Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
or try rananker near new london

FJB
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Thanks, just kinda last to scout a new spot I think. Since I'll be up that way, and expectations aren't high, I may just take a ride.

I'm assuming the regs aren't the same as they are at the 2 I mentioned?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
not sure

FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Albeit under trying and stressful circumstances around your home place, ....WELCOME !

Really appreciate the local, "boots on the ground" updates that RC, and you are providing.

Stay safe, and keep your powder dry, Amigo.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by MoBassMan
Thanks Scott. I wasn't sure what to expect here, being new, so the warm welcome is nice.

I lurked a bit, and saw this was a place I definitely belonged. I'm Bob, BTW.

The username comes from all the fishing I did out around Sullivan/Bourbon. I miss that part really bad, as I had lakes I'd slay the Crappie, and catch 6-8 pound Bass every Spring. Had 2 different farms I could hunt whenever I want, which was the big loss, as I can still hit the lakes.

You know rifle season is happening here now. I have yet to be out, but am going to try to make a trip up past Troy in the morning, for a day or 2.

I do worry a little about leaving right now, as I'm sure they'll release the verdict while I'm gone. I don't care for the thought of my wife, and the son still living with us, being home alone.

It feels like they're holding the whole damn city hostage.

Hi Bob, Why don't you take your wife and son with you hunting?
It may also give your wife some comfort to be with you at this time.

IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Thanks guys. Wyogal, my wife runs a business from home, that has to stay going, and my son has already missed a lot of school, after having an ear infection.

I'll only be a little over an hour away, and I have reception where I scouted, so I'll just head back if the announcement comes down.

Crossfire, I'm not doing much lately, with rehabbing my back, so I have plenty of time to update things. I hope I'm wrong and it's not as bad as I think it will be, but I'm not optimistic at all.

To top it off, my little sis just moved back here from IN last month. She has a 10 y.o. daughter, and her husband flys corporate for Boeing (on the hit list). He's away quite a bit, so we may all hunker down in the same place for a bit. I'm taking her to the range Friday, and getting her started training.

Great place, and I appreciate everyone's comments.
Bob

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The good news is most neggars can't read so the list is pretty damn useless. hahahahaha

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
That's a good one FF- but sadly, it's true.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

174 members (470Evans, 01Foreman400, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 16penny, 44mc, 15 invisible), 1,738 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,692
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.