Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
If they are not willing to mano-y-mano with Obama, why the hell were they elected? And here I thought Republicans were going to repeal Obamacare and restore stolen liberties. These phony Republicans are looking for plausible excuses to retain liberty-stealing Obama policies such as Obamacare and ridiculous foreign wars that make his homies very rich. What a fool I was. JK. Republicans revealed their neocon colors to me a long time ago.

This is why I wouldn't care were the Republican Party destroy itself. It is the mirror image of the other party. I would have had some respect for Republicans were they committed to repealing Obamacare, restoring liberties, repealing the Patriot Act, NDAA, preventing deficit spending, eliminating pork barrel transfer payments, restoring the 10th Amendment (decentralizing the federal government), and exposing the creation of enemies that serve the purpose of justifying foreign warfare, and many, many others. But Republicans have announced that they'll be good working with Obamanation. And that party wonders why it's losing membership.

Obamacare along with Obamacide are here to stay. Those of us who pay insurance premiums will see them increase along with co-pays just so us along with hapless others can be forced to keep insurance companies in big profits. And we will receive compromised quality of care and greatly increased costs.

Obama justified Obamacare in part due to medical related BK's. My prediction is that because exponentially increased cost of health care, medical related BK's are going to explode.

Last edited by SansSouci; 11/05/14.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DFTFT.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
DFTFT.

Don't worry. We won't feed you. Knowledge has yet to work for you. Why would we expect a different outcome? After all, we know the definition of insanity.

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And here I thought Republicans were going to repeal Obamacare and restore stolen liberties.
It's a hopeless cause until at least 2016. A repeal will most assuredly be vetoed & we didn't elect a 2/3 majority in the senate to override it.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Rock,

You're right, I know that congress will need to be veto-proof. However, I still don't see Republicans repealing that abomination of Obamacare. They're spineless. And the last thing I wanted to read from McConnell was Republicans' willingness to work with Obamanation.

Even were a Republican to win in '16, and even were he to have both houses of congress, I do not believe that they'll repeal Obamacare. Done damage is hard to undo.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Poor sandypussy, you gotta mix up your MO and come around some other time besides election time.

Your act of bashing GOP candidates is wearing thin and has been for a while. I mean you can only pretend to be conservative for so long before you true motives show up, i.e. elect more dems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the politicians that advocate repeal, are blowing smoke to gain attention

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SansSouci
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
DFTFT.

Don't worry. We won't feed you. Knowledge has yet to work for you. Why would we expect a different outcome? After all, we know the definition of insanity.

Weak, try again. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (160user, 007FJ, 1234, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 66 invisible), 2,976 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,745
Posts18,514,518
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.