Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
NBN

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
nope! nig would not give it up. She got another one from the Saints team.

If you really like something,you better buy two!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I had been there I Gaur an TEE you the original ball given to her would have been back in her hands within minutes.

Where are the chivalrous men these days? The natural born defenders of the ladies and the weaker among us?

With that many people around, and one would assume some of them were men, how did this lowlife get away with such behaviour? I am saddened and sickened by the lack of intervention. Has the whole male portion of our country become this emasculated and sheep like?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
^Irony^

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is rich.......

Praise God.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
As mentioned,one would think his peeps around him would have shamed him into giving the ball to who it was intended for. SAD

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
If I had been there I Gaur an TEE you the original ball given to her would have been back in her hands within minutes.

You couldn't make a Chihuahua shake.

Back away from yourself.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Where are the chivalrous men these days? The natural born defenders of the ladies and the weaker among us?

With that many people around, and one would assume some of them were men, how did this lowlife get away with such behaviour? I am saddened and sickened by the lack of intervention. Has the whole male portion of our country become this emasculated and sheep like?

Were you born a pompous a$$ or do you work at it daily?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was taught to be Chivalrous. Nothing pompous about that or asking where the ream men were at the time of the theft.

I have no patience or tolerance for violence on women perpetrated by a man. I absolutely WILL get involved and intervien. I have done this in the past and my core values have not changed in that regard.

The incident does raise the question of where were the men around this incident who should have stepped in with as much force as neccessary to reverse the actions of the lowlife who perpetrated this act of violent theft.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Agree. Somebody should've kicked his ass. The nog has no shame.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Southern Hospitality and manners...I've heard about it.

"It's not the arrow, it's the Indian."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Agree. Somebody should've kicked his ass. The nog has no shame.

+1.

And then the "real man" could go to jail for assault and who knows what else. Not to mention probably get sued into oblivion by the black guy.

LOL
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
They are a protected class and they know that nothing will be done in response to their animalistic behavior.

He's the new Katrina "Lootie" for the city of nawwwwlens to celebrate. Scum. Hopefully somebody good at photoshop will make him a famous internet meme like lootie.

[Linked Image]

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I was taught to be Chivalrous. Nothing pompous about that or asking where the ream men were at the time of the theft.

I have no patience or tolerance for violence on women perpetrated by a man. I absolutely WILL get involved and intervien. I have done this in the past and my core values have not changed in that regard.

The incident does raise the question of where were the men around this incident who should have stepped in with as much force as neccessary to reverse the actions of the lowlife who perpetrated this act of violent theft.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image]

LOL.... not me and especially not now! But, there was a time, and I hope that time is not past, that ALL young men were taught to come to the aid of a lady, and not allow lowlifes like the football thief to perpetrate such an act without any thought to one's personal safety or consequences.

THANKS to all who are trying to make fun of me and the long held standards of chivalry by admitting here, in a public forum, that you really ARE the cowards and chickens that I have suggested you are for name calling and cyber-stalking. But can only act like a tough guy from the safety and anonymity of behind a keyboard. You have made my point for me, in spades.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Lootie" is busy up in Missouri these days. whistle

FJB & FJT
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'd like to think that every male on here would attempt to get the ball back for her, but someone who always complains abut their ailments and then makes statements such as this, or the always classic, "come here and say it to my face" line gets old and tiresome. That along with other your passive aggressive way of saying your way is better while bad mouthing others, then getting indignant for being called out about it is pathetic. With the classifieds fiasco, and your past with the insurance issue, the way to improve your standing is humility, not being a pompous ass.

With people who used to stay quiet about you attacking you, and the ones who defending you staying quiet, you may want to look in the mirror and rethink what you type before you do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
I'd like to think that every male on here would attempt to get the ball back for her, but someone who always complains abut their ailments and then makes statements such as this, or the always classic, "come here and say it to my face" line gets old and tiresome. That along with other your passive aggressive way of saying your way is better while bad mouthing others, then getting indignant for being called out about it is pathetic. With the classifieds fiasco, and your past with the insurance issue, the way to improve your standing is humility, not being a pompous ass.

With people who used to stay quiet about you attacking you, and the ones who defending you staying quiet, you may want to look in the mirror and rethink what you type before you do.

I'd say that's a rather fine assessment/summation on this whole matter.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by MarlinMark
Southern Hospitality and manners...I've heard about it.

We had it, too, until the yanks took over.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports."

Remain virtuous and strong against the doubters!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (007FJ, 204guy, 222Sako, 160user, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,428 guests, and 1,166 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,527
Posts18,491,115
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.