazy in Ferguson, there were still a few cooler heads waiting for the rest of the facts to come out.

Well I want the rest of the facts to come out and then let justice be served. Until then.... I will just wait and see. Without taking sides there a lots of cases of criminal activity by LE.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Maybe it's just me, but ever since JO left it seems safariman has been on a mission to be crowned the campfires reigning attention whore...

We gotta deal with his wife as back-up, though..
Originally Posted by rdinak
Without taking sides there a lots of cases of criminal activity by LE.

Yep, several cases of them executing people recently . . . . . . but that's ok, they went home safely at the end of their shift, all that matters.
yep, really.

Brace yourself. Life is full of "incredible" experiences.

Just as long as I'm not lying and ripping off the elderly to make a buck, I think I can handle it.
cs2blue,

I understand that very well. I also agree with ironbender that safariman has become the village idiot around here, and I can certainly see how violating insurance regulations (and likely state/federal laws regarding the elderly and securities), and his gun business across state lines without an FFL can give him a certain paranoia about law enforcement. It must make for interesting family gatherings, to say the least.

I have generally enjoy reading your posts, your logic, and how you lay out an argument without all the drama.

I'll preface my post with the fact that my husband is quite intelligent and far from paranoid. He doesn't have anything to be paranoid about. Please understand there is no gun business and no violation of insurance regulations going on. The situation with the state of Oregon is in the distant past.

I think there is a big difference between being paranoid and having a dislike about/for something, IMHO.

"situation"
Like anyone else, in any profession you have A players and C players. Law Enforcement is no different. But..... it is a tough, complex job. Add in adrenlin, stress and healthy dose of fear, coupled with agency regs/policies. Then apply state,county law. Then drive 100MPH to get there, Look out for public, oh and your fellow brothers and sisters, Don't forget to be nice and professional too! Very complex, and why the job is way above many peoples skill set!
the job is way above many peoples skill set!

lol
"situation"

Rancho,
It's not like it is an unknown. I think most folks can figure that out. If not, maybe you would like to post more of your links. This would be a great place to post 'em up.
spin it all you want, sweetie.. it's not hard to see what your game is.
If he had done that in Miss. I guarantee there wouldn't have been any pictures taken until he came out of "protective" custody, say in a month or so!
-----

I have generally enjoy reading your posts, your logic, and how you lay out an argument without all the drama.

I'll preface my post with the fact that my husband is quite intelligent and far from paranoid. He doesn't have anything to be paranoid about. Please understand there is no gun business and no violation of insurance regulations going on. The situation with the state of Oregon is in the distant past.

I think there is a big difference between being paranoid and having a dislike about/for something, IMHO.

The gun business stopped, finally, because he was told openly that what he was doing was quite likely not legal and could easily land the two of you in very hot water. It would still be going on if several people hadn't laid out to him that if he continued that it was extremely likely that someone was going to call ATF on him and you two would be receiving a knock on the door from some rather unfriendly people who would want to see a lot of things and wouldn't take "no" or any excuse for an answer.

The issue in Oregon may have been in the past, but it's very unlikely that those specific cases were the only time he made unsuitable recommendations or dealt with investments that he did not have an appropriate license to be reviewing or recommending their replacement. A very quick search shows that he never held any securities license. Therefore, every time he reviewed any financial documents with a prospective client that contained stocks, bonds, or mutual funds - including IRAs, 401ks, or 403bs - he was breaking the law. He didn't have the credentials or licenses to review those documents or to make any recommendations about changes in or replacements to those investments. Ask yourself how many times he did this, or ask him. The rules are out there for viewing and they are very clear. I'd suspect that those cases in Oregon were just the ones that had someone file a complaint, and not the only ones in which he broke the rules, knowingly, in order to receive a healthy commission check.

The constant presentation of himself as an "estate planner" (which is a very specific license and qualification, generally requiring an accounting or law background) is yet another example of misrepresentation. He was an insurance agent and worked for one of the worst insurance companies in the nation, one that has a long history of having and training agents that intentionally break insurance regulations and state and federal laws (and rewarding them for those transgressions, until they are caught). He broke those rules and was rewarded for them, and then in Oregon tried to come up with a very poor excuse and defense as to why he did it, or why he shouldn't be punished (it wasn't his fault, the other person wanted to do it, he's sick, he's had a change of heart, wanting to move, he's a good Christian, he's broke, etc.; the same excuses he's used here every time he gets caught ripping someone off).

The ethics involved are the same as when you try to justify taking a shot you shouldn't, ass-shoot a bear, then leave it to suffer all night and finally convince a friend to come out and finish it off (a possible game law violation in Washington). You do all this, and they you brag about it as some kind of Herculean feat, saying that only you and only your oddball wildcat magnum would have been capable of creating that kind of fiasco (which, perhaps, is true). Then, when called on those things, you revert right back to the same excuses (sick, broke, good Christian, etc.) as a rationale.

The drama is what your husband brings on himself and what he seems to live for. The drama is a sickness and chronic case of breaking rules whenever you can see a benefit for yourself, regardless of who or what gets hurt along the way because only you (meaning him) matter and the ends (getting what he wants) always justify any means. When caught, revert back to the "I'm sick; I'm broke; I'm just a poor, good Christian" line of defense. I'd suspect this has been the case for him for many years.

There's no drama here in my post. Those things are fact. You may not like them, but facts they are.

This thread and many others are simply attention whoring by him. Ironbender gave sound advice: he needs to get off the computer, read a book, go fishing, watch TV, do SOMETHING else rather than continue to draw attention to himself. The more attention he draws, the more likely it is that someone will call some very unwanted attention to his dealings (especially regarding the gun business he was running as the statute of limitations on that is quite long).

Sometimes, you just have to know when to put the shovel down and stop digging.
The gun business stopped, finally, because he was told openly that what he was doing was quite likely not legal and could easily land the two of you in very hot water. It would still be going on if several people hadn't laid out to him that if he continued that it was extremely likely that someone was going to call ATF on him and you two would be receiving a knock on the door from some rather unfriendly people who would want to see a lot of things and wouldn't take "no" or any excuse for an answer.

The issue in Oregon may have been in the past, but it's very unlikely that those specific cases were the only time he made unsuitable recommendations or dealt with investments that he did not have an appropriate license to be reviewing or recommending their replacement. A very quick search shows that he never held any securities license. Therefore, every time he reviewed any financial documents with a prospective client that contained stocks, bonds, or mutual funds - including IRAs, 401ks, or 403bs - he was breaking the law. He didn't have the credentials or licenses to review those documents or to make any recommendations about changes in or replacements to those investments. Ask yourself how many times he did this, or ask him. The rules are out there for viewing and they are very clear. I'd suspect that those cases in Oregon were just the ones that had someone file a complaint, and not the only ones in which he broke the rules, knowingly, in order to receive a healthy commission check.

The constant presentation of himself as an "estate planner" (which is a very specific license and qualification, generally requiring an accounting or law background) is yet another example of misrepresentation. He was an insurance agent and worked for one of the worst insurance companies in the nation, one that has a long history of having and training agents that intentionally break insurance regulations and state and federal laws (and rewarding them for those transgressions, until they are caught). He broke those rules and was rewarded for them, and then in Oregon tried to come up with a very poor excuse and defense as to why he did it, or why he shouldn't be punished (it wasn't his fault, the other person wanted to do it, he's sick, he's had a change of heart, wanting to move, he's a good Christian, he's broke, etc.; the same excuses he's used here every time he gets caught ripping someone off).

The ethics involved are the same as when you try to justify taking a shot you shouldn't, ass-shoot a bear, then leave it to suffer all night and finally convince a friend to come out and finish it off (a possible game law violation in Washington). You do all this, and they you brag about it as some kind of Herculean feat, saying that only you and only your oddball wildcat magnum would have been capable of creating that kind of fiasco (which, perhaps, is true). Then, when called on those things, you revert right back to the same excuses (sick, broke, good Christian, etc.) as a rationale.

The drama is what your husband brings on himself and what he seems to live for. The drama is a sickness and chronic case of breaking rules whenever you can see a benefit for yourself, regardless of who or what gets hurt along the way because only you (meaning him) matter and the ends (getting what he wants) always justify any means. When caught, revert back to the "I'm sick; I'm broke; I'm just a poor, good Christian" line of defense. I'd suspect this has been the case for him for many years.

There's no drama here in my post. Those things are fact. You may not like them, but facts they are.

This thread and many others are simply attention whoring by him. Ironbender gave sound advice: he needs to get off the computer, read a book, go fishing, watch TV, do SOMETHING else rather than continue to draw attention to himself. The more attention he draws, the more likely it is that someone will call some very unwanted attention to his dealings (especially regarding the gun business he was running as the statute of limitations on that is quite long).

Well said.
Helluva post!
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Well said.

+1. But nothing will change.
The world is full of gold diggers, that upon reaching bottom, start digging sideways.
Originally Posted by RWE
The world is full of gold diggers, that upon reaching bottom, start digging sideways.

Ironically, that's called a 'shaft'. smile
smile
Like anyone else, in any profession you have A players and C players. Law Enforcement is no different. But..... it is a tough, complex job. Add in adrenlin, stress and healthy dose of fear, coupled with agency regs/policies. Then apply state,county law. Then drive 100MPH to get there, Look out for public, oh and your fellow brothers and sisters, Don't forget to be nice and professional too! Very complex, and why the job is way above many peoples skill set!

Real drama here! Been watching lots of COPS reruns, evidently.

Northcountry. I can't say whether it was broken or not. I have my doubts, simply because most of the noses ive seen broken bled heavily, and even the photos snapped by press very soon after arrest show no signs of a bloody nose. To me it looks like a big nasty rugburn.

To Mirage243

I've seen more than a couple homicide cases that brought numerous agencies out. The most recent Was a husband and wife killed in their own home. It brought not only the majority of depts from our County, but also from across the State border. NYSP brought in tracking dogs to try and pick up a scent. They also sent forensic teams to assist with our SP forensic team to help process the scene. Hell, we even had academy cadets helping to grid search the woods around the home.

Ed is spot on with what he said, but i'll also add that manhunts for cop killers get better ratings so the media covers them more especially in a relatively small town like this one was. So, you see. It isn't that "normal" citizen murders don't draw multiple agencies, they do it's that folks like you just don't see it because it isn't as sensationalized
Gitem,they just had a good cut man waiting in the wings.
That's why not much blood on nose or face. grin
[Linked Image]

laugh
Outstanding post.

Yet I fear Ironbender is correct.
Originally Posted by hangunnr
[Linked Image]

laugh

For the record, it was only 743 words.

Not 1000.
The reason thoughtful and circumspect people oppose this sort of conduct by the police

I'm thoughtful, and circumspect, but have no problem whatsoever with the way Frein was treated.
Just as You expect poloticians to follow the Constitution regarding the 2nd Amendment(Me Too), I expect the police to follow the Constitution no matter the criminal.

Too many folks on the "fire" are too willing to suspend the Constitution when it fits there agenda.
The situation with the state of Oregon is in the distant past.

The "situation" culminated in action against your husband in 2011, did it not?

"Distant past," indeed.
The reason thoughtful and circumspect people oppose this sort of conduct by the police

I'm thoughtful, and circumspect, but have no problem whatsoever with the way Frein was treated.
Then, as far as I'm concerned, you're not.
Originally Posted by 9point3
Just as You expect poloticians to follow the Constitution regarding the 2nd Amendment(Me Too), I expect the police to follow the Constitution no matter the criminal.

Too many folks on the "fire" are too willing to suspend the Constitution when it fits there agenda.
You noticed that, did you?
Well, all I can say is that the opinions you derive about members here is based only on what you read here.

Not reality.

My guess is that the majority of things people post have no more bearing in reality than the veracity of someone who hates the government, but works as a public school teacher.
The pic of Frein that was posted post-arrest, appears to me to be consistent with his head being held down as he was cuffed, or turned away from the Marshal as was stated in TRH's link.

If Frein took a beating, he'd look like it - this ain't it.

I'm sure the Marshals were well aware of what a beating would do to this case. Frein was restrained and got some minor abrasions during the arrest. That's it.

Now, try him and fry him.
The scum bag will have probably 200 Women writing to him in prison wanting to marry him. crazy
Originally Posted by RWE
Well, all I can say is that the opinions you derive about members here is based only on what you read here.

Not reality.

My guess is that the majority of things people post have no more bearing in reality than the veracity of someone who hates the government, but works as a public school teacher.
I don't hate the government. I hate tyranny.
Is Frein the "kook fringe" Michael Brown?
If a rugburn to force compliance is what is needed to avoid shooting the SOB to perpetually gain compliance then I consider it a "better" solution.
After due process I think he needs to hang, or get the chair, or gas chamber, or whatever you think it is "humane", but if guilty he needs to stop sucking air and wasting resources.

Would you have rather get him tased into compliance? Or better yet sedate him from afar with a dart and relocate just like a nuisance animal?
I am not a police officer, but I have been around people who fight evil day in and day out, and when you are going into a situation that can prove deadly, I would rather be LEOs staying alive than the scumbags.
Originally Posted by Sponxx
I would rather be LEOs staying alive than the scumbags.
So all who are arrested by cops are scumbags??

PS The guy didn't resist arrest.
...I am not a police officer, but I have been around people who fight evil day in and day out...

LE groupie? smile
Rug burn is a good analogy.
Superhero sidekick.
Robin? smile

Yes. And Hawkeye is an expery on police procedure, because his dad is a physician

Yes. And Hawkeye is an expery on police procedure, because his dad is a physician
You can't get me off your mind, can you? Like I said, you need to start charging rent for my constant occupancy in your head.
Safariman,

It's obvious you were never in law enforcement, or your attitude would be somewhat different.
The scum bag will have probably 200 Women writing to him in prison wanting to marry him. crazy

Well at least 2, NWA, and SAC. crazy

You can't get me off your mind, can you? Like I said, you need to start charging rent for my constant occupancy in your head.

Peeker...
I would rather be LEOs staying alive than the scumbags.
So all who are arrested by cops are scumbags??

Per report he was not compliant with "look away" until they forced him. I don't like tyranny either and back in Peru I have seen corruption and police abuse waaaay worse than you can imagine.
Right now the pot is being stirred by the OP on purpose and I am playing devil's advocate to the premise of "not resisting arrest" because that means "do exactly as told when you are told".

By the way, I don't think everyone who gets arrested is a scumbag, however if there is an arrest warrant police operate on the premise they may be... and if you are going in to apprehend someone who has killed you have to operate under the premise he could do it again. He had ambushed and killed already, why would he trick officers into peacefully giving up and them killing them when they give him half a chance?

That would equate into approaching a rapist with your pants downs and ass in the air just because he is giving up... yes make it a sig line.:)
Originally Posted by pal
...I am not a police officer, but I have been around people who fight evil day in and day out...

LE groupie? smile
Doctor

The details of the arrest indicate he did resist. Failing to comply with a stated directive during the course of an arrest is resistance. It is known as passive resistance and is used many times by suspects to make the arrest more troublesome for the officers. In this case the officer told him to turn his head, which contains his biter, away from the officer, and he failed to comply. For the officer's safety he had to gain compliance and it appears he did so with a minimal amount of force. If that little rug burn as it was earlier described, constitutes excessive force in your book then may I politely suggest you extract your head from your posterior.

Don't know if you've ever been bitten by an offender but it sucks. Aside from the injury from a bite (one of my sergeants lost a finger tip), there is the potential for contact with body fluid pathogens. I've had to endure the prophylactic protocol after an exposure. It's no fun being just friends with your wife for six months.

That officer did right. Get over it.
Peeker...
Weak.
Originally Posted by mart

The details of the arrest indicate he did resist. Failing to comply with a stated directive during the course of an arrest is resistance. It is known as passive resistance and is used many times by suspects to make the arrest more troublesome for the officers. In this case the officer told him to turn his head, which contains his biter, away from the officer, and he failed to comply. For the officer's safety he had to gain compliance and it appears he did so with a minimal amount of force. If that little rug burn as it was earlier described, constitutes excessive force in your book then may I politely suggest you extract your head from your posterior.

Don't know if you've ever been bitten by an offender but it sucks. Aside from the injury from a bite (one of my sergeants lost a finger tip), there is the potential for contact with body fluid pathogens. I've had to endure the prophylactic protocol after an exposure. It's no fun being just friends with your wife for six months.

Even weaker.

Even weaker.

You were a biter when you were a child, weren't you.
...You were a biter when you were a child, weren't you.

No ankle biting! smile
"troubling part"....troubling part is he wrote he waited till he had the shot and then took it, said he was suprised at how fast the trooper fell! the govt. spent millions of dollars chasing him around and now we gotta worry about the lump on his head???

kiss his ass and put him on a pedistal if you want to but the troubling thing is now we have to spend millions more to convict his ass!
Thousands of people slip and die in the shower. ..happens in jails too!

whistle

Even weaker.

You were a biter when you were a child, weren't you.

Bet his boyfriend broke him of that habit.
Peeker...
Weak.

Dipshit they should water board his ass every day for the next two years and then just hang him and leave him for all to see. You have to be the dumbest jackass on the internet. Go chew on your mom for mis-using your knives, grill another steak with the Styrofoam pad stuck to it (but eat it this time), shrink wrap your shower gun, look for scary negroes in pickup trucks, look for spider eyes in your lawn at night,drop your concealed carry handgun in public again...the list of your accomplishments is endless.
And that's just what he has admitted to on here........
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
And that's just what he has admitted to on here........

Well, that and to carrying weapons daily on school grounds (assuming that he is actually working as a teacher at all).
Hell doesn't Fla have the "locked in the vehicle law" like nc?
Makes you wonder what he's done that he HASN'T posted on here?

Again assuming anything he's posted has any truth to it at all.
The nose gash and the left side bruising indicates a little weight was placed on the back of his head. Some premature justice got in the way of a good arrest.
Lots of sho nuf innanet exspurts up in heah tonight!

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Lots of sho nuf innanet exspurts up in heah tonight!

Amusing isn't it
Abandoned hangar in the middle of nowhere, by all accounts, Frein would be sucking a "self inflicted" if the cops were as bad as everyone says.

But hell, let me get the kooks fired up, and note that it was the feds who grabbed him - as he was in fact a government op. Had the state po-po got there first, Frein would be getting a closed casket.

C'mon, hawk, can I get a +1?
Actually, that's a good (conspiracy) point. The Feds can't catch a cold in a kindergarten. They had to have a hand in this, and just enough "roughing him up" to pass the local cop smell test when they hauled him out.

The locals would have smoked him or beaten him to a pulp.

Then, as far as I'm concerned, you're not.

I guess it is really a good thing that I don't crave, need, or even particularly want your approval, then, huh?
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The nose gash and the left side bruising indicates a little weight was placed on the back of his head. Some premature justice got in the way of a good arrest.

Nothing Hawkeye didn't do when he was a white=coated goon in a psych ward. You know, when he was protecting the doctors.
Actually, that's a good (conspiracy) point. The Feds can't catch a cold in a kindergarten. They had to have a hand in this, and just enough "roughing him up" to pass the local cop smell test when they hauled him out.

Wrong. He is a CIA operative working in the US. He isn't really hurt at all just has a little psoriasis problem.

The president sent him to shoot some cops so that the cops would start shooting every one not carrying a badge.
Is my double sided non stick tin foil hat on straight?

Wrong. He is a CIA operative working in the US.

Mossad. Same thing, really.

Wrong. He is a CIA operative working in the US.

Mossad. Same thing, really.

that's IT! why he even has a jewish name! (eye roll)
Bad thing about that picture being posted is that Frein and his sister will now sue the cops for big bucks and probably will win. She's not even sure that he did what he is accused of.
Originally Posted by RWE
Abandoned hangar in the middle of nowhere, by all accounts, Frein would be sucking a "self inflicted" if the cops were as bad as everyone says.

But hell, let me get the kooks fired up, and note that it was the feds who grabbed him - as he was in fact a government op. Had the state po-po got there first, Frein would be getting a closed casket.

C'mon, hawk, can I get a +1?

Careful, yer gonna get all them nice folks in Ferguson all fired up again and then there's gonna be hell to pay.
© 24hourcampfire