-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What is amazing is the fact that the government is so weak willed, they don't even have the balls to stand up and tell things like it is anymore.

If the cop was justified under the letter of the law, then tell them that, and let them deal with it.

If they use that as an excuse to rape, rob and pillage, then make them pay for it under the full strength of the law.

If we keep coddling these idiots, the problem is only going to get worse by leaps and bounds. Where will it stop? eek

It needs to stop in Ferguson starting right now! Hold them accountable for their own actions.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What is amazing is the fact that the government is so weak willed, they don't even have the balls to stand up and tell things like it is anymore.

If the cop was justified under the letter of the law, then tell them that, and let them deal with it.

If they use that as an excuse to rape, rob and pillage, then make them pay for it under the full strength of the law.

If we keep coddling these idiots, the problem is only going to get worse by leaps and bounds. Where will it stop? eek

It needs to stop in Ferguson starting right now! Hold them accountable for their own actions.
lol You're joking, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like a good place to drop some napalm. It would help all those poor protestors stay warm in this cold weather.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hand grenades would work in a pinch.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I hope their riots spill over into rural areas. New ball game then.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Esox357
New chant....Bang, Bang, look at my nuts hang!

That must have been a "pass thru".

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I don't know about rural areas but I look for riots in other US cities. Those Thanksgiving Day sales might be a little short of merchandise.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Benito and Holder have done nothing but fan the flames. Benito told Sharpie Sharp to "stay the course". I look for Martial Law sometime next week, suspension of gasoline sales and ammunition sales in highly affected locations.
Fergtown could become the newest urban renewal project - jobs for union members.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

I don't know about rural areas but I look for riots in other US cities. Those Thanksgiving Day sales might be a little short of merchandise.
Hell, how will we know? Black Friday in the cities is usually a riot anyway.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I've not met a person, in person, who gives one iota about Ferguson or whats going on there. I've not heard anyone personally who actually cares about it on any boards either. It's sort of another million man march, for those who can't count, invented by the govt.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I still believe things would be differant if they'd bring in some Branch Davidians or Mr.Bundy's cows.Federal storm troopers would be locked n loaded !

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

657 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 65 invisible), 3,141 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,263
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.