Print Thread
Hop To
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
so,and i'm just asking, ok? we've been importing foreigners for ages. with proper paper work, and a dedication to become an American they were given a free peice of paperwork.

so, what if, and i'm just asking, ok? what if all boundary lines wee eliminated? well, they already are between the spanish speaking mexicans and the US.

so, if the boundary lines disappeared, as they already have, what might be the effect?

seriously folks, the discussion needs to be engaged.

what are the gains, what are the cost?

and who owns what, exactly??

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Are you serious? You're wondering what would happen if there were no defined countries; no sovereign nations?

Honestly, if you were properly educated, you wouldn't even consider asking this question. But, since you did pose the question, we can assume you are ignorant of basic economics. The short answer to your question is that there would be world wide chaos.

G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
my God, someone is brave enough to engage the discussion, right here on the www. lol.

thank you for your willingness to engage.

humans do breath air, drink water, and eat food from all parts of the Globe. i see the food ofered for sale in the local Kroger, publix, ingles, etc. of course they trade in global food products for a profit, and who can blame them? lol

oil comes from Venezuela, or whereever.

so, what is the purpose of national boundaries again? just tell us, ok?

G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
now that the existing duly President has been elected, will the new President countermand every executive order he made?

i mean, are we going to allow the invasion of the US by illegal aliens or not?

the next presidential election is in front of us, and facing us.

are we a Sovereign Nation or not? and at this point, what possible diffence could it make??

i say this Nation rules the Vorld. what do you say?

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
The main purpose is the security of citizens, both physically and economically.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe dress in your nice clothes, fill your wallet with US dollars, and drive your late model car into Juarez for a week-long vacation and get back to us.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (AnthonyB, alwaysoutdoors, 160user, 35, 10ring1, 7887mm08, 13 invisible), 1,475 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,209
Posts18,503,888
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.