-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can keep all those wet backs down there.....must SUCK BALLZ!

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by eh76
My apologies..

Ah, crap! Did I miss something I was supposed to be offended by? I'm kinda new to this forum posting stuff, and I don't always recognize when I'm supposed to get angry.

To be honest, I did mention Wyoming partly cause I noticed that's your location. My apologies as well.

And I agree about the fog lights too.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I guess drivers licenses come in cereal boxes now?

Having a drivers license doesn't necessarily mean one knows how to drive.

I'm living proof of it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa
My beef is with those boneheads in Wyoming that don't know how to dim their headlights. Or do know how, but are just pricks.

Not just Wyoming ...bet there are plenty in you locale and everywhere else. Add to that the dumbasses that think driving with their fog lights on is cool.

Keith,

I have to admit that I'm one of those boneheads that drives with my foglights on in critter rich areas. Been able to sow down for deer on more than one occasion because the side of the road was better illuminated. I know I would have nailed a few if I hadn't seen them.

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
anyone driving slower than me is a road hog, anyone faster is an idiot. I have noticed lots of "angry" driving lately, charging stop signs nosing out way too far on side streets, brights (unless it is really dark, then no lights), lane splitting (in cars, not bikes), driving 15 over on streets, tailgating, right turns from left lane, and the occassional driving against traffic.

Turn signals are an enigma, if you use them, a lot of people will speed up to keep you from changing lanes.

OTH, the other day a BMW did slow, and signal me to come on over when I needed to change lanes

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
However,

I also have low tolerance for poorly aimed headlights, cheap Chinese blue HID kits in headlights that weren't designed for them, and azzholes that won't dip their lights. I can play chicken.
[Linked Image]

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by badger
Originally Posted by dassa
My beef is with those boneheads in Wyoming that don't know how to dim their headlights. Or do know how, but are just pricks.

Not just Wyoming ...bet there are plenty in you locale and everywhere else. Add to that the dumbasses that think driving with their fog lights on is cool.

Keith,

I have to admit that I'm one of those boneheads that drives with my foglights on in critter rich areas. Been able to sow down for deer on more than one occasion because the side of the road was better illuminated. I know I would have nailed a few if I hadn't seen them.

My fog lights have their own off/on switch but they're also wired to the dimmer. When I hit the dimmer the fogs also go off. Hit the brights and they come back on.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by badger
However,

I also have low tolerance for poorly aimed headlights, cheap Chinese blue HID kits in headlights that weren't designed for them, and azzholes that won't dip their lights. I can play chicken.
[Linked Image]

I like the way you think!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by yeselk
Aholes that don't use turn signals

All the wetbacks in TX don't even know that there is a turn signal lever in their vehicle. mad

Yes, but they are trying to save electricity and turn signal bulbs. That's NWAs buds by the way.

Last edited by eyeball; 11/08/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I figure that anyone going slower than me is an idiot and anyone going faster is an a-hole. laugh

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B3

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I suggest you do not move to Korea. crazy

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You can always spot a new fresh wetback driving in TX. They all drive about 10mph below the speed limit, hoping they won't get pulled over.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
My favorite are the idiots that pull out in front of you and when you pass them they flip you off and tailgate you.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Or the folks who pull out in front of you, then never get up to the speed limit. It really bugs me when I'm the only car on the road, and they could have waited 2 seconds and got behind me.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 12344mag
My favorite are the idiots that pull out in front of you and when you pass them they flip you off and tailgate you.

That was you???

grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep left lane is for passing....some people are just too stupid to realize it..even when signed

I never have figured out why "Keep right except to pass" is so damned hard to understand. eek

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
no place in America can top Miami/South Florida for bad drivers. Period. End of discussion.

Like Badger, I have zero tolerance for drivers that have no concept of dimming their lights for oncoming cars. I have two sets of lights on my 4Runner. The smaller ones are 50 watts each, the larger are 100 watt Hellas. Those will get your attention.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 11/09/14.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i drive like a bat out of hell but am touchy as hell bout passing someone....either had to lock them up, crowd the ditch or taken the ditch from idiots passing when they shouldnt...

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I always get pissed at the idiots that don't slow down when you meet them on gravel.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
While taking their half out of the middle?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (204guy, 12344mag, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 60 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,246
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.