Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The really stupid thing about it all, on face value, I don't have too much of a problem with what he said. Those sound like good things to do. But, he isn't going to do them. It will still be a free for all. And the announcement is going to cause hordes of illegals to flood our borders. And of course, there is the whole issue of shredding the constitution.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
1. Pass a repeal and let him veto it.
2. Bring it back for debate and force the Democrats to vote on it as we approach the 2016 election. Make the rat bastards stand up and defend amnesty for illegals.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Pretty much says it all...

[Linked Image]

Yes, that is exactly it!

His Petulance cannot act by fiat on this and he knows it. If he does, he loses at the SCOTUS and he likely faces impeachment. His Petulance demands a bill, and a bill he will receive. It will not be one he likes, but it will pass to him and it will be bipartisan. There are too many vulnerable D Senators and reps up in '16 that cannot side with him on this and that know he cannot and will not help them.

The real battle, now, will be between the old guard (McConnell, McLame, Grahamnesty, Boehner) and the new guard (Cruz, Sessions, Paul, Gowdy) for control of Congress. If the old win, they will send a milquetoast bill that coddles His Petulance and sells out America. If the new guard wins, His Petulance will know what a red line drawn really means (or, we will all know that we've been had completely).

Well said 4ager!!
America is in a fight for its very Existence.
Of course that is what decades of DemocRat tyranny and Repukelican "go along, to get along" gets you.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This place is a freaking loony bin. Like a wax museum with a pulse.

Surprised the fires don't spread and burn everyone of us down.

Randy you're at least spot on and I know that because I listened to him as well. How in the hell can anyone make any logical judgement having not listened to him?

Impeachment my ass. Fat chance!

GOP is on the clock boys!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
This place is a freaking loony bin. Like a wax museum with a pulse.

Surprised the fires don't spread and burn everyone of us down.

Randy you're at least spot on and I know that because I listened to him as well. How in the hell can anyone make any logical judgement having not listened to him?

Impeachment my ass. Fat chance!

GOP is on the clock boys!

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The only ones who can impeach him are Democrats....

The Republicans just need to keep giving him rope; he's doing great.

As far as bankrupting our future, some have arrived way too late to the party and no one will line up for less freebies.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No bill should be necessary. What's necessary is a slam dunk shut it down because it's illegal.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I think a Federal Income Tax, Social Security and basing a currency on fiat is illegal, but damned if anyone over the last hundred years has gone to prison over any of it.

Passing a bill is obviously a joke, but it will put his ass in a sling and garner more attention than hollering "its illegal"!

Simply because 3/4's or 7/8ths of what the Federal government has been doing isn't Constitutional and the basic law isn't being enforced in deference to "winning".

It's about the billionth thing declared as "illegal"; making it look like the President won't do a "new" bill to "fix" everything might at least make a 24 hour news cycle.

Sad.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
It still requires 2/3rd majority in the Senate to remove him. Which 12 Senate Democrats would join us in the proceedings?

It did not take 2/3rd majority in the Senate to remove Nixon.
First order of business in the new House after the first of the year should Articles of Impeachment.

Then the new GOP Senate can lay those papers on Obama's desk. Some of the Democrats that blame him for destroying their Party can then remind him that he will be under oath.
And that this will be his legacy.

Joe Biden will be leading the pack of sharks.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I'd still like to see impeachment proceedings, even if we don't obtain removal by the Senate.

Make him testify, under oath, and use Congressional subpoena power to obtain all of his records. I.E. real birth certificate, all the SSNs he's used, all academic records, etc.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Works for me.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
I'd still like to see impeachment proceedings, even if we don't obtain removal by the Senate.

Make him testify, under oath, and use Congressional subpoena power to obtain all of his records. I.E. real birth certificate, all the SSNs he's used, all academic records, etc.

And what color carpet do you think Hillary will choose for the Oval Office?

They need to get the courts involved. O's been slammed unanimously 13 times by this court. They have been loathe go against separation of powers.

That and defund O's ability to implement this via piece-meal funding bills. Send him bills that fund the VA, national parks, Medicare, etc. All those things Dems love to shut down because they offer such pathetic photo ops.

Then in a Homeland Security funding bill, specifically expresses that the EO was illegal and defund it. Also in the same bill fund his staff and white-house personnel, including maid, cooks, travel, Camp David. Let him veto that and deal with Michelle having clean the toilet in the personal residence...

Last edited by Steve; 11/21/14.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One of the first bills needs to be tax reform that eliminates EIC from non-citizens. If you are an immigrant you MUST not be a burden on the system. This will also deter new immigration because that money pipeline will dry up. These [bleep] claim dependents that don't even live in this country and scam the US taxpayer out of billions every year. it will just get worse.

That's $BILLIONS$ that will go straight to Mexico.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Steve
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot

And what color carpet do you think Hillary will choose for the Oval Office?

They need to get the courts involved. O's been slammed unanimously 13 times by this court. They have been loathe go against separation of powers.

That and defund O's ability to implement this via piece-meal funding bills. Send him bills that fund the VA, national parks, Medicare, etc. All those things Dems love to shut down because they offer such pathetic photo ops.

Then in a Homeland Security funding bill, specifically expresses that the EO was illegal and defund it. Also in the same bill fund his staff and white-house personnel, including maid, cooks, travel, Camp David. Let him veto that and deal with Michelle having clean the toilet in the personal residence...

I thought the courts would shut down 0-care also, but the SCOTUS sided with the POTUS.
I think the same thing will happen with the immigration EO.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree and was disappointed with the courts decision on O'care. But the court has severely whacked O's peepee on the recess appointments and EPA orders as overreach of executive powers and separation of powers. That's what this is. Overreach and separation.

The O'Care decision was not about those. It was whether congress had the power under the commerce clause to compel persons to purchase insurance. Roberts found a way to spilt that baby by denying it but allowing in (net and wrongly in my opinion) under congresses wide powers to tax. And even then it was split.

I doubt all the left wing justices are going to go along with Obama's newly found powers, much less Kennedy. They know the next logical thing is the executive claiming it powers biting in the the court's. O's best bet is to do everything he can to keep it out of the courts.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is wrong with enforcing the laws we have already?

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I would just forget about the man and move onto fixing important stuff. The more we linger on him the less we get done. He's going to do what he wants with his pens no matter what. In fact, his list is already made.

So get on with the real work at hand and put America back on-track. Just pray that we do not see martial law or the goose is cooked.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congress needs to understand that a king needs no congress. And put a stop to this pen BS now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve
I agree and was disappointed with the courts decision on O'care. But the court has severely whacked O's peepee on the recess appointments and EPA orders as overreach of executive powers and separation of powers. That's what this is. Overreach and separation.

The O'Care decision was not about those. It was whether congress had the power under the commerce clause to compel persons to purchase insurance. Roberts found a way to spilt that baby by denying it but allowing in (net and wrongly in my opinion) under congresses wide powers to tax. And even then it was split.

I doubt all the left wing justices are going to go along with Obama's newly found powers, much less Kennedy. They know the next logical thing is the executive claiming it powers biting in the the court's. O's best bet is to do everything he can to keep it out of the courts.

On the subject of Hussein's recess appointments last I heard was a White House staffer stating there would be no changes in administration personnel in spite of the court ruling. They were illegally appointed but they get to keep their jobs.

Lawlessness is the rule of law under the Emperor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Our current Democrat Senator spoke out against this Presidential overreach today. He lost in this past election, so He had no political clout to gain. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 59 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,506 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.