Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Can't trust them and this clown is a great example. Fulfilled his contract then went to work trying to feed people. Disgraceful.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Scott F
Can't trust them and this clown is a great example. Fulfilled his contract then went to work trying to feed people. Disgraceful.

^^^ + 100

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Tell us about the hundreds of thousands of nlgger gang members destroying our cities.

We have dumped BILLIONS OF $$$$$ into their communities and it's worse than ever.

Maybe you'd like to make a donation to the NAACP ?

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/...n-in-her-home-b99392981z1-283081241.html

Hey Robie !!!

Put up some links to Honkie muther fu g g ing white guys raping eldely women of color.

I'll wait. Hurry back my brutha !

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Scott F

Too bad the MSM & his local hood rat gangbanger leaders can't see the forrest for the trees.....the world could be a better place...I'm not a dreamer though & see what reality for what it is...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Rob,

Do you have a percent of contributing blacks to the noncontributing blacks? Will there be enough space on here to post the zeros right side of the decimal point?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...the highest-paid centre in the NFL...

Centre? .............huh?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I met one just this evening that was feeding the hungry too! What a coincidence!

He had hit a whitetail yearling as it and the doe crossed the road. Hit it with his new Dodge Challenger and broke it's pelvis. It was flailing around bleating, trying the get up, but all it could do was continually slam it's own head down on the pavement. That's why I carry a Colt .45.... nuff said.

A guy that lived 1/2 mile away asked if I wanted it, I so, no, but could he use it? He lit up, and said sure! smile I loaded it and took it to his house rather than throw it in the back seat of his Chrysler 300 and delivered it for processing.

He commented about how happy his wife and kids would be to have some fresh venison. I told him to thank the guy in the Challenger... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Too bad this isn't the norm rather than the exception. I'd love nothing more than for every black man to succeed and be a contributing member of society.

Unfortunately a majority of people like to make excuses for them and enable them to continue to be a drain on society. It really is too bad because if they actually got called out for there behavior instead of having 10 apologist to the one guy calling like it is they might begin to dig themselves out of the hole they have dug, and repair their image. Until that happens nothing will change.

Cool link though.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
kind of a goofy thread. Calling out all the racists on the 'fire I suppose?

Still, with $25 million in the bank, I guess you can do nice things for folks.

Sam......

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by heavywalker

Too bad this isn't the norm rather than the exception. I'd love nothing more than for every black man to succeed and be a contributing member of society.

Unfortunately a majority of people like to make excuses for them and enable them to continue to be a drain on society. It really is too bad because if they actually got called out for there behavior instead of having 10 apologist to the one guy calling like it is they might begin to dig themselves out of the hole they have dug, and repair their image. Until that happens nothing will change.

Cool link though.
WINNER !!!! pretty much what I eluded to in a thread a few days ago by mr rob , rob give it up nigs and people like yo are their own worst enemy

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

Not all blacks are "N's", and not all "N's" are black.

It's not rocket science.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Agreed!

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

It's not rocket science.

Agreed! I've got some black friends. Don't have any Nigra friends.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I know there are a lot of issues in the black community. I get it. But there is a large, very rural area not more than a mile or 2 as the crow flies from my home that is almost all black. This community sends their kids to the same school I graduated from in 1976 and taught at until I retired in 2010. It is just not the same as what I see on TV.

Most of these blacks are just as redneck as Larry the Cable guy. Many of them drive around in lifted pickups and it is not uncommon to see 8-10 riding on horesback through the neighborhoods wearing their cowboy hats and dusters on weekends.

In the 12 years I was in school, and the 30 I taught I had the occasional issue with a handful of black kids. But no more than white kids. Percentage wise, probably less issues.

I think the real problem is rural vs urban. I see an awful lot of white urban kids that are just as bad as the urban blacks.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

It's not rocket science.

nailed it

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[quote=rockinbbar]I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

It's not rocket science. [/quote 10-4 , If I were a black man I'd be mad as hell with the way the blacks (nigs) are are acting these days,problem is the nigs out number the black folks by a LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ldholton; 11/20/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ldholton
[quote=rockinbbar]I just think some folks need to be able to tell the difference between black folks and "N-ggers"...

It's not rocket science. [/quote 10-4 , If I were a black man I'd be mad as hell with the way the blacks (nigs) are are acting these days,problem is the nigs out number the black folks by a LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if other folks on this board were making the distinction you make, I'd have no issue. But there not. For most, black = n-gger.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by heavywalker

True dat.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 69 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,378 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,452
Posts18,471,079
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.