Hop To
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,..starting to find a common stride in America,..but none of them seem too inclined to become involved with black americans.

Interesting article:

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...t-blacks-in-new-york-city-neighborhoods/

Researchers Ronald J.O. Flores and Arun Peter Lobo call it integration without blacks. In the past 40 years they found nearly a three-fold increase in the share of integrated New York City neighborhoods with a mix of whites, Hispanics and Asians but few, if any, blacks.

At the same time, the share of integrated neighborhoods in which blacks comprised at least 10% of the residents fell by about a third, Flores and Lobo reported in the latest Journal of Urban Affairs.

The result, they wrote, is an �emerging black/non-black color line, where Asians and Hispanics are increasingly aligned with whites while distancing themselves from blacks.�

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
hmmm, I wonder why? smile

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
When the little brown fellers totally own
Texas blacks will be extinct here. They
just don't get along.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
It's a valid question, actually.

Immigrants don't come to America in order to live in the same squalor that they left behind.

And actually, Asians and Hispanics have been integrated into mainstream American society for generations.

To a great extent, blacks Americans never were willing or able to do the same.

It's interesting to speculate how it's going to play out.

Hispanic and Asian immigrants already have a base of westernized Hispanic and Asian culture in America to draw from and model themselves after,...and they don't harbor any ridiculous "guilt" about the plight of the blacks.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Interesting might not be the best word.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rost495
Interesting might not be the best word.

Oh,..I think so.

There's already some examples to check out.

El Paso, Texas, for example,..a city of 670,000 people,...80% Hispanic.

Its crime rate is below the national avergae. Unemployment is below the national average. It's not a wealthy place, but people seem to be able to make a living there.

http://www.city-data.com/city/El-Paso-Texas.html

http://www.bestplaces.net/economy/city/texas/el_paso

Then you have Detroit Michigan,..a city of 700,000 people,...80% black.

Its crime rate is over triple the national average,..unemployment over double the national average, and a top contender for highest murder rate in the country.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Detroit-Michigan.html

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Interesting article indeed. Funny how this "narrative" is not getting much airplay with the MSM. Oh, well, I'm sure they have more important, more legitimate news stories to cover.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the flood of hispanics in the past few years has nothing to do with 'integrating' into the American main stream. They don't/won't speak English, they are strictly here for a free ride, they bring disease, pestilence and crime with them, and they are ILLEGAL.
We don't need or want a damn one of 'em.

Sam......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So, what does sub-Saharan Africa look like compared to most places on other continents?

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the flood of hispanics in the past few years has nothing to do with 'integrating' into the American main stream. They don't/won't speak English, they are strictly here for a free ride, they bring disease, pestilence and crime with them, and they are ILLEGAL.

I don't think the Hispanics and Asians will be able to keep from integrating into the mainstream over the course of a couple of generations.

It's already been shown that they do,..and have been for a long, long time.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Too many blacks have the mentality that EVERYTHING is to be given to them, that they are owed a free ride. This has been pounded into them daily by not only black[so-called] leaders but also by white apologists. Whereas the other nationalities still have a work ethic and desire to improve their place in society.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Exactly Raeford.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I don't think the Hispanics and Asians will be able to keep from integrating into the mainstream over the course of a couple of generations.

you are losing sight of the facts here. In a couple of generations, hispanics will BE the 'mainstream'. The sheer numbers are going to change the demographics, and the culture from being Northern European based to being spanish/south american based.

Sam......

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The sheer numbers are going to change the demographics, and the culture from being Northern European based to being spanish/south american based.

Like El Paso?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
change the demographics, and the culture from being Northern European based to being spanish/south american based.

Spain is in Europe last I checked..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
The sad fact is that a significant portion of the black population are proud to be stupid and ignorant. Those that try to improve themselves are referred to as "Uncle Toms" or "Oreos" by their own people.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Yep.

Where I live, Hispanics outnumber Anglos 4 to 1. But there's not a whole lot of difference between the two groups. We all drive pickups and wear cowboy hats, boots & jeans. Other than the grandmas, everybody speaks English (although most speak at least some Spanish). We all go to church, most families are led by a married heterosexual couple, and almost everybody works at a real job. Oh, and the last few elections were freakin' owned by the Republican party.

Hispanics don't subscribe to "white guilt". For the most part they're strongly prejudiced against blacks, actually. The overriding sentiment I heard down at the truck stop this morning about Ferguson was contempt for the rioters and all those who stirred them up, including Obama, CNN, and Sharpton.

Yep, Obama's idea to let in a bunch of Hispanics so they'll vote Democrat is sure workin' out for him here.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

you are losing sight of the facts here. In a couple of generations, hispanics will BE the 'mainstream'. The sheer numbers are going to change the demographics, and the culture from being Northern European based to being spanish/south american based.

This^^^

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Those of you that think black ghettos are filthy have never been to a neighborhood of wetbacks.

Filth isn't even the word to describe that. Living 30 to a shack, little, if any water/plumbing, trash EVERYWHERE, dogs running rampant (mostly pitbulls, or crosses), Mexican flags on everything.... As bad, if not worse than the lowest neighborhoods in Mexico.

I have been to bad black neighborhoods many times as well, and have noticed that even though some may be extremely impoverished, they are much, much cleaner than wetbacks.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Those of you that think black ghettos are filthy have never been to a neighborhood of wetbacks.

Filth isn't even the word to describe that. Living 30 to a shack, little, if any water/plumbing, trash EVERYWHERE, dogs running rampant (mostly pitbulls, or crosses), Mexican flags on everything.... As bad, if not worse than the lowest neighborhoods in Mexico.

I have been to bad black neighborhoods many times as well, and have noticed that even though some may be extremely impoverished, they are much, much cleaner than wetbacks.

Gawd, I love this place...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,262 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,288
Posts18,486,906
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.